The AFCAT Admit Card is Now Available! The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an examination conducted by the Indian Air Force to choose young, competent, and dynamic applicants for service in the Indian Air Force. The IAF conducts the AFCAT exam twice a year, AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2.
On January 28, the Indian Air Force (IAF) made the AFCAT 1 2022 admit card available online at afcat.cdac.in. AFCAT 1 admit card 2022 can be downloaded from the official website by logging in with their AFCAT username and password. AFCAT 2022 admission cards are handed to applicants who complete the AFCAT application form 2022. The link to download the admit card will be valid till the day of the exam. The admission card will not be mailed in hard copy. Candidates must bring the printout to the exam centre along with an original photo ID.
- Because the admit card is such an important document containing vital information, candidates should handle it with extreme caution.
- The information on the AFCAT admission card is also required to check the results after the exam.
- It is recommended that applicants preserve two copies of the AFCAT Call letter.
- This guide will walk you through the steps to download your AFCAT admission card, as well as other crucial paperwork for the exam.
AFCAT Admit Card 2022
The AFCAT selection process consists of two stages: a computer-based test (CBT) and an AFSB interview. The following are all of the relevant dates from the notification. Before continuing, take a look at the AFCAT exam summary.
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)-I 2022|
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Flying Officer and Ground Duty Officer|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th January 2022|
|Exam Date||12th, 13th and 14th February 2022|
|Exam Location||All Over India|
How to Download AFCAT Admit Card 2022
Download your AFCAT 1 2022 admit card from here. Follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Candidates can use the Login Portal to download their AFCAT Admit Card.
- Step 2: Type in your email address and password.
- Step 3: In the area below, enter your Captcha image.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Login’ option.
- Step 5: It will be available for download on the screen.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card 2022
The AFCAT Admit Card contains all of the information you’ll need to take the exam. The information is also needed to check your results once they are available. Check the information below and notify the appropriate authority as soon as possible if there are any errors. The following information may appear on the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother Name
- Identification Mark
- Exam Guidelines
- Reporting Time
- Applicant Hall Ticket No
- Time of the Examination
- Registration No
- Aadhar Number
- Email ID of the Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Date Of Exam
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Venue/Centre of the Exam
Candidates must contact the AFCAT Query Cell at CDAC, Pune immediately if there is any issue, discrepancy, or anomaly in their e-admit card at
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Phone Nos: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106
Documents Required for the Examination
CBT and AFSB Interview admission cards are issued separately. One copy of the admit card, one passport-size photograph (same as for registration), and original identification evidence is required. Individuals should double-check that the information on their ID proof and exam hall ticket is identical.
The AFCAT admission card must be accompanied by one of the following forms of identification:
- College ID card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
If an applicant fails to provide these documents in the exam room, he or she will be denied the opportunity to take the exam.
Forgot Password? Here’s how to retrieve it
If you forget or lose your AFCAT 2022 password, here is an easy way to recover it and then download the admit card:
- Go to the IAF official website’s home page and then to the IAF login page.
- Select “Forgot Password”.
- A new page will appear, prompting the candidate to enter their registered email address, phone number, secret question, secret answer, and CAPTCHA code.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
A new password will be emailed to the candidate’s registered email address and phone number. The candidate can then log in and download the admission card using the password.
How to Correct Errors on the AFCAT 2022 Admit Card
For candidates having problems with the AFCAT exam, the Indian Air Force offers a distinct complaint handling system. To file a complaint, candidates must have a valid email address. Every customer service request is granted a unique complaint number, which may be used to follow the status and responses online. The contact details of the organising body are mentioned above.
AFSB Interview Call Letter 2022 and Exam Center
The admit card lists the AFCAT exam centres for 2022. Candidates must take the exam at the testing centre to which they have been assigned.
AFSB Interview Call Letter: Candidates who pass the AFCAT exam must select an AFSB date and location on the website in order to obtain an interview call-up letter. Candidates will need their AFCAT admit card for the AFSB interview.
Things Allowed In The Exam Centre
Following is the list of things that you’ll be allowed to take in your exam hall:
- Hand sanitiser
- Face mask
- Photo Id proof
- AFCAT admit card 2022
Things That Are NOT Allowed In The Exam Centre
Following is the list of things that you are not allowed to carry in the exam hall and will be disqualified to attempt the exam if found with them during the exam:
- Digital watch
- Bluetooth devices
- Mobile phones
- Food items
- Geometry items
- Writing material
AFCAT Admit Card: Points to Remember
- As soon as the admission card is published, double-check your entire name and other information on it.
- To minimise last-minute misunderstanding, candidates should be familiar with the examination centre specified in the Call letter.
- Candidates must be at the test centre prior to the reporting time listed on their Hall Ticket.
- During the entire recruiting process, candidates should keep their AFCAT Admit card safe.
- Along with the AFCAT 2022 admission card, applicants must have a valid photo ID.
AFCAT Admit Card 2022 FAQs
The admit card for AFCAT-1 2022 exam will be released on January 28, 2022
You can download your admit card directly from the official website, the link to which is provided in this article. Refer to the article to know how to download it step-by-step.
The exam will be conducted on the 12th, 13th and 14th of February.
The first phase i.e the written phase of the AFCAT exam is conducted online every year.
Your exam centre is mentioned on your admit card with the exact address and location.