The salary for Air Force Group X is announced by CASB in the official exam notification. The Air Force Group X Exam is one of India’s most coveted exams. Candidates interested in taking this exam should familiarise themselves with all aspects of the recruitment process, including eligibility requirements, syllabus, and cutoffs. Airforce Group X airmen are paid well, which makes this position appealing to a wide range of candidates.
- In the Air Force Group X Salary 2022, the selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of around Rs.33,100/Group ‘X’ Trades. (With the exception of the Education Instructor Trade).
- Aspirants will be compensated for their time spent participating in Air Force Group X Training.
- They are paid an Air Force Group X monthly salary, which ranges from 4 lakh to 5 lakh per year, once the training is completed.
- In addition to their salary, employees are eligible for various allowances such as dearness allowance and so on.
- The official Air Force Group X Salary 2022 notification will be available soon.
Read this article to learn more about the Air Force Group X Salary 2022, Job Profile, and Air Force Career Growth Promotion, as well as other topics.
Air Force Group X Recruitment 2022: Highlights
Candidates who want to take the Air Force Group X recruitment exam must be aware of the important details of the exam in order to ace it. The following are the most important aspects of an Air Force Group X 2022 Exam:
|Conducted By||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Exaxm Name||Air Force Group X Recruitment|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Selection procedure||Written Examination + Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Candiates can also read up on the latest news from Air Force Group X here.
Air Force Group X Salary 2022
Airmen’s pay increases as they advance through the ranks. Here are the complete salary details for Air Force Group X employees (by rank). Before we get into the Air Force Group X salary section, candidates must be aware of the stipend details. Candidates must complete a training programme before being considered for formal selection; they are paid a monthly stipend during this time. The stipend is between 14,100 and 16,200 rupees per month.
After being selected for the desired rank, the recruit will be paid a monthly salary. Employees of Air Force Group X earn a higher monthly salary than the stipend. A monthly salary of 33,100 rupees is paid to employees. The 7th Pay Commission will determine the salary for Air Force Group X in 2022. The salary may increase in subsequent years of service as the individual’s career progresses. Candidates should read the table below for the bifurcation of Air Force Group X salary 2022.
|Air Force Group X Salary (Rupees) 2022|
|Technical Qualification Pay||Rs. 6200|
|Air Force Group X Pay Level||Pay matrix-3 (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 57,500)|
|Basic pay||Rs. 21,700|
|Military Service Pay||Rs. 5200|
|Total Air Force Group X salary (Basic)||Rs. 33,100|
There are also different ranks for airmen in the Indian Air Force. The following are the salary details by rank:
|Rank||Basic Pay||Pay Level||Group X Technical Qualification Pay||MSP||Air Force Group X Total Salary|
|Master Warrant Officer||Rs.47,600||Rs.35,400-Rs.94,100||Rs.6,200||Rs.5,200||Rs.59,000|
|Junior Warrant Officer||Rs.35,400||Rs.35,400-Rs.94,100||Rs.6,200||Rs.5,200||Rs.46,800|
Air Force Group X Job Profile 2022
After passing the written exam, physical test, and medical test administered by the board, aspirants are eligible to join Air Force Group X of the Indian Air Force. The following is the Air Force Group X job profile:
- Automobile Fitters are responsible for maintaining and repairing all types of light and heavy-duty mechanical vehicles.
- The primary responsibility of a Structures Fitter is to maintain and service aircraft airframes, as well as their accessories, components, and controls.
- The primary responsibility of an Electrical Fitter is to maintain the power supply systems of modern airborne missiles, associated ground systems, and defence aircraft.
- Mechanical System Fitter’s main responsibilities include maintaining and repairing all types of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems used in airborne missiles.
|Air Force Group X Job Profile
|Post Name||Job Profile|
|Automobile Fitter||Employees in this trade are in charge of maintaining and repairing all types of light and heavy-duty mechanical vehicles, such as cranes and loading equipment.|
|Mechanical System Fitter||
|Propulsion Fitter||Propulsion Repair, maintenance, and preparation for use of the propulsion system of aeroplanes and other airborne weapon delivery systems are among the duties of a fitter.|
|Workshop Fitter (Mechanical)||
|Education Instructor||As an Education Instructor, the employee will manage a training programme at instructional schools and help Air Force personnel improve their education.|
Air Force Group X Salary: Allowances and Benefits
Airmen in the Air Force are eligible for a variety of allowances and benefits in addition to a good salary, which adds to the lucrative nature of the job. The allowances differ depending on the rank of the Airmen. The following are some of the allowances and benefits:
- Field Area/Modified Field Area Allowance etc.
- Pensions including service, invalidity, disability, war injury, etc
- Transport Allowance.
- High Altitude Allowance.
- Children’s Scholarship
- City Compensatory Allowance.
- Grants for natural calamities, like a wheelchair, etc.
- Medical facilities
- Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance
- Group Insurance covering disability and death.
- Education loan
- Interest-free loan for house repair or marriage of sister/daughter
- Leave Travel Concession for self and family
Air Force Group X Training Period 2022
Those who are selected for Air Force Group X Recruitment 2022 will receive extensive training. The authorities have the right to terminate a candidate’s employment at any time during the Air Force Group X Training Period 2022. Check out the details for Air Force Group X Training 2022 below.
- Belgaum board assigns specific trades to successful candidates based on their performance in the Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) at Basic Training Institute.
- All qualified candidates will receive Air Force Group X training 2022, which includes basic discipline and manners, educational training, weapon training, and more.
- Air Force Group X’s training and service life in 2022 will include physical training, parades, and games.
Promotion Prospects of Airforce Group X Employees
Airmen in the Indian Air Force have a variety of opportunities for advancement. If they are between the ages of 19 and 20, airmen can also become officers in the Indian Air Force. The following are the various factors that are considered for promotion:
- The Annual Appraisal Report is the foundation for the Air Force’s promotion. This is brought up by a senior officer who supervises the airmen.
- Promotional Exams: In the Air Force, there are departmental exams that Airmen must pass in order to be promoted to higher ranks.
- Minimum Service Requirement: This is a mandatory factor that is taken into account when considering promotions. To be eligible for promotion, airmen must have served for a certain number of years. The following are the specifics:
|Minimum length of service needed for promotion
|Rank||Minimum Length of Service|
|Sergeant to Junior Warrant Officer||17 Years|
|Corporal to Sergeant||13 Years 6 months|
|Warrant Officer to Master Warrant Officer||28 Years|
|Junior Warrant Officer to Warrant Officer||23 Years|
|Leading Aircraftman to Corporal||5 Years|
Promotion in Airforce Group X Promotion Hierarchy 2022
The growth and promotion of Airforce group X employees are listed below. Promotion and advancement are determined by the rank and position for which you are hired. To learn more about it, take a look at the points below:
The candidate must first understand the Air Force Group X Recruitment examination pattern and detailed syllabus before preparing for the exam. This article focuses on the salary structure and job responsibilities for various Air Force Group X Recruitment positions.
Aspirants should regularly check the IAF’s official website, https://airmenselection.cdac.in, for the most up-to-date information on the exam date, vacancies, admit cards, and other issues.
Air Force Group X Salary: FAQs
House Rent Allowance, City Compulsory Allowances, Medical Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Pension, House Loan, and Transport Allowances are provided to Air Force Group X Recruitment employees.
Yes, Air Force Group X members are eligible for a variety of allowances and benefits, including Dearness Allowance, Travel Allowance, Medical Allowance, and so on.
At the time of joining the Air Force Group X Recruitment, the minimum monthly salary is INR 33,100/-. Employees receive a monthly stipend ranging from INR 14,100 to INR 16,200 during the training period.
Yes, there is a training period in the Air Force Group X Recruitment to become a permanent employee. During this time, the employees are paid a stipend ranging from INR 14,100 to INR 16,200 per month.