The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, which was formerly known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship, is a scholarship program that was established at the national level for the purpose of assisting female students who are members of minority communities. The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship was established with the purpose of providing financial assistance to deserving female students. The scholarship awards a sum of up to 6,000 Indian Rupees to deserving minority students who are enrolled in classes 9 to 12. This scholarship for female students is offered by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, which receives funding from the Government of India. As of right now, almost 5,89,838 female students have benefited from this scholarship.
BHMNS Highlights 2022
Candidates who are interested in applying for the scholarship can review the following table to familiarise themselves with the scholarship’s most salient features:
|Scheme Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Beneficiary||Girl students belonging from minority communities|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Scheme Benefit||Monetary Benefits|
|Launched by||Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India)|
|Date of Launch||May 03, 2003,|
|Helpline Number||011 23583788/89|
BHMNS Notification 2022
On the official website, the notification that the official notification regarding the distribution of the online application for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship has already been released. The application can be completed online. The application deadline for the scholarship was on December 15th, 2021, if you were interested in applying.
However, the deadlines for some of the verifications have been moved back. The notification is a very important piece of information that all of the candidates for the scholarship are required to adhere to in order to ensure that they are kept up to date with all of the information and changes that are published on the official website.
Candidates should also keep an eye on the official website for other important information such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Terms and Conditions, Application Procedures, and Other Important Announcements.
BHMNS Apply Online Dates 2022
The official site has already posted a notice with all of the important dates for those interested in applying for the scholarship. The important dates of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship (BHMNS) 2022 are listed in the table below.
|Events(last dates)||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Dates 2022|
|Online Application||December 15, 2021,|
|Defective Verification||January 15, 2022,|
|Institute Verification||January 15, 2022,|
BHMNS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates who are interested in the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship (BHMNS) need to ensure that they meet all of the Eligibility Criteria. In the event that they do not do so, their application will be denied. The eligibility requirements are as outlined in the following:
- Educational opportunities are available, but they are restricted to females who are members of underrepresented communities. Girls who identify with religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism, and Parsis are members of the minority community.
- This scholarship is only available to female students from underrepresented backgrounds who are currently enrolled in ninth through twelfth grade.
- Students attending female schools who have achieved a minimum score of fifty percent or its equivalent on the qualifying examination are qualified for the scholarship.
- If the student who is applying for the scholarship does not have her academic credentials verified by her current institution, then the application will be rejected.
- If the candidate’s family has an annual income that is greater than 2 lakhs, then the student will be disqualified from consideration for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded to no more than two members of the same family at any given time.
- The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is only available to female students who hail from one of India’s many ethnic or religious minorities, and it cannot be used to pay for education outside of India.
- The application form is completely free to use. To either complete the form or send it off, you won’t be charged a fee of any kind.
- The participants in the programme are not required to submit any kind of hard copy to the authority in charge of the scheme.
- The students will be chosen for the scholarship primarily and principally on the basis of their family’s annual income as well as the student’s score on the qualifying examination.
BHMNS Apply Online 2022
Candidates who are interested in receiving the scholarship can submit an application by following the steps that are listed below:
- Visit the organization’s main website.
- On the homepage, select the “New Registration” option.
- Following your selection of the “New Registration” button, a new page will be presented to you for your perusal.
- Now, the applicant needs to click on “continue with the registration” in order to move forward with the process.
- An application form will appear on the screen, and it will ask the applicant for all of the necessary information that they need to enter in order to fill out the form.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile device after you have entered all of the valid details in the form; you will then be required to enter the same OTP in the registration form.
- To finish the process, all that’s left to do is click the “submit” button at the bottom.
Please take note that there will not be any costs associated with the scholarship’s application process.
Please take note that the scholarship cannot be renewed at any time. When applying to the scholarship more than once, the applicant must always submit a fresh application form.
BHNMS Documents Required 2022
Applicants for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship must submit the following documents.
- Self-declaration of the Minority Community.
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Student’s Family Income Certificate
- Marksheet of Student
- Bank Details
- Passport Size Photograph of Student
Note: If any of the documents submitted are found to be false, the student’s scholarship will be terminated.
BHMNS Registration Form Details 2022
Applicants for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship must fill out the registration form completely and accurately.
- One Time Password (OTP)
- Name of Father
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Name of Mother
- Student Name
- District of School/Institution
- District of Student
- State of School/Institution
- Address of School/Institution
- Pin code
- Permanent Address
- Class of the Student
- Name of School/Institution
How to Login to the BHMNS Portal in the Year 2022:
If an applicant already has registered on the official portal, they can use the steps below to log in to their existing accounts.
- Open the BHMNS official website.
- The candidate must then click the “Login” button on the homepage once the homepage has loaded.
- The applicant must first enter their phone number, which is linked to the registration form, and then the OTP from their phone into the box.
- The OTP will be verified in a matter of seconds, and the candidate will be required to complete the captcha on the display page.
- The applicant can now access their existing account by logging in.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship – Application Status
By entering their application details, such as scholarship category, identification details, and date of birth, candidates can check the status of their scholarship application on the MAEF Scholarship Portal. Confirm the status of your application by clicking here.
|CBSE Recruitment||MP Scholarship||GSERC Recruitment|
|UP PGT||Maths Olympiad MO||NRA CET|
BHMNS Terms and Conditions 2022
Candidates need to keep in mind a few requirements in order to be eligible for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, which are outlined in the following paragraphs.
- The authorities have the authority to change any of the rules that they have in place at any given time.
- The amount of the scholarship will be determined based on the percentage of the state’s population that is comprised of members of a minority group, as reported by the census in 2011.
- Once the scholarship opportunity has been removed from a student’s account, there is no way that it can be reinstated under any circumstances.
- If the student is found to have provided any kind of false information, the scholarship will be immediately revoked, and the money that was awarded to the student will be taken back.
- If a candidate for the scholarship takes advantage of another scholarship programme offered by the central or state government, they will not be eligible for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. This requirement applies to all candidates for the scholarship.
- If it is discovered that the applicant’s educational history contains any kind of significant gap, the scholarship will not be awarded to them.
- Priority would be given to the student’s household if that household earned less than the minimum wage.
The applicants for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship need to ensure that they have read and understood all of the terms and conditions of the scholarship before attempting to receive it. Each and every one of the terms and conditions is intended to be applicable to each and every student who makes use of the scholarship.
BHMNS Scholarship Amount 2022
Through the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, the female students from the communities that are traditionally underrepresented in society have the opportunity to receive financial assistance for their continued education (BHMNS). The following is a list of the amounts of money that can be won through the scholarship programme:
|Classes of Student||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9 and 10||Maximum amount Rs. 10,000 that will be distributed in two installments of Rs. 5000 per candidate|
|Class 11 and 12||Maximum amount Rs. 12,000 that will be distributed in two installments of Rs. 6000 per candidate|
The scholarship is available to minority girl students in grades 9 through 12. For classes IX and X, the maximum ceiling amount is Rs. 10,000, which is given to the student in two installments of Rs. 5000 each. For classes XI and XII, the maximum ceiling amount is Rs. 12,000, which is given to the student in two installments of Rs. 6000 each.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is a national scholarship for female students from minority communities. This scheme, which was launched by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation of the Ministry of Minority Affairs of the Government of India, supports the education of girl students in classes 9 to 12. This program was previously known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
On the official website, the eligibility criteria for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship are listed. To receive monetary benefits from the scholarship, students must meet a number of requirements. The most important thing to remember is that the scholarship will only be awarded to female students from minority backgrounds, such as Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Sikhs, Jains, and Buddhists, who have annual family incomes of less than 2 lakhs.
Students who have applied for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship can check the status of their application only on the MAEF’s official website. On the home page, there is a ‘Status’ tab where applicants can check the status of their applications. To check the status of their application, they must provide information such as the scholarship category, identification information, and date of birth.