Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC Bihar) recently announced and invited qualified candidates to apply for the position of Fireman online. For these positions, there were a total of 2380 vacancies. A large number of qualified and enthusiastic applicants applied online.
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in a written exam as well as a physical fitness test. After passing the written exam, candidates will be required to take a physical efficiency test. The final merit list will be compiled using the candidates’ physical efficiency exam results.
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2022: An Overview
Here are the major aspects on the Bihar Police Fireman 2022 exam.
|Major Aspects||Important Details|
|Organization Name||Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Fees for Application||General, OBC – Rs 450 |
SC/ST – Rs 112
|Process of Selection||Written Test Physical Efficiency/Measurement Test (Tentative)|
|Location of Job||Bihar|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Name of the Official Website||csbc.bih.nic.in/|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
Here are the Bihar Police Fireman Exam Dates 2022, as well as other important exam dates.
|Exam related Events||Exam Dates|
|Release of Bihar Police Fireman Official Notification||February 2022|
|Starting for Bihar Police Fireman Applying Online||February 2022|
|Last Date for Bihar Police Fireman Applying Online||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To Be Released|
|Bihar Police Fireman 2022 Examination||March 27, 2022|
|Bihar Police Fireman 2022 Results Announcement||To Be Released|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Eligibility 2022
The CSBC has defined the eligibility for the Fireman posts in terms of nationality, education, age limit, and physical standards.
The candidate who wants to apply for these posts must be an Indian Citizen.
2. Educational Qualification
The candidates need to have one of the following qualifications:
- Intermediate (10+2) pass.
- Maulavi certificate issued by Madrasa Board of Bihar State Govt.
- Shastri (with or without English) certificate issued by the Sanskrit Board of Bihar State Govt.
- Any equivalent qualification recognized by the State Govt.
3. Age Criteria
The minimum age limit is 18 years for all the candidates. The upper age limit shall be as follows:
|Category Name||Maximum Age (years)|
|Unreserved (Male & Female)||25|
|SC/ST (Male & Female)||30|
|Home Guards (All categories) Trained and Enrolled in Bihar||5 years of relaxation|
The minimum weight of a candidate must be 48 kg. Other requirements are as follows:
|Category Name||Height||Chest (Contraction-Expansion)|
|Unreserved and BC Males||165 cm||81-86 cm|
|EBC Males||160 cm||81-86 cm|
|SC/ST Males||160 cm||79-84 cm|
|All Category Females||155 cm||NA|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Application Process 2022
Candidates must apply for the position of police fireman by going to the CSBC’s official website and filling out an online application. The following are the steps for applying online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CSBC. On the homepage, select the option to apply online.
- Step 2: Complete your “One Time Registration” if you are a new candidate.
- Step 3: After completing the registration process, candidates can move on to the online application.
- Step 4: After filling out all of the required information, upload all of the required documents, including a photograph and signature, to the application form.
- Step 5: Double-check your information, pay the application fee, and fill out the online application form.
The application fee is determined by the category. The fee can be paid using net banking, a credit card, or a Rupay debit card.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|ACC||BSF RO||Navy Tradesman Mate|
|Bihar Police SI||Indian Army Technical||Maharashtra Police Constable|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Syllabus 2022
In English, Hindi, Mathematics, S.St (History, Geography, Civics, Economics), and Science, there will be questions from class 10th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany). To take part in the PET, candidates must achieve a minimum score of 30%.
Syllabus for Hindi
- क्रिया विशेषण
- वाक्य रचना
- अर्थ – पर्याय, विलोम, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियां
- शब्द रचना
- शब्द और पद
- ध्वनि (स्वर और व्यंजन)
Syllabus for English
- Singular and Plural
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Spelling: Writing correct spelling of words.
- Parts of speech
- Error Detection
- Idioms and phrases
- Subject-Verb agreement
The Syllabus for Mathematics
- The concept of symmetry, homogeneous polygons, homogeneous triangles, and their properties.
- Number system
- Arithmetic (Business Mathematics)
- Angle relationship
- Exponent and logarithm
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF & LCM
- Triangle congruence
Syllabus for Social Studies
- First World War
- Independence movement of India
- The United Nations Organization
- French Revolution
- America’s freedom struggle
- Prehistoric Era Life
- Russia’s Revolution
- Ancient Indian Civilization and Culture
- The Revolution of 1857 AD
- Medieval India
- Social and Religious Reforms in India in the 19th Century
- Second World War
- Our physical environment
- world’s leading industry
- Natural state
- International business profile
Geography of India
- The natural nature of India
- Climate and natural vegetation
- India soil
Resource and economic development
- Use of Land and Agriculture
- human resources
- Mineral and Power Resources
- Trade and Transport Tools
Society and Citizens
- Person and society
- Meaning of Citizen and Citizenship
Civil and Local Self-Government
- Meaning and importance of local self-government
- Local Self-Government Institutions
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Union Government
- The political party, the role of opposition
- State Government
- Objectives of the Indian Constitution
- Meaning of democracy
- Public adult franchise
Major Problems and Challenges of Indian Society
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Status of women in India
- National education policy
India and World Peace
- India’s relations with neighboring countries
- United Nations Organization
- Non-Aligned Movement and India
- The motion of the system of particles and rigid body
- Laws of Motion
- Physical World & Measurement
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Work, energy, and power
- State of Matter – Solid, Liquid, and Gas
- Chemical Dynamics
- A General Theory of Separation of Elements
- Classification of elements and their properties
- Chemical Bonds and Atomic Structure
- Hydrogen, Coordination Compound
- Redox Reaction
- Surface Chemistry
- Function of Animals
- Cell Structure & Their Work
- Human & Environment
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Function of Plant
- Organism & Environment
Bihar Police Fireman 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam will be of the objective type. The exam will be administered using OMR sheets.
1.) There will be a total of 100 questions on this exam.
2.) There will be one mark for each question.
3.) There will be a maximum score of 100 on this exam.
4. This exam will be at the same level as a tenth-grade student.
5.) The PET/PST will not be offered to candidates with a score of less than 30.
|Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|Run||50||1.6 km||Time: 6 Minutes||1 km||Time: 5 Minutes|
|Shot put||25||7.2 kg for a minimum distance of 16 feet||5.4 kg for a minimum distance of 12 feet|
|Long jump||25||Minimum 4 feet||Minimum 3 feet|
Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2022
Two weeks prior to the test date, the Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card will be available. Only the online version of the Bihar Police Fireman’s Admit Card 2022 will be available. On the CSBC’s official website, you can find the Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2022.
- Visit the official website of CSBC.
- The Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2022 can be obtained by visiting the website and clicking on the link provided.
- Use your Bihar Police Fireman 2022 credentials to log in.
- The Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- The Bihar Police Fireman’s Admit Card 2022 should be printed.
Bihar Police Fireman Process of Selection 2022
The Bihar Police Fireman Selection Procedure 2022 is divided into two stages:
- Written Exam (Preliminary)
- Physical Evaluation and Efficiency Evaluation
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Bihar Police Fireman Expected Cutoff 2022
For the written exam, the Board has established a minimum qualifying score of 30%. Candidates who score less than 30% on the written exam will not advance to the Physical Efficiency Test, which is the second stage of the selection process. Once the written examination is completed, the Bihar Police Fireman cutoff 2022 will be announced on the official website of the Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBS Bihar) a few days later.
Bihar Police Fireman Results 2022
The Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022 will be released after some time has passed since the Bihar Police Fireman Exam. Candidates who pass the written exam will be invited to participate in a physical exam. On the official website, the Bihar Police Fireman Result will be available.
- Visit CSBC’s official webpage.
- Click on the link for the Bihar Police Fireman Result 202
- Log in using your Bihar Police Fireman 2022 credentials.
- On the screen, the Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022 will appear.
- Take a printout of the Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022.
Bihar Police Fireman 2022 – Benefits
The 7th Pay Commission rules apply to candidates who pass the Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Exam. This position pays between Rs. 21700 and Rs. 69100 per month. Bihar Police Firemen are paid between Rs. 3.6 lakhs and Rs. 4.2 lakhs per year. The monthly in-hand wage of a Bihar Police Fireman ranges from Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 34,000.
The position of Bihar Police Fireman comes with a slew of perks and benefits, in addition to a sizable salary, which adds to the lucrative nature of the job.
The following are some of the allowances and benefits:
- Other Pension Benefits
- Allowance for Medical Treatment
- Allowance for Dearness
- Allowance for House Rent.
Bihar Police Fireman Expected Vacancies 2022
There are 2380 posts in total. Candidates can see how many positions are available in each category by looking at the table below.
Bihar Police Fireman FAQs
No, the exam date, time, or venue cannot be changed due to the conditions and circumstances of the advertisement.
There will be objective questions on the paper.
OBC candidates receive a 5-year age reduction.
Is fluency in the official language of the state required?
No, you do not need to know the official language of the state.
The selection process will consist of three steps: a written exam, a physical measurement test, and a certificate verification.
Hindi, English, current affairs, social studies, general science, and other subjects are included in the Bihar Police Fireman Syllabus 2022.
Yes, for the Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment, a written exam will be held. It’ll be of a qualifying nature.
No, there is no interview stage in the selection process for Bihar Police Fireman.
According to the guidelines established by the recruitment body for Bihar Police Fireman, candidates will have two hours to complete the written exam.