The BPSC application process for 2022 is tentatively set to begin in August 2022. Candidates must complete all required fields in the application form, as well as upload a scanned copy of a recent photograph, signature, and other educational certificates.
BPSC application form 2022: The 67th BPSC prelims exam application is now closed. Following the prelims results, the BPSC will soon release the 67th BPSC Mains application 2022. Candidates interested in applying for the 67th BPSC Exam 2022 should read the information provided below about the BPSC exam form 2022, which includes all important details such as the current vacancy, eligibility, and more.
The application form for the prelims and mains examinations is released separately by the BPSC. Candidates who pass the BPSC prelims exam are eligible to take the mains exam.
BPSC Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the exam||BPSC|
|Exam conducting authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of payment||Online (Debit Card/Credit Card, Internet Banking)|
However, since the BPSC State Services exam date has yet to be announced, we’ve put together a list of possible dates based on last year’s results.
|BPSC Notification 2021||September 24, 2021|
|BPSC Prelims Application Process||September 30, 2021|
|BPSC Prelims 2021 Admit Card||April 25, 2022|
|BPSC Prelims 2021 Exam Date||May 08, 2022|
|BPSC Prelims 2021 Result||To Be Announced|
|BPSC Mains 2021 Application Process||To Be Announced|
BPSC Exam Dates 2022
In the official BPSC notification 2022, the BPSC application form dates as well as the BPSC exam dates are listed. In the table below, candidates can see the BPSC 67th exam dates in detail.
|BPSC Notification 2022||May 2022|
|Beginning of Prelims Application||May 2022|
|End of Prelims Application||May 2022|
|Release of Prelims Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Prelims Exam 2022||To be Announced|
|Prelims 2022 Result||To be Announced|
|Beginning of Mains Application||To be Announced|
|End of Mains Application||To be Announced|
|Release of Mains Admit Card||To be Announced|
|BPSC Mains Exam 2022||To be Announced|
|BPSC Mains Result||To be Announced|
BPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must check the BPSC 67th eligibility criteria before applying to avoid any inconvenience or rejection later on. Candidates’ age, nationality, and educational qualifications are all factors in the BPSC 67th eligibility criteria. Different educational qualifications are required depending on the position and subject chosen by the candidates.
|Age Limit||The lower age limit for all the candidates is 20 years.|
The upper age limit for General males is 37 years, for General females and OBC candidates is 40 years, and for SC and ST candidates is 42 years.
|Educational Qualification||The candidate should have completed their Graduation, or any other equivalent degree, from a Government, recognized college or university.|
|Category||BPSC Upper Age Limit|
|General Category – Male||37 years|
|General Category – Female||40 years|
|BC/OBC (Male, Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male, Female)||42 years|
Things to know before filling BPSC Online Application Form 2022
For the application dates announced in the official notification, the BPSC application processes will be open. Before completing the BPSC online application, applicants should make sure they have a working email address and mobile phone number. The applicant must provide the above-mentioned E-mail address and phone number, which will be kept private until the BPSC final result is announced.
Before submitting an online application, applicants should read the official 67th BPSC notification carefully. While filling out the online application, applicants should double-check that they have all of the required certificates. Applicants should have the following documents on hand when filling out their 67th BPSC Online Application:
- The application requires the completion of high school, intermediate, and graduation mark sheets, as well as full details with earned grades.
- A scanned copy of your passport-size photo and signature is required. In both Hindi and English, a signature must be uploaded.
The BPSC Form 2022 fee can be paid online using Net Banking, Debit Card, and other methods. For the 67th BPSC, the application fee is listed below. Before applying online, make sure you check the BPSC Eligibility 2022. For 575 vacancies, the BPSC 67th online application will be available.
BPSC Exam 2022: Details of Application Process
The BPSC application process is divided into two stages: the Prelims and the Mains. Candidates who pass the BPSC Prelims will need to reapply to take the BPSC Mains. Other exam-related information is provided below.
Things to Remember
- The students’ email addresses and phone numbers must be correct and active.
- Students must fill out two separate forms for the Prelims and Mains Examinations, but the Main and Optional Subject choices must be made on the Prelims application form.
- All of the information entered must be true and correct to the best of the students’ knowledge.
- Any change in the information provided during the registration and application process will be ignored by the BPSC.
- Students must check the BPSC notification area on a regular basis to stay up to date on the latest notices and information.
- Photocopies of the original Marksheet and Certification are required for the students.
- Before sending the photocopies to the Bihar Public Service Office with the Mains application form, they must self-attest them.
Suitable Web Browser to fill BPSC 67th Application Form 2022
Candidates must use an updated browser to submit the BPSC 67th application form with convenience. To avoid any delays in the BPSC application process, you’ll need a fast internet connection. Candidates have access to web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
BPSC Application Fees- Prelims
For the BPSC Prelims, the application fees for candidates domiciled in Bihar and other candidates are different.
|Residents of Bihar (All Categories)||INR 150/-|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ Handicapped Candidates (Other States)||INR 150/-|
|General Male Candidates (Other States)||INR 600/-|
BPSC Application Fees- Mains
The BPSC Mains application fee does not differ depending on where you live.
|General/ UR||INR 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Candidates||INR 200/-|
How To Apply For BPSC 67th Recruitment 2022?
Here is a comprehensive guide to applying for the BPSC exam. All of the steps are detailed so that candidates can apply for the exam without difficulty.
Steps to Apply for BPSC 2022 Prelims
- Students must register for the BPSC 2022 Prelims using their Email ID and contact number on the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ after registration opens and before the deadline specified in the BPSC notification.
- For future proceedings, students must write down the username and password provided after registration.
- Students must pay the application fee online one day after registering in order to fill out the application form.
- Students are eligible to fill out the online application form the next day after paying the application fee.
- Then they must fill in all of the required information and submit the application by the deadline.
- They must also submit scanned copies of all of the documents listed on the application form, such as degrees and certificates.
- Students who are applying for reservations must submit appropriate and corresponding certificates with the rest of their documents.
- Students must also upload their scanned photographs and signatures in addition to all other documents.
- Students should upload their signatures in both Hindi and English.
- Students must log in to the website again after submitting the application form and download their completed application.
- They must print two copies of the application and keep them safe in case there is a problem in the future.
- If students are unable to scan and upload their documents, they can photocopy them and mail them to the Bihar Public Service Commission at Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001.
Steps to Apply for BPSC 2022 Mains
- If students pass the BPSC Prelims, they must log in to the website with the username and password they were given during the Prelims to fill out the BPSC Mains form.
- They must pay for the application once more in order to complete it.
- Following payment, students must complete the application form. The majority of the information in this form will be pre-filled with the data you’ve already provided.
- The students must print out their printouts after downloading the completed form.
- Students must affix self-attested copies of the Marksheet and Certification to the printout of the filled application form and mail the hard copies to the Bihar Public Service Commission’s office address at Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001 before the BPSC’s deadline.
- Students must regularly check the official notification on the website to stay updated regarding the dates of issuing Admit Cards and Exams after sending the hard copy of the application to the BPSC office.
It’s important to remember that BPSC Admit Cards are only issued to candidates who meet the eligibility requirements and have completed the application process successfully. On the Commission’s official website, admit cards are made available. Aspirants for BPSC 2022 should begin preparing as soon as possible and keep an eye on the official website for the official notification.
BPSC 2022 Application Process: FAQs
Both exams are extremely difficult and prestigious. Their curricula are also similar. BPSC, on the other hand, is a state-level examination, whereas UPSC is a national-level examination.
To fill out the BPSC application form 2022, candidates must go to the official website. Read the article above for more information on each step.
yes, You must send the BPSC Mains Form offline to Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001.
You can make changes to the details while previewing the BPSC application form 2022. However, the vital information entered during the registration process cannot be changed.