CSIR UGC NET Application Form: The CSIR UGC NET announcement for June 2022 has been released. The registration period for the CSIR UGC NET began on December 3, 2021, and will finish on January 2, 2022. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professors will be held by NTA in June 2021. The exam will be completed entirely online. Online registration, uploading scanned certificates, filling out application forms, and paying application fees are all part of the CSIR NET application procedure.
The application fee for general applicants is INR 1000, OBC and EWS have to pay INR 500, SC/ ST pays INR 250, and there is no fee for PWD candidates. Candidates must hold one of the following degrees: M.Sc, Integrated BS/ MS, BS- 4 years, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma, and MBBS, with a minimum of 55 per cent for General/ OBC and EWS and 50 per cent for SC/ ST and PwD.
CSIR UGC NET Overview
|CSIR UGC NET 2022|
|National Testing Agency|
Mode of Registration
INR 1000 for General
INR 500 for OBC/ EWS
INR 250 for SC/ ST
No fee for PwD
Fee Payment Mode
CSIR UGC NET Important Dates
|December 3, 2021|
Online Registration Commencement
|December 3, 2021|
Online Application Last Date
|January 2, 2022 (up to 11:50 pm)|
Application Form Correction Window
|January 5- January 9, 2022|
To be Announced
January 29, 2022; February 15,2022
and February 18, 2022
CSIR UGC NET Application Form: How to Apply?
Following the methods outlined below, candidates can apply for the exam:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the CSIR UGC NET official website.
- On the website’s homepage, click the “Fill Online Application Form” link.
- Fill in your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and parent’s names and addresses.
- Your mobile number and email address will receive a registration number and password.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- In the CSIR NET Application Form 2022, the candidate must include their academic and other information (such as the subject for which they wish to be considered for NET, the medium of paper used, the location of the exam, and their speciality).
- Please keep in mind that if the application form is not properly completed, it may be rejected.
- After filling out the information, the candidate should double-check it before moving on to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
According to the most recent official notification issued by the CSIR, there is no longer a requirement to include supporting papers such as the Category Certificate, the Result Awaited Attestation Form, and other supporting documents when submitting the online application form. However, submitting a scanned copy of the applicant’s photograph and signature is still required, and the application form will be considered incomplete if it is not received. Candidates are required to upload scanned photographs of their passport-sized photograph and signature in accordance with the standards set forth in the application.
|10 – 200 KBs||
|4 – 30 KBs||
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- To go to the next step, click on “Proceed for Payment” to the right.
- Select the bank account from which you wish to make your CSIR NET fee payment, and then click on the button to submit your CSIR NET Exam application form.
- Take a printout of the CSIR NET Application Form by clicking on the Download CSIR NET Application Form button. Preserve this information for future use, as it will be essential to download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card.
Participants in the test are required to pay the application fee online through the Syndicate/ SBI/ HDFC/ ICICI bank portal using a debit/credit card, net banking, UPI, or Paytm. The application price is non-refundable. There is no option for fee payment in an offline mode. As shown in the table below, the application fee varies depending on the candidate’s category.
|Category||CSIR NET Application Fees|
|General/ EWS||INR 1000|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||INR 500|
|SC/ ST||INR 250|
|Persons with disability (PwD)||Nil|
Documents Required for CSIR UGC NET Application Form
In order to complete the application form for the CSIR UGC NET 2022, the following information and papers must be submitted:
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate
- Self-Declaration Minority Community Certificate if applicable
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate if applicable
- Candidate’s ID Proof
- Result Awaited Certificate if applicable
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester mark sheet
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate if applicable
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates enrolled in the above degrees are also eligible for the exam if they finish the degree in less than two years.
- Assistant Professorships have no upper age limit.
- All candidates applying for the CSIR UGC NET 2022 must be Indian citizens.
- As of July 1, 2022, the upper age restriction for a Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.
- Candidates must hold one of the following degrees: M.Sc, Integrated BS/ MS, BS- 4 years, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma, and MBBS, with a minimum of 55 per cent for General/ OBC and EWS and 50 per cent for SC/ ST and PwD.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form Correction
- Following the completion of registrations, NTA will offer CSIR NET Application Form Correction.
- Only the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in – offers the application form editing service in an online method.
- NTA also provides candidates information on form and image correction by email and SMS.
- Certain fields, such as name, parents’ names, date of birth, contact address, category, gender, and so on, will be editable.
- To make modifications, candidates must supply supporting papers and pay any difference fees.
- This is your last chance to make changes to the application form. No more requests will be considered.
Recovering Password of CSIR UGC NET Application Form
Reset your CSIR NET password by following the procedures below.
Step 1: Go to the official NTA CSIR NET website.
Step 2 – After that, go to the CSIR NET Apply Online page.
Step 3 – In the “Only Registered Candidates Sign In” section, click on the “Forgot Password?” option.
Step 4 – After that, a popup with three options will appear. Choose one of the following options –
- Use the security question and answer you selected while completing the form.
- Using a verification code delivered to your registered mobile number via text message (SMS).
- Use a URL supplied to your registered email address via email.
Step 5 – Reset your password by clicking the “Continue” option.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form FAQs
Following the registration process, the NTA will offer the application form correction window. During this time, candidates will be able to make changes to their application forms.
Candidates must submit scanned pictures of their passport photos and signatures.
The upper age restriction for JRF is 28 years as of July 1, 2022, with age relaxation for designated categories. Assistant Professorships have no age restrictions.
Candidates from the OBC creamy layer must apply under the General Category.