The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Result on the website www.csirnet.nta.nic.in. The normalisation process will be used by NTA to calculate candidate marks. The reason for this is that there were several different sets of question papers, each with a different level of difficulty.
There will be two separate merit lists: one for JRF-NET candidates and another for LS-NET/Assistant Professor candidates. Following the announcement of the CSIR results, the authority will post the CSIR Merit List 2022 on its official website. The CSIR merit list will include the roll numbers and ranks of those who qualified for the test. Examine the CSIR NET Cut Off
After the exam, NTA will release the CSIR NET 2022 Answer Key a few days later. Candidates can pay INR 1000 per question to download and challenge the answer keys if they are not satisfied with them. If NTA approves your representation, your fees will be refunded.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2022
CSIR NET Result 2022 is now available! Candidates can access the CSIR NET result 2022 by visiting the website or using the link provided below. Candidates who took the CSIR NET exam can view the results in PDF format. The CSIR NET Exam 2022 result is presented in the form of a scorecard. The official website will soon publish the CSIR NET cutoff 2022. The exam attracted more than 1.5 lakh candidates.
CSIR NET Result Highlights
- For the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturership positions, 873 candidates qualified.
- A total of 207306 candidates applied for the exam, with around 159824 appearing in five subjects: Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Life Sciences.
- The CSIR has selected 54 candidates for a Junior Search Fellowship.
- The UGC has qualified 3300 candidates for JRF and Lectureship positions.
- For Assistant Professor/ Lectureship, 3452 candidates qualified (NET).
|Important Details of NET exams|
|Total candidates appeared for JRF||1,18,861|
|Candidates Qualified for JRF (UGC)||3,300|
|Candidates Qualified for JRF (CSIR)||873|
|Candidates appeared for Lecturership||40,693|
|Candidates Qualified for Lecturership (NET)||3,452|
Result 2022: Important Dates
Here are all of the important dates for the CSIR NET Result 2022.
|CSIR NET Exam Date 2022||January 29, February 15, 16 & 17 2022|
|CSIR NET Result 2022||March 24, 2022|
How to Check CSIR UGC NET 2022 Result?
The following are the steps to check the CSIR UGC NET 2022 result:
- Step 1: go to the official website. Click on the “Results 2022” link. The result check page will appear.
- Step 2: To check the CSIR UGC NET Result, candidates must enter their Roll No., Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
- Step 3: Select ‘Submit’ from the menu.
- Step 4: On the screen, you will see the CSIR UGC NET Result 2022.
- Step 5: Candidates can check and download their results.
Details Mentioned on CSIR UGC NET Scorecard
The following information can be found on a candidate’s result/scorecard for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (CSIR UGC NET):
- CSIR NET subject code and name for which the exam is taken
- Post applied (JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor Only)
- Parents’ names
- Exam qualifying status
- Name, Roll Number, Application number
- Total and subject-wise marks/percentage score
Answer Key 2022
The official website-csirnet.nta.nic.in will have the answer keys for the joint CSIR-UGC JRF-NET Exam 2022.
- Candidates could download the answer key and contact the authorities if there are any questions.
- Candidates can submit representations in response to the answer key for all subjects.
- The representation(s) must only be sent via email. Any correspondence received by mail or in person will be ignored.
- Documentary/textual support is required for the representation.
- Any representation submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
CSIR NET Merit List 2022
For the purpose of determining the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Merit List, the total marks from all parts will be considered. All candidates who qualify for a Junior Research Fellowship are assigned a rank. The following are some key points about the CSIR UGC NET Merit List: –
- Candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and Lectureship will be placed on two separate merit lists (LS-NET).
- The merit list will include information such as the candidate’s Roll Number, Rank, and Grade.
- The merit list will be compiled based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam.
- If candidates meet the eligibility requirements for JRF, they will also be considered for a lectureship. Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NET
- Candidates who qualify for a Lectureship will be considered for a Junior Research Fellowship if they are qualified. They will, however, be ineligible for the regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
- Candidates who qualify for JRF (NET) will receive a fellowship from the CSIR or the UGC, depending on their assigned project.
- The successful candidates’ fellowship will begin on July 1, 2022, and will have a two-year validity period.
The following information will be included in the CSIR NET Merit List:
- Marks obtained by the candidates
- Separate list for JRF and Lectureship NET
- Roll No
How to Check the Merit List
- Open the CSIR’s official website, csirhrdg.res.in.
- The CSIR NET Result link can be found under the CSIR UGC NET Exam header.
- Download and save the merit list now.
The following are some key points to remember about the CSIR UGC NET Result: –
- Candidates can contact the NTA if they have any questions or concerns about the Joint CSIR UGC NET Result 2022.
- Any printing errors in the final product are not the responsibility of the Council.
- There will be no separate letter sent. From July 1, 2022, the Fellowship will be in effect.
- For verification and the issuance of a Qualifying Certificate, successful candidates must send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- As proof of date of birth, an X class certificate
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam
- Final grade sheet, including the required percentage of marks
- If applicable, a certificate of caste.
- OBC candidates must submit their most recent OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer)
- Candidates who are physically or visually challenged must submit a certificate in accordance with Indian government regulations.
- Candidates who applied under the Result Awaiting (RA) category (M.Sc. or equivalent) must submit the required documents only after they have completed the required qualification.
Candidates who apply under the Bachelor’s Degree category will only be considered for Fellowship. Candidates must send the required documents to Shri Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012. Candidates must write “Documents for December – 2020 NET Exam” on the envelope along with their Roll Number and the slot they have been assigned as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
Steps to Download the CSIR NET Eligibility Certificate
- Visit the CSIR NET’s official website.
- Click the CSIR NET e-certificate link to get started.
- Choose the exam’s name.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Select the Proceed option.
- Students’ roll numbers/application numbers and dates of birth should be provided.
- Select an exam session.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Select the option to Continue.
- The CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Certificate can be downloaded and saved.
CSIR NET Cut Off
Both the Junior Research Fellowship and the Lectureship have a minimum criterion of 33 percent for the General and OBC categories and 25 percent for the SC/ST and PwD categories. Candidates can see the JRF and LS cut offs by category and subject for the December 2019 session below:
Junior Research Fellowship CSIR NET Cutoff
CSIR Net Cutoff for Lectureship
CSIR NET Result FAQs
Aspirants must provide their date of birth and application number to check their results.
Candidates can check their results by going to the official website and clicking on the result PDF link. We have provided a direct link to download the CSIR NET result PDF to assist candidates. The outcome determines whether you passed the CSIR NET Exam or not.