The registration deadline for the CTET 2022 application form has passed, and the online form correction process began on October 28. Candidates who want to teach classes 1th through 5th and 6th through 8th must pass the CTET exam. Candidates who intend to sit for CTET 2022 and want to know how to fill out the application form 2022 have come to the right place.
Candidates should be aware that the CTET December 2022 session application process entails several steps, including candidate registration, CTET online application form submission, uploading of photograph and signature in the application form 2022, payment of application fee, printing of application form confirmation page, and so on. Candidates must carefully read all directions when filling out the application form and ensure that they have all the required documents on hand before beginning. Candidates will be required to pay a separate application fee per category and each paper in the online method using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking as part of the online application form filling process.
Scroll down the sections below to learn more about the CTET 2022 application form, fee, required documents, and application details.
CTET Apllication Form Dates
Important dates for CTET 2022 online application form submission may be found here. Candidates should look up the CTET application form submission critical dates to get a sense of what events and dates are important for the CTET online application form submission.
|Online Application Commencement||To be notified|
|Online Application Last Date||To be notified|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||To be notified|
|Application form Correction Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
CTET 2022 Application Form Pre-Requisites
Candidates must be aware of the CTET application form prerequisites before applying for CTET 2022. Before filling out the CTET application form, applicants must have the following items ready:
- The photograph’s dimensions should be 3.5 cm wide by 4.5 cm tall, with a file size of between 10 and 100 kbs.
- The signature should be 3.5 cm wide by 1.5 cm tall, and the file should be between 3 and 30 kbs in size.
- In jpeg/jpg format, a high-quality scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Scanned image in jpg/jpeg format of the candidate’s most recent photos.
- Candidates must have their Aadhar number, credit/debit card information (if paying online), academic qualification information, and a valid email address, phone number, and mailing address.
How to Fill CTET 2022 Application Form
The candidates who wish to sit for the CTET 2022 exam in July should be aware that the CBSE has an official website for CTET, and they will be required to submit their CTET application form 2022 only through the official website stated by the CBSE. The CTET application form can be obtained from the official website at www.ctet.nic.in.
The CTET application form filling procedure can be found here – step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Registration
The registration of the candidate is the first stage in the CTET application form filling process. The applicants can complete the primary registration for the CTET 2022 exam by following the processes outlined below:
- Open the CTET webpage linked above.
- Select ‘CTET July 2022 Application Form’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will now open.
- Select ‘Apply Now’ from the drop-down menu.
- The online registration form is now available.
- Fill in all personal information, such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Create a password and click ‘Submit’ after filling in the above information.
- Your CTET registration will be confirmed, and you will receive an application number.
- The CTET application number will be sent to your mobile phone through SMS.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
The submission of the CTET application form is the second step in the online application procedure for CTET. In this stage of the application process, you will be required to confirm the following information:
- CTET languages provided
- Application for (Paper I or Paper-II)
- Select category from General, SC, ST, and OBC categories.
- Examination Centers of Choice
- educational institution/college
- Medium of Question Paper
- Select the status of the qualifying test from the drop-down menu box. Select ‘Passed’ if you are qualified; otherwise, select ‘Appearing’ in the final test.
- Occupational Status
- Select Gender: male and female.
- Aadhar Number (Optional)
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
Uploading a passport-size photograph and signature is the third step in completing CTET Application Form 2022. Candidates must upload their signature and image in the dimensions and format specified below:
- The signature image must be at least 1 kb but not more than 25 kb in size.
- The most recent photographs and signatures should be scanned in jpg format.
- The photograph’s image size should be 3.5 cm (width) by 4.5 cm (height).
- The photo image must be larger than 4 kb but smaller than 100 kb.
- Signature image dimensions should be 3.5 cm (length) * 1.5 cm (height).
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Following the successful submission of the scanned pictures of the photograph and signature, you will be instantly forwarded to the payment page for processing.
- You can either pay the fee online with a debit/credit card or using net banking, or you can download the e-challan and pay the fee offline with it.
- Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank branches will accept the e-challan, which must be submitted in person.
Step 5: Confirmation Page and Print
- When completing the online application, the candidate should be thorough in entering all of the necessary information.
- Upon successful submission of data (if payments are paid using a Challan), candidates are expected to print a copy of the computer-generated confirmation page and save it for their records as well as for future reference, if necessary.
CTET 2022 Application Fees
The application fee varies depending on the category and the number of papers submitted. The fees required to submit an application for CTET 2022 are summarised in the table below.
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Both Paper 1 and 2|
|INR 1000/-||INR 1200/-|
SC/ST/ Differently Abled
|INR 500/-||INR 600/-|
- Candidates have the option of making the payment with a debit or credit card through an online payment gateway, or by submitting an E-challan form that can be downloaded from the CTET website’s official website.
- A candidate who wishes to pay by E-challan must download the E-challan after completing Part II of registration and deposit the amount in CTET test fee A/C with either Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank after completing Part II of registration.
- A confirmation page will be generated once the payment has been successfully processed.
- It is not necessary for candidates to transmit a hard copy of the confirmation page to the CTET unit for processing. For future reference, candidates are urged to keep a paper copy of their application, including the confirmation page and challan if the fee is paid by E-challan, for their records.
Documents Required for CTET Application Form
- Certificate of Highest Qualification
- 12th Pass Certificate
- Valid Identity Proof
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (in case of online fee payment process)
- Certificate of Matriculation Exam
- Aadhaar Card
Details Required in the form
- Candidate’s Name
- Status of Qualifying Exam
- Marks Obtained
- Pin Code
- STD code with a telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Employment Status
- Applying for
- Aadhar Number
- Question Paper Medium
- Date of Birth
- Have you Appeared for CTET before
- Identification type
Retrieving Registration Number
After completing the first stage of the CTET 2022 Application Form, candidates are given a unique registration number. Candidates must log in to the payment portal using their registration number.
- If someone forgets or loses their registration number after writing it down, they can retrieve it by going to the official website.
- ‘Forgot Registration Number?’ should be selected.
- Enter the security pin after filling in the candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, and date of birth, as well as the category and papers, applied (Paper I, Paper-II, or both).
- Candidates will be able to recover their registration number at that point.
Image Correction in CTET Application Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also included an online picture editing link available in the CTET 2022 application form. Candidates can correct their images by going to the official website. The ways to address an image difference in the CTET application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Select ‘Image Discrepancy’ from the drop-down menu.
- To log in, enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password.’
- Save and submit your new photograph.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page from the application form.
Correction in CTET 2022 Application Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education will make the CTET Application Form Correction service available online. Candidates who have successfully registered can amend, add, or correct any errors in their application form. Candidates are unable to increase the number of papers for which they have applied. For form rectification, candidates must follow these basic steps:
- Go to www.ctet.nic.in, the CTET’s official website.
- Go to the bottom of the page.
- The ‘Correction in Application Form for CTET 2022’ tab will appear.
- After clicking, a new page will open, prompting only registered candidates to provide information such as their application number, password, and security pin.
- You will be able to make modifications to the application form once these details have been input.
- Save the form and submit it again.
After Submission Of Application Form
Following the submission of the CTET application form, candidates will be required to wait until the next notice is released before applying. Whenever there are any significant changes or essential notifications that need to be communicated to the students, those communications will be sent to the registered email address or phone number provided in the application form.
Candidates can contact the CTET 2022 organising body in the following methods if they require any clarification or support with the Application Form, unsuccessful fee payment, or the CTET 2022 correction window.
Smt. Poonam Sachdeva, Dy. Secretary Central Teacher eligibility Test Unit, CBSE
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
Contact No: 011-22240107, 22240112 Email: [email protected]
CTET 2022 FAQs
1. Visit ctet.nic.in for further information.
2. Apply for CTET by clicking the button.
3. Use your CTET registration number if you have already registered.
4. Click the Proceed To Apply Online Button if you don’t have a registration number.
5. On the screen, the Instruction page will now appear. Before filling out the CTET form, read the instructions carefully or print them off.
6. Fill out the CTET 2022 online application. Complete all fields with care and attention to detail.
7. After you’ve entered all of your information accurately, click next and upload your passport-size photo and signatures.
8. NOW CTET application fees can be paid using e-challan, Net banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
9. Now The confirmation page should be printed.
CTET’s main website, ctet.nic.in, has application forms available.
If your confirmation page does not appear, please contact your bank branch for more information and send us a scanned copy of the bank challan with the concerned bank’s stamp.
The validity term is seven years, according to NCTE criteria.