CTET Notification 2022: On September 20, 2021, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the official announcement for the CTET 2022. Along with the formal notification, essential dates for the CTET application process and exam schedule were revealed. The CTET exam 2022 was held in an online format from December 16, 2021, to January 13, 2022. Candidates studying for the forthcoming exam should complete more CTET practice papers to improve their speed and accuracy.
The Central Board of Secondary Education administers the CTET exam (CBSE). On the official website, a notification with exam details has been posted. The Central Board of Secondary Education administers the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), a national test (CBSE). CTET is held twice a year to determine candidates’ eligibility for teaching positions in grades 1 to 8.
There are two papers in the CTET exam: Paper I and Paper-II. Paper-I is for candidates who want to teach grades I through V, whereas Paper-II is for candidates who want to teach grades VI through VIII. Candidates who want to teach classes I through VIII must take and pass both exams.
CTET Notification 2022: Highlights
The following are the key factors to remember concerning CTET 2022:
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Conducting Body||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Name of the Posts||Primary and Elementary Teachers in Central Government Schools|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|CTET 2022 Notification Release Date||September 20, 2021|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Language||English & Hindi|
Applicants can look up information on the CTET 2022 Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, and Admit Card, among other things.
CTET Exam Date 2022
The CTET 2022 exam dates and other key details have been issued by CBSE. Exam dates for CTET 2022 can be found in the table below:
|CTET December 2021 Notification Released||September 20, 2021|
|CTET Online Application Start Date||September 20, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 19, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit CTET Fees||October 20, 2021 (till 3:30 pm)|
|CTET Online Correction Form||October 28- November 3, 2021|
|Admit Card Download Date||10 days Before the Exam Date|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||December 16, 2021 – January 13, 2022|
|CTET Result Date 2021||To be Notified|
CTET Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The National Council for Teacher Education establishes CTET Eligibility Criteria (NCTE). The CBSC CTET Eligibility criteria for Paper 1 and Paper 2 are different. A candidate must be an Indian citizen to apply for the CTET 2022 exam. To be eligible for the CTET exam, the candidate must be 18 years old, according to the age bar. There are no age restrictions.
CTET Paper 1 Eligibility Criteria
- If a candidate wishes to apply for Paper 1, which is for an appointment as a teacher in grades 1 through 5, he or she must meet one of the following criteria:
- Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate from CBSE or an equivalent recognised board of education and holds a two-year diploma in elementary education (D.Ed: Diploma in Elementary Education), OR
- Passed Senior Secondary with a minimum of 45 per cent in aggregate from CBSE or an equivalent recognised board of education and is either pursuing or has completed D.Ed under the NCTE regulations as of 2002, OR
- Passed Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks (Bachelors in Elementary education)
- Securing 50 per cent aggregate in class 10+2 from CBSE or any other equivalent recognised board of education and either studying or possessing a degree in Diploma in Special Education, irrespective of streams of study.
CTET Paper 2 Eligibility Criteria
The following qualifying criteria must be met in order for a candidate to be qualified for CTET Paper 2 or for a candidate who wants to apply for both sessions:-
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject is required, as well as a two-year diploma in elementary education, either in the current year or completed D.Ed, OR
- Passed graduation with an average of 50% in aggregate and pursuing B.Ed (first year), OR
- Passed graduation with an average of 45 per cent in aggregate and pursuing B.Ed (first year) according to NCTE regulations, OR
- Securing a minimum of 50% in aggregate in graduation and either pursuing or completing D.Ed,
CTET Notification 2022: Application Process
Candidates must apply for CTET 2022 online. The CTET 2022 application process has begun. From September 20, 2021, to October 19, 2021, eligible candidates can apply online for CTET Application Form 2022 on CTET’s official website. If a candidate submits several applications, his or her candidature may be voided, and the candidate may be excluded from future examinations (s).
The following are the steps in the CTET application process:
- CTET’s official webpage can be found here.
- Go to the “Apply Online” link and open it.
- Fill out the Online Application Form and keep track of your Registration/Application Number.
- Pay Exam Fee using e-challan, debit/credit card, or net banking.
The following is a full step-by-step application process for CTET 2022:
- Go to CTET’s official website and look for the form link.
- Click on New Candidate Registration after selecting ‘Apply.’
- A booklet with information will appear, along with a box that must be checked (Read the form carefully and then tick the box because then it will imply that you have understood the norms of the examination).
- Candidates will be transported to the application form page after clicking ‘Click to advance.’
Step-II: Filling Up the Application Form
- Fill out the CTET Application Form 2021 online and create a password.
- Fill in information such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, nationality, category, chosen language, educational qualification, desired exam centre, employee status, and other qualifications-related information.
- A Registration Number/Application Number is generated after submission. Keep a record of the Registration Number. The system generated Registration No./Application No. and the chosen Password will be used for subsequent logins.
Step-III: Upload Scanned Documents
- Uploading scanned documents A photo and signature are required.
- In JPG/JPEG file, upload a scanned image and signature.
- The scanned photograph should be between 10 and 100 KB in size, with an Image Dimension of 3.5 cm (width) × 4.5 cm in size (height).
- The scanned signature should be between 3 and 30 KB in size, with an Image Dimension of 3.5 cm (long) × 1.5 cm in size (height).
Step-IV: Payment of Application Fees
Candidates can pay their application costs online or in person. Candidates can pay their fees via an E-Challan by depositing the required amount in the CTET Exam Fee Account at Canara Bank. Candidates can also pay by debit card, credit card, or net banking online.
The following are the CTET application fees for various candidates:
|Category||Only Paper-1 Or Paper-2||Both Paper-1 & Paper-2|
|General/OBC (NCL)||INR 1,000||INR 1,200|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||INR 500||INR 600|
CTET is one of the most sought-after exams and the only means to gain a teaching position in junior and primary schools. CTET qualifiers will be hired in a variety of schools, including those run by the federal government, UT-controlled schools, private schools, and schools owned and managed by state governments and local governments.
CTET Notification 2022: FAQs
Ans. Yes. On September 20, 2022, CBSE announced the official announcement for CTET 2022.
Ans. From September 20, 2022, to October 26, 2022, eligible individuals can apply online.
Ans. Only candidates with Indian citizenship are eligible to apply for CTET 2022.
Ans. There is no restriction on how many times a candidate can take the exam. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply as many times as you like.
Ans. The CTET 2022 exam will be administered online from December 16, 2022, to January 13, 2022.
Ans. The CTET certificate is now valid indefinitely.
Ans. There are two papers in the CTET test for the Primary and Secondary Stages: Paper 1 and Paper 2.