CTET Result 2022 is now available on CBSE’s official website. On the official website, candidates can verify their results. CBSE’s DigiLocker account allows them to download their Central Teacher Eligibility Test scorecard in digital format.
To get the CTET Scorecard, candidates must first enter their login name and password. To be eligible for the CTET exam, candidates must score at least 60% on the exam.
CBSE Releases the CTET 2022 Result In a Week
The Central Board of Secondary Education is expected to reveal the results of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022 within a week (CBSE). Candidates who took the CTET exam can check their results by going to the official website.
The CTET 2022 exam result will be analysed using a normalisation procedure in which the marks will be derived using exam parameters. The goal of this strategy is to adjust difficulty levels throughout different shifts of the exam. CTET 2022 exam cutoffs for each category will be revealed soon.
The CTET Eligibility Certificate, according to the latest notification, will be valid for life from the date of declaration. To improve their speed and accuracy, they must solve a large number of practice papers.
How to Check CTET 2022 Result?
The official website – ctet.nic.in – hosts the CTET 2022 Result. To obtain the outcome, follow the five-step procedure outlined below:
- Step 1: Go to ctet.nic.in, which is the official website.
- Step 2: Select the “CTET 2021 Result” news headline.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page after clicking.
- Step 4: In the space provided, type your Roll Number.
- Step 5: Your outcome will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Save a copy of the result sheet to your computer for future use.
Details Present in CTET 2022 Result
- Mark Obtained in each subject
- Father and Mother’s name
- Overall CTET Score
- Roll Number
CTET Result 2022 Release Date
The CTET exam took place on December 16th, 2021, and January 13th and 17th, 2022. Candidates who sat the CTET exam should save this page because the CTET result for the years 2021-2022 has been revised. The following are significant dates that will keep you informed about the CTET result 2022.
|CTET Result 2021-2022||Important Dates|
|CTET exam date||December 16, 2021 – January 13, 2022|
|CTET Provisional answer key release date||February 1, 2022|
|Last date to challenge provisional answer key||February 4, 2022|
|CTET result date 2022||9 March 2022|
CTET Qualifying Marks 2022
- The qualifying level for CTET 2022 is 60% for general candidates and 55% for OBC, SC, and ST candidates.
- Candidates will be regarded as qualified if their scores are equal to or higher than the qualifying standards.
- Candidates must get 90 out of a possible 150 points in their individual papers.
- In accordance with its reservation policy, school administrations (government, local authorities, government-aided and unassisted) may consider offering discounts to people belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled people, and others.
- Because qualifying for CTET is simply one of the eligibility conditions for an appointment, it does not grant someone the right to be hired.
|Category||Passing Marks||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|General||90 out of 150||60%|
|OBC/SC/ST||82 out of 150||55%|
CTET Marksheet 2022
- The candidate’s roll number, name, mother’s name, father’s name, and category will all appear on the CTET mark sheet.
- The topic name and the candidate’s marks will be listed on the CTET mark sheet.
- The CTET anticipated cutoff can be found here.
CTET Duplicate Marksheet
Candidates can apply for a duplicate CTET certificate if their original is lost or damaged. By paying the stipulated fees via Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any nationalised bank and payable in Delhi, a candidate can obtain a duplicate copy of the CTET Marksheet / Eligibility Certificate. The fee was previously INR 235, however, it has now been altered, and the amended pricing structure is as follows:
|Fee Particulars||Fee (in Rs)|
|CTET duplicate mark sheet/eligibility certificate fee||500|
|Verification fee per document (except the cases received from Government Department)||500|
Issue of CTET Eligibility Certificate
- Candidates who take the CTET will receive a Marks Statement.
- Candidates who score 60% or higher will receive an Eligibility Certificate.
Validity Period of Certificate
- CTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for the lifetime from the day of the result declaration, according to Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank’s tweet.
- The CTET qualifying certificate had previously had a seven-year validity period.
- There is no limit to how many times a person can attempt to obtain a CTET Certificate.
- A person who has passed the CTET may reappear in order to improve their score.
CTET Certificates on DigiLocker
For the sake of applicants’ convenience, CBSE has partnered with DigiLocker to provide digital mark sheets and certificates for the year 2022. Digilocker is a secure cloud-based platform for document and certificate storage, sharing, and verification. The mark sheet will be digitally signed and will be legally legitimate under the Information and Technology Act of 2000.
Candidates can exchange the documents digitally through their DigiLocker Account for verification purposes if necessary. The following is the procedure for checking your scorecard and certificate on your DigiLocker account:
Step I: To sign in to the app, enter the login credentials issued to you by CBSE on your registered cellphone number.
Step II: Access the papers by clicking on the link.
Step III: To view your Scorecard and Certificate, click “View Document.”
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I check my certificate and mark sheet if I haven’t received my DigiLocker login credentials?
Candidates who have not received their login credentials through SMS or who no longer have access to their CBSE-registered mobile number can simply join up on DigiLocker.
What is the validity of the CTET Result?
For all categories, the validity period of CTET Result is one year from the date of its announcement.
CTET Cutoff 2022
- The CTET Cutoff is the minimum score required for candidates to pass the exam.
- The cutoff is announced after the CTET results are announced.
- CTET requires a passing score of 60% or above.
- Candidates who achieve a score that is greater than or equal to the cutoff will be evaluated for an eligibility certificate.
What after CTET Result?
Following the announcement of the CTET result 2022, candidates who have been awarded an eligibility certificate will be eligible to apply to teach in the subject of their choice. Once the CBSE issues the CTET results, candidates who pass the exam will be eligible to apply for teaching positions in central institutions such as KVS, NVS, and others.
Where is CTET Result Accepted?
The following institutions recognise the CTET results as issued by the CBSE:
- KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, and other Central Government Schools
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and the NCT of Delhi all have schools.
- CTET scores are crucial to unaided private schools that use them as a criterion.
- The TET conducted by the State Government will be taken into account by the State Government, municipal governments, and aided institutions. If a State Government decides not to perform the State TET, the CTET can be considered.
CTET Result Statistics
The CTET outcome data for the last few years are listed here. It tells you how many people applied for the CTET exam and how many of them passed. The following are the CTET outcome statistics for the years 2013/14/15/16/19.
|Year of CTET Exam||No. of Candidates Appeared||No. of Qualified Candidates|
|CTET December 2019||24,00,000||5,42,285|
|CTET July 2019||23,77,000||3,52,000|
|CTET September 2016||6,53,156||69,566|
|CTET February 2015||6,77,554||80,187|
|CTET February 2014||7,50,000||13,425|
|CTET July 2013||7,76,000||77,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The CTET results are released six weeks after the exam dates.
Ans. The CTET Eligibility certificate will be sent to the candidates one month after the results are announced.