The latest DMER Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Haryana Directorate of Medical Education and Research. Candidates can access the notification on the official website. The DMER is looking for candidates to fill the positions of Senior Resident and Demonstrator. The recruitment process will result in the filling of 434 vacancies.
- On or before March 14, 2022, interested candidates should submit their applications to the specified address.
- Candidates whose applications have been shortlisted will be required to attend an interview.
- Read the article below to learn more about DMER Recruitment 2022.
Highlights For DMER Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Exam||DMER Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online or Computer Based|
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education and Research|
|Post Name||Sr. Resident & Demonstrator|
|Selection Process||Written Test and interview|
DMER Recruitment 2022: Official Notification
Under the heading ‘DMER Recruitment 2022,’ the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) in Chandigarh has officially confirmed a job opening for a government servant position known as a Sarkari job.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) in Chandigarh has announced the availability of 162 Group C Staff Nurse Positions through the publication of a recruitment notice. Online applications for this position can be submitted by recent college grads who have earned at least a bachelor’s degree. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2021 is accepting applications online from candidates who are interested in applying.
DMER Recruitment Exam Date 2022
The official notification for the DMER recruitment for the year 2022 does not yet include information regarding the date of the examination. The following are some of the other important dates:
|Events||DMER Staff Nurse Exam Date|
|Notification release||November 09, 2021|
|Last date||December 27, 2021|
|DMER admit card||To be notified|
|DMER exam date||To be notified|
DMER Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
A total of 434 vacancies have already been released for various positions to be filled through the recruitment process. To learn more, look at the table below.
DMER Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before submitting their applications for the DMER Recruitment 2022, candidates need to ensure that they meet the requirements. Conditions for eligibility in the DMER include having a certain level of educational attainment, being under a certain age limit, and being of a certain nationality.
There will be no consideration given to any application for any position within the service unless the applicant:
DMER Age Requirements:
- Candidates for the position must be between the ages of 22 and 40.
- Candidates from the SC/ST, BC, and ESM categories will have their upper age limits relaxed (Haryana Domiciles candidates only).
Criteria for DMER Educational Qualifications:
- The applicant must have earned his or her MBBS from an NMC-approved institution or university.
- In addition, the candidate must have earned an MD, MS, or DNB in the subject area. If such applicants are not available, candidates with a diploma in the specialty or training experience as a PG student in the subject for the past three years will be considered.
- He or she must have a current registration certificate from either the NMC (formerly MCI) or the Haryana State Medical Council.
Criteria for DMER Nationality:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
DMER Selection Process 2022
- Candidates who apply for the job will be contacted for a selection process that will include an interview.
- The interview will take place between March 21st and March 25th, 2022.
- The following is how the weighting will be determined:
|Selection Criteria||Max. Weightage|
How to Apply for DMER Recruitment 2022?
Online applications for the DMER recruitment 2022 are currently being accepted at the organization’s official website. Before submitting an application for the DMER test 2022, candidates are required to verify that they meet the eligibility requirements. The DMER Application Process will be broken down into its component parts in the following paragraphs.
Following the steps outlined below will allow you to successfully complete the online application process for DMER Recruitment.
- Step 1: Viewing the Recruitment Notification in PDF format is the first step, which can be found on the DMER Recruitment Website (dmer.haryana.gov.in).
- Step 2: Navigate to the DMER website, click the “Apply Now” button, and fill out the DMER Online Application Form with all of the information that is required.
- Step 3: Bring all of the necessary certificates and documents to upload, along with a recent photograph and your signature.
- Step 4: In the final step, check and complete all of the information that has been requested.
- You should print the Application Form and maintain it with you for any questions that may arise in the future.
- Candidates who are interested in the position are required to read the official notification first before applying.
Application Fee for the DMER in 2022
- The application fee will be INR 1,000/- for candidates in the General Category and INR 250/- for candidates in the Reserved Category. The fee should be made payable to the Director of the KCGMC, Karnal.
- Candidates for PH and ESM positions do not need to pay the application fee.
- Only half of the standard application fee is required of female candidates.
|HAL Recruitment||MPWZ Recruitment||CG Patwari|
|MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak||NALCO Recruitment||PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak JE|
DMER Nursing Admit Card 2022
A few weeks before the examination, the hall ticket for the DMER Recruitment 2022 will be made available on the official website of the DMER. At the testing centre, candidates are required to present their DMER Hall Ticket. Important information such as the following will be printed on the DMER Hall Ticket 2022:
- Candidate’s Name and Registration Number
- Exam Day Instructions
- Exam Dates and Times
- Exam Time Restriction
- The location of the exam
Downloading Instructions for the DMER Nursing Admit Card 2022:
- Proceed to the official website of the DMER.
- From the menu that drops down, choose the option labelled “DMER 2022 Admit Card.”
- Please ensure that the registration ID and password are entered correctly.
- There will be a display of the DMER Admit Card on the screen.
- After you have downloaded the admission card, make sure to print it out for your own records.
DMER nursing Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
In order to pass the written exam, applicants for the staff nursing position should be familiar with DMER Recruitment 2021 examination template. The examination template is shown in the table below:
|Socio-Economic Criteria And Experience||10|
DMER Nursing Syllabus 2022: Part-I
DMER Syllabus 2022: Part-II
There are a total of 23 questions that can be asked about history, current events, literature, geography, civic education, and environmental culture. The different kinds of questions that are asked at each location may vary.
- It’s possible that the total count of questions in each domain differs.
- On the written screening test, applicants who scored in the 50th percentile or higher would be considered qualified.
The following is how the ten points for socioeconomic conditions and experience will be distributed:
- If neither the applicant nor any member of his or her family (father, mother, spouse, brothers, or sons) is, was, or has been a regular employee of the Chandigarh government or any other state government or the Indian government. (five points)
- If the applicant falls into one of the following categories:
- a widow; or the applicant’s first or second child, and his father died before he turned forty-two years old; or the applicant’s first or second child, and his father died before he turned fifteen years old; or the applicant’s first or second child, and his father died before he turned fifteen years old;
- If the petitioner belongs to a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or a nomadic tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) that is neither Scheduled Caste nor Backward Class; (5 points)
- Experience: 0.5 mark per year or part of the year of experience in any Haryana Government Department, Board, Corporation, Company, Statutory Body, or Commission I Authority.
DMER nursing Recruitment Answer Key
On the DMER official website, you can find the DMER Recruitment Answer Key. By going over your responses, you can figure out what your score is. To obtain the DMER Recruitment answer key 2022, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ to access the KPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Select “Revised Answer Link” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Look for the “DMER Answer Key” and click it.
- Step 4: A new window will open with the DMER Stuff Nursing Answer Key.
- Step 5: Simply click on the PDF file to open it.
DMER Stuff Nursing Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The candidate evaluation and selection process for the role of DMER Stuff Nursing is split into two parts. Both the written test and the DMER counselling are required.
The personal interview constitutes the second stage of the employment selection process. A candidate’s application will be taken into consideration for this round if their score is higher than the Cut Off. Candidates are evaluated based on their level of professional expertise, and they are required to demonstrate that they are qualified for the position.
Those candidates who meet the socio-economic requirements and are successful on the DMER Exam for Nurses 2021 will be selected, and they will then be required to go through the document verification process.
DMER Stuff Nursing Recruitment Results 2022
After one or two months have passed since the DMER exam, the results of the exam will be made public. The conclusions reached at each stage will be made public by DMER in their own right.
The preliminary results of the DMER examination will be made public by the relevant authorities first. Following the completion of the Interview phase, the DMER Final Merit List will be made public.
The following is a list of the steps that must be taken in order to obtain the DMER 2022 Results:
- Proceed to the official website of the DMER.
- Select “DMER 2022 Results” from the list of available options in the drop-down menu.
- To complete your registration, please provide your user ID and password in the spaces provided.
- The result of the DMER 2022 examination will be shown on the screen.
- You might find it useful in the future to have a copy of the result on hand.
DMER Stuff Nursing Recruitment Salary Structure
The remuneration package for the nursing staff at DMER includes a variety of perks and bonuses, the specifics of which are determined by the responsibilities that are given to the candidates. The criteria established by the 7th Pay Commission of the government state that the starting point of the pay scale is INR 29200/-.
In addition to a reduction in the amount of labour required, there are a variety of benefits and rewards. Employees are eligible for retirement benefits, health insurance, paid time off for maternity and paternity leave, job training, and paid holidays, as well as opportunities for professional growth.
The application deadline has been extended to December 27th, 2021.
Yes, applicants from other Indian states are welcome to submit their resumes to the Directorate of Medical Education and Research for consideration of these open positions.
Candidates who are interested in applying for these positions with the Directorate of Medical Education and Research have the option of paying their application fees online through a variety of channels including a debit card, credit card, NEFT, net banking, UPI, and so on.