DMRC Admit Card 2022: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will shortly release admit cards after the DMRC application process for several higher designations. Candidates can only get their DMRC Hall Ticket/ DMRC Admit Card by logging in with their User Id and Password generated during the registration process. To the exam centre, candidates must bring their DMRC admit card printout as well as an original Photo Id proof.
The exact exam date, slot time, and exam centre will be specified on the admit card. In the event that any of the credentials listed on the admit card are incorrect, candidates must contact the appropriate authorities.
Steps for Downloading DMRC Admit Card 2022
Candidates must follow the steps below to get their admit card:
- Go to the official website of DMRC at https://delhimetrorail.com.
- Find the appropriate link for the DMRC admit card under the careers tab.
- The DMRC admit card can be downloaded by clicking on the link.
- In the login form, enter your User ID and Password.
- On the screen, the DMRC admit card will appear.
- Download and print the document for future reference.
Details Given on the DMRC Admit Card
All of the relevant information provided by the candidate at the time of application will be included on the DMRC exam 2022 admit card.
|Registration Number||Roll Number|
|Category||Date of Birth and Gender|
|Applicant’s Name||Name of Father|
|Full Address||Post Applied|
|Date and Time of Examination||Exam Center|
Discrepancy in DMRC Exam 2022 Admit Card
At least 15 days before the exam, candidates should download the DMRC 2022 admit card. If there is a discrepancy or candidates are unable to download the admit card, it should be immediately reported to the DMRC Recruitment Authority.
Case 1: Candidates can call the toll-free DMRC helpline number 1800 266 9061 to contact exam authorities in charge. Alternatively, candidates can go to the DMRC Facilitation Counter.
Case 2: There could be two reasons why the DMRC recruitment 2022 admit card is not available or the candidate cannot access their account:
- During the login process, the candidate might have entered the incorrect User Id and/or Password. Candidates should check their registration number and date of birth against the information provided during DMRC registration and try again.
- It’s also possible that the candidate’s account has been deleted from the DMRC database. In such cases, the candidate should immediately contact the DMRC authority.
Case 3: However, none of the conditions apply; the candidate should check their application status. In some cases, information provided during the DMRC application is not verified, or candidates do not meet DMRC eligibility requirements.
Facilitation Centers For DMRC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who are unable to download their admit card must report to the facilitation centres at the following address within a specified time limit:
- DMRC Training Institute, Shastri Park, East Approach Road, Delhi – 110053 (approximately 1 km from Kashmere Gate ISBT toward Shahdara). Candidates can visit between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Candidates must report in person with photocopies of the Online Application Form, Bank Challan Copy, Certificate, Testimonials, 2 Passport Size Photographs, and Photo Id Proof, as DMRC previously advised. If a candidate fails to download the DMRC Exam 2022 admit card, he or she will have no legal right against DMRC’s selection process.
Things to bring along with DMRC Exam 2022 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the DMRC exam in 2022 must bring the following documents to the exam centre in addition to their admit card:
- One original identity proof, such as a driver’s licence, passport, voter identification card, or Aadhar card, or any other relevant identity proof.
- Candidates must bring the original copy of their identity proof (not a photocopy).
- Candidates should bring two passport-sized photographs with them.
- At least two copies of the DMRC exam admit card should be carried.
- Ballpoint pen in blue or black.
- Candidates should wear a mask and bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer with them.
Instructions For DMRC Exam 2022
Candidates must carefully read and follow the following guidelines:
- Candidates should arrive at the examination centre at least an hour before the reporting time.
- Candidates must remember to bring their DMRC Recruitment admit card with them.
- Remember to bring your original identification to the exam.
- Candidates must provide accurate information during the DMRC application process; otherwise, the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled and they will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Before beginning the examination, carefully read the instructions on the question paper.
- Inside the examination hall, no technical or electronic devices will be permitted.
- COVID-19 guidelines must be strictly followed by all candidates.
- Candidates who fail to maintain social distance will face consequences.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, DMRC has stated unequivocally that candidates must bring the supporting documents as instructed. Otherwise, candidates may be barred from taking the DMRC exam in 2022.
If a candidate encounters any difficulties downloading the DMRC exam 2022 admit card, they should refer to the instructions in this article. It must be reported to DMRC with supporting documentation before the deadline.