DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Every year, the Defense Research and Development Organization’s (DRDO) Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) hosts DRDO CEPTAM. The enlistment of non-gazetted faculty in the Technical, Administrative, and Allied classes is investigated by CEPTAM. To take into account the DRTC Cadre, it was founded as the Personnel Assessment Center (PEACE) of DRDO’s corporate body (Technical Staff).
It is also in charge of this cadre’s preparation. The DRDO CEPTAM is organised by the DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). CEPTAM is responsible for the recruitment of non-gazetted technical, administrative, and allied personnel, the assessment of DRTC Officers and Staff, and the facilitation of training for the advancement of these cadres in accordance with the DRDO’s Training Policy. Depending on the number of vacancies, this test is held once a year.
The exam will be conducted entirely online. Tier-I and Tier-II are the first and second steps of the selection process, respectively. To be considered for the applied position, candidates must complete all stages and reach the cutoff marks.
The Centre For Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). On or before May 7, 2022, interested candidates can apply for the positions using the prescribed format. The application form for DRDO CEPTAM 2022 will be released soon by the DRDO Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). The DRDO CEPTAM application form is expected to be released in April 2022, and candidates will be able to submit it by the last week of June 2022, at the earliest. The DRDO CEPTAM exams were postponed last year due to the COVID 19 outbreak at the Centre for Personnel Talent Management.
Since the COVID 19 situation is improving, we anticipate that all events related to this year’s DRDO CEPTAM exams will be held on time. Read the entire page to learn about DRDO CEPTAM 2022, including important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, and result.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Defense Research & Development Organisation Centre for Personnel Talent Management Exam|
|Conducted by||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) of DRDO|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Frequency of the exam||Once a year|
|Post||MTS (MULTI TASKING STAFF), Tech A, and A&A posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General – INR 100/- WOMEN/SC/ ST/ ESM – No fees|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Date
The final dates for Tier 2 as well as the DRDO CEPTAM MTS 2022 exam will be announced in due time. The tentative DRDO CEPTAM date schedule is listed below.
|Online Application||To be announced|
|Application Submit Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|MTS Tier – I||To be announced|
|A&A Tier – II||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Notification
The DRDO administers the CEPTAM exam in order to hire qualified candidates for MTS, Tech A, STA-B, and A&A positions. The authority issues a notification that contains all of the necessary information about the DRDO CEPTAM exam. The DRDO CEPTAM notification includes information about the job opening, eligibility requirements for each position, and instructions for filling out the application form. On the official website of the DRDO, the CEPTAM Notification is available.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Vacancies
The DRDO CEPTAM recruitment drive was to be held to fill 1817 vacancies, according to the official notification released in December 2019. DRDO has yet to announce the date of the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment exam, which was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Every year, the DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) holds a DRDO CEPTAM exam to select the most qualified candidates for various DRDO positions such as MTS, Technician “A,” Senior Technical Assistant “B” (STA B), and Admin and Allied Cadre (A&A), among others.
In the year 2021, CEPTAM was conducted by the DRDO CEPTAM exam to fill over 2000 positions. The following is a list of DRDO job openings, along with the estimated number of vacancies:
|S.No.||Name of post||Vacancy|
|2.||Admin & Allied (A&A)||224|
|3.||Technician A (Tech A)||351|
For MTS, Technician ‘A’, Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA B), and Admin and Allied Cadre (A&A) posts, we have provided a category-wise distribution of DRDO CEPTAM recruitment in the table below:
|Categories||Number of Vacancies|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Eligibility
The following are the eligibility criteria, as stated in the DRDO guidelines:
- He/she must be a citizen of India.
- His/her age should lie between 18 to 27 years.
- The relaxation for certain categories is available too in the age criteria.
- He/she should have completed EER and other important eligibility for the Exam
Age criteria for STA ‘B’ and Technician ‘A’ posts
The candidate’s age on the last date of application must be between 18 and 28 years old; otherwise, the candidature will be canceled.
Educational Qualification for STA ‘B’ posts
The following are the educational requirements for STA’B’ positions:
|Agriculture||Candidates are required to have a BSc in Agriculture/ Agricultural Science from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Automobile Engineering||Three-year Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|Botany||BSc in Botany from a recognized university|
|Chemical Engineering||Three-year Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology|
|Chemistry||BSc in Chemistry/Chemical Science (Candidates having PCM/ZBC/PCB)|
|Civil Engineering||Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science||BSc or a three-year Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology/Information Technology|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Three-year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Three-year Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||BSc or three-year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Geology||BSc in Geology|
|Instrumentation||BSc or three-year Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
|Library Science||Science graduate with minimum one-year Diploma in Library Science|
|Mathematics||BSc in Mathematics (candidates having PCM may also apply)|
|Mechanical Engineering||Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (Production/Automobile/Refrigeration/Air Conditioning/Maintenance)|
|Metallurgy||Three-year Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering|
|Photography||BSc or three-year Diploma in Photography or Cinematography (Applied courses and Bachelor in Fine Arts are not eligible)|
|Physics||BSc in Physics (Candidates of PCM/PCB may apply)|
|Psychology||BSc in Psychology|
|Zoology||BSc in Zoology/Life Science|
Educational Qualification for Technician ‘A’ posts
|Automobile||Class 10 pass or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Automobile Trade|
|Book Binder||Passed Class 10 or equivalent exam, and Certificate from ITI in Book Binder or Offset Machine Operator cum Book Binder Trade|
|Carpenter||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Carpenter Trade|
|COPA||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) Trade|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade|
|DTP Operator||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate in Desktop Publishing Operator Trade from ITI|
|Electrician||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Electrician/Wireman/Electrical Fitter Trade|
|Fitter||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Fitter/Bench Fitter Trade|
|Electronics||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Electronics/Electronics/Mechanic/IT & Electronic System Maintenance of Industrial Electronics Trade|
|Machinist||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate in ITI in Machinist/Mill Wright Mechanic/Machinist (Composite) Trade|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||Passed Class 10 or equivalent from ITI in Mechanic (Diesel) Trade|
|Medical Lab Technology||Class 10, and Certificate from ITI in Medical Lab Technology Trade|
|Motor Mechanic||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade|
|Painter||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Painter Trade|
|Photograph||Class 10 or equivalent from ITI in Photographer Trade|
|Turner||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate in Turner Trade from ITI|
|Welder||Class 10 or equivalent, and Certificate from ITI in Welder Trade|
Age Criteria for A&A cadre posts
The applicants age must be between 18 to 27 years old.
Educational Eligibility Criteria for A&A cadre posts
|Clerk, Asstt Halwai-cum Cook, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman||Candidates should have passed class 10|
|Stenographer, Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing), Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Security Assistant posts||Candidates should have passed class 12|
Eligibility Criteria for MTS posts
Candidates must have graduated from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute with a Class 10 or equivalent (ITI). Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 25.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Application Form
Candidates must first fill out an application form in order to sit for the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 exam. The DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has yet to release an application form for any of the DRDO’s open positions. Candidates can fill out the DRDO CEPTAM application form online on the DRDO’s official website once it is released. It is important to note that the application form is not available in an offline format. Before filling out the application form, candidates should double-check that they meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements. To complete the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 application form, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates must first go to the DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) official website. Candidates must now choose a registration method. Candidates can use a single CEPTAM registration to fill out multiple application forms.
Candidates must fill out the required information, including their name, date of birth, phone number, and email address, and then click the Register button. A user ID and password will now be sent to the candidate’s registered email address. Candidates should write it down because it will be used several times in the future.
Step 2: Filling the application form
After completing the registration process, candidates must fill out the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 main application form. Candidates must first log in with the credentials they were given during registration. After logging in, candidates must select “new registration” and fill out all of the required information.
Candidates will be asked to provide their mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, and correspondence address as listed on their matriculation/secondary/equivalent certificate, as well as valid ID proof information and educational qualification information. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in all required details because once the DRDO CEPTAM application form has been submitted, the conducting authority will not provide another opportunity to make changes.
Step 3: Upload Images
Applicants must select exam centres from a list after filling out the required information in the application form. Candidates must choose between two and three exam centres. Now is the time for candidates to upload the required documents.
Applicants must submit a recent passport-size photograph, a scanned signature, and copies of their educational certificates. Candidates must upload their documents in the format outlined below.
- Only JPG/JPEG format documents or images should be used.
- The photograph’s height and width should be 4.5cm and 3.5cm, respectively. The photo should be between 20KB and 35KB in size.
- The candidate’s signature should be between 20 and 35 kb in size.
- The candidate’s Class 10 or equivalent certificate must be 50 kb to 100 kb in size.
- The candidate’s EER certificate should be between 50 and 100 kb in size.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
Candidates must check all details filled in the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 application form after uploading the required documents. Applicants can edit and make changes to the application form if necessary.
Candidates must now pay the application fee for the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 programme. The application fee can only be paid online by candidates. The application fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, internet banking, and other methods.
Step 5: Printing the DRDO CEPTAM Application Form
After completing the steps outlined above, applicants must click the submit button found on the page. Following submission, a confirmation page with a download option will appear on the screen. Candidates should now download and print the application and keep it safe until the entire selection process is completed.
Note: A candidate may apply for multiple positions based on their qualifications. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one position must complete a separate application form for each position. Candidates, on the other hand, do not need to repeat the registration process; they can use their previous registration credentials to fill out the second application form.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Application Form Fees
Candidates who wish to apply for DRDO CEPTAM 2022 must pay the application fee that corresponds to their category. Candidates have the option of paying the application fee online. Candidates can pay the DRDO CEPTAMapplication fee by following the instructions below:
|General and OBC||Rs 100|
|Women/SC/ ST/ ESM||No Fees|
|KMML Recruitment||BIS Recruitment||BARC Recruitment|
|PSPCL||India Post GDS||NPCIL Recruitment|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Centre for Personnel Talent Management has prescribed the DRDO CEPTAM Exam Pattern 2022 for Tech A, A&A, and MTS.
- There are two levels to each of the exams.
- The pattern varies depending on the tiers and posts.
- The exam will be administered using a computer-based test (CBT).
- The exam papers are made up of objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with one mark per question.
- In the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 exam, there is no negative marking.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Pattern Tech ‘A’
- The exam will be conducted entirely on a computer.
- A and B are the two sections of the question paper.
- This test has a maximum score of 150. marks.
- The test will take 120 minutes to complete.
- Questions from Quantitative Ability/Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language (Basic Knowledge), and General Science make up Part A of the question paper.
- Section B contains questions specific to the post-trade/discipline. code’s
- Provisional selection will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the Tier-I exam, which will be determined by the candidate’s post/category/sub-category.
- There are no penalties for incorrect answers.
|Tiers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Tier-1||Quantitative Ability/Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language (Basic Knowledge), General Science||50||150 Marks||120 minutes.|
|Section B: Specific to trade/discipline of the postcode||100|
- Tier-II of the DRDO CEPTAM is a trade test for qualified candidates who have passed Tier-I.
- The trade test will be at the ITI level in the related trade to assess the candidates’ practical abilities.
- For UR/OBC candidates, the minimum qualifying mark is 40%, and for SC/ST candidates, it is 35%.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Pattern MTS Recruitment
- Tier-I and Tier-II are the two stages of the DRDO CEPTAM MTS recruitment process.
- The first tier is for screening, and the second is for final selection.
- The tests will consist of multiple-choice questions of the objective type.
- The question paper will be written in both English and Hindi.
- There are no penalties for incorrect answers.
- Questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability make up Tier-I.
- Tier-II consists of general science, general math, and general English questions.
|Tiers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Tier 1||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35||90 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|Tier 2||General Science||40||40||90 minutes|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Pattern A&A Post
- The test paper for Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing), Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing), and Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) includes questions from Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability, and Genera.
- There are 50 questions in each section.
- The tier 1 exam is worth a total of 150 points.
- The test will take 120 minutes to complete.
- Tier 1 test papers for Security Assistant ‘A’, Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III), Asstt Halwai-cum Cook, Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’, and Fireman include 100 questions from Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability, and 25 questions each from General English and trade-related skills.
- Candidates will be provisionally selected based on their performance in tier 1.
- Tier 1 requires a minimum score of 40% for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates to qualify.
Tier 2 is applicable to all postcodes. Candidates in this tier must take a Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, which varies depending on the position. This stage is only for qualifying purposes, but candidates must pass it.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Syllabus
Candidates must perform better in both phases of the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 exam in order to be considered for DRDO positions. Candidates must cover the entire exam syllabus in order to perform better on the exam. For the available positions, the DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has already prescribed a syllabus for its DRDO CEPTAM exam. The separate syllabus for the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 exam is listed below:
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Syllabus for MTS Posts
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability
- Decimal & Fractions
- HCF & LCM
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number System
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Problems on Age
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Awards and Honors
- Books & Authors
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Current events
- Economic Science
- General Politics
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Sports and Games
- Calculus & Differential Equations
- Classical Algebra & Analytic Geometry
- Differential Equations & Mechanics
- Numerical Methods & Probability Theory
- Vector Algebra & Multivariate Calculus
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Syllabus for A&A Posts
Quantitative Ability: Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification, Space Visualisation, Spatial orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgement, Decision Making, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, Syllogistic Reasoning etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF & LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
Reasoning Ability: Comprehension Reasoning, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Arithmetic Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Coding and Decoding, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Decision Making, Input & Output, Syllogistic Reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Logical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning
General Awareness: Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, Science-Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Important Days, International and National Organisations
English Language: Synonyms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Sentence Error, Sentence Correction, Comprehension & Cloze Test.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Syllabus for Tech A Posts
- Cloze test
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Error spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- General English
- Jumbled Sentence
- One word substitution
- Phrase Replacement
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Data Interpretation
- HCM & LCM
- Number System
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Speed, time & distance
- Time & Work
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood relation
- Clock & Calendar
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operation
- Number puzzle
- Statement and Reasoning
- Time sequence, number and ranking test
- Venn diagrams
- Visual reasoning
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five-year plans
- Current Affairs
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Sports & Culture
- Sports & Culture
- Static GK
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Admit Card
Candidates who intend to apply for the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 exams must first download their admit card before sitting for the exam. The exact date for the release of the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 hall ticket has not yet been announced, but it is expected to be released at least a week before the exam date.
Candidates can only get their exam admit card through the internet; it will not be mailed to them. Candidates must follow the steps outlined below to obtain their DRDO CEPTAM 2022 hall ticket.
- Visit the DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) official website or click the link in the table below.
- Candidates must locate and select the option to download the DRDO CEPTAM admit card for the position they have applied for.
- Candidates must now log in with the necessary credentials (generated while registration process).
- The DRDO CEPTAM 2022 hall ticket will appear on the screen after you log in. Candidates must review all of the information provided before selecting the download option.
- Finally, candidates should make one or two copies of their admit card and keep them safe for future use.
If a candidate notices any errors on their DRDO CEPTAM 2022 admit card, they should contact the exam organizers and request that they be corrected before the exam. The DRDO CEPTAM Exam admit card contains information such as the candidate’s name, post name, postcode, reference number, seat number, subject, communication address, category & sub-category, nature of the exam, application number, exam time, exam venue, and exam rules. It is necessary for all candidates to bring their hall ticket as well as a photo ID proof to the Exam centre. Separate links to download the DRDO CEPTAM exams admit card will be activated in the table below once it is officially released:
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III)||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Asstt Halwai-cum-Cook||Click here (To be activated soon)|
|Fireman||Click here (To be activated soon)|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Centres
The DRDO CEPTAM 2022 tier 1 exam for available positions is held in an offline format at various exam centres across the country. Of which a pplicants who are applying for any of the available jobs through DRDO CEPTAM 2022 must choose an exam centre. Candidates must choose three exam centres from a list of three on the application form. The DRDO CEPTAM tier 1 exam will be held in the following Indian cities:
Note: For the DRDO CEPTAM tier 2 exams, candidates are not given the option of choosing their exam centres. The tier 2 exam centre is assigned based on operational requirements. Candidates should arrive at the exam centre at least an hour before the exam begins.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Answer Key
The DRDO’s Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) releases the answer key for the CEPTAM 2022 exam after it is successfully completed. On the official website, candidates can access it in an online mode. The answer key contains the correct answers to the exam’s questions. It gives the candidate a rough idea of their chances of qualifying for the next round.
Candidates must go to the official website and log in with the required credentials in order to download the answer key. Candidates can download the answer key after logging in. If a candidate is dissatisfied with the released answer key, they have until the deadline to submit an objection to the exam conducting authority.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Result
On the official website of the DRDO, the results for each post are announced. Candidates can check the DRDO CEPTAM cut-off marks and results on the official DRDO website by entering the required information, such as the post for which they applied, their date of birth, application number, and captcha code. Check the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Result by clicking here.
The procedure for checking the DRDO CEPTAM Result is explained below.
How to Check the DRDO CEPTAM Result?
Follow the below steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Use the credentials to log in.
- Select the result link from the homepage’s notification section.
- The result will be displayed next to the admit card number.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details on the DRDO CEPTAM Result
Along with the score, the DRDO CEPTAM Result will include information about the candidate. The DRDO CEPTAM Result will include the following information.
DRDO CEPTAM Result 2022 Detail
Result for DRDO CEPTAM exam contains the below-mentioned detail:
|Candidate’s name||Father’s name|
|Roll number||Date of birth|
|Category & Sub-Category||Gender|
|Total marks obtained in the qualifying exam|
|Rank in merit||Educational qualification|
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Day Instructions
It is critical to approach the DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam in a specific manner if you want to do well on the exam. Candidates should follow the instructions listed below if they want to take the DRDO CEPTAM exam without any problems.
- Candidates must get a good night’s sleep the night before the DRDO CEPTAM Exam and avoid overeating on the exam day.
- The candidate should bring their DRDO CEPTAM exam hall ticket including a government issued photo ID proof to the exam centre.
- Candidates should arrive at the exam centre one hour prior to the start of the exam. It assists candidates in avoiding any problems that may arise as a result of rushing at the last minute.
- Before the exam begins, candidates must locate their assigned seat and claim it according to their roll number.
- During the exam, candidates must remain silent in the examination room. Candidates who are caught using unfair means of communication or making distracting noises during the exam will face appropriate consequences.
- It is strictly forbidden for candidates to bring electronic devices to the DRDO CEPTAM exam centre.
- Candidates are also not permitted to bring any paper to the exam centre; all candidates will be given a rough paper on which to complete all rough work.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Reference Books
The DRDO CEPTAM exam is used to recruit candidates for positions such as Tech A, A&A, and MTS. This is a national competition with a high level of difficulty. To pass the DRDO CEPTAM exams, you’ll need a lot of practice. Candidates can use reference books to help them understand and practice basic concepts. It’s critical to choose books with mock tests or previous year’s question papers from the most recent editions. The following books are recommended to prepare for the DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus.
- English for General Competitions by Neetu Singh
- Master Reasoning Book by KK Singh
- DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Exam Guide
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 FAQ’S
What does DRDO stand for?
DRDO stands for Defence Research Development Organisation.
Where will I get the contact details of DRDO CEPTAM?
DRDO CEPTAM’s address and phone number are listed below.
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
Phone : 011-23810276,23882300
Fax : 011-23810287
Email :[email protected]
What is the average salary of a DRDO officer?
According to the 7th CPC pay matrix, a DRDO officer’s average salary is INR 18000-56900/-, plus other benefits and allowances as per current Government of India regulations.
What are the allowances that DRDO MTS officers get?
Location Allowances, Performance-related pay, telephone/mobile facility, Medical services, Personal Accident Insurance, Gratuity, Pension, and Dearness Allowances are only some of the benefits and allowances that DRDO MTS can get.
What is the highest salary in DRDO?
At DRDO, the highest recorded salary is 50.0 lakhs. Employees in the top ten percent gain more than 36.9 lakhs every year. The top 1% of the population earns a staggering $47.1 million per year.
Is there any negative marking in the DRDO MTS exam?
In the DRDO MTS Exam, there will be no negative marking for incorrect responses, and no marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
Is the GATE score required for DRDO?
DRDO Scientist B recruitment is open to students who have a clear GATE score from the years 2021/2020/2019. Shortlisting by GATE ratings, descriptive review, and personal interview are the three steps in the selection process for Scientist ‘B’ candidates.
Can girls apply for DRDO MTS?
Female applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old and have an appropriate educational qualification in order to apply for multiple DRDO positions.