DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a selection board for state-level government positions in Delhi. In the National Capital Territory of Delhi, it holds state-level recruitment exams every year (GNCT of Delhi). The DSSSB posts job openings for assistant teachers (primary and nursery).
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment: An Overview
|Organizing Authority||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Category of Job||Government|
|Beginning of Application Process||Updated Soon|
|Application Deadline||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Language||English & Hindi|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/Females/PWD and Ex-serviceman – Nil|
Others – Rs. 100/-
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam Dates
|Exam related Events||Exam Date|
|DSSSB 2022 Recruitment Notification||to be announced|
|Availability of application form||to be announced|
|Closing date of registration||to be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||to be announced|
|Date of Exam||March 07, 16, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30|
|Declaration of Result||July 2022 (tentative)|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Candidates will have the option of applying for jobs online. You can follow the steps outlined below.
- Applicants should first register on the official website of the DSSSB.
- After you’ve completed the registration process, go to the application form.
- Fill out the application form completely. Make sure that there are no spelling mistakes on it.
- It is necessary to upload the scanned copies of the documents required.
- After submitting your details, pay your fees using the SBI e-pay system.
- After that, the completed form can be saved for later use.
Candidates need to pay the fee at the time of online application submission. The preferred payment method is SBI e-pay.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/Females/PWD and Ex-serviceman||NIL|
|All Others||Rs. 100/-|
|DSSSB JE||DSSSB Patwari||Tripura TET|
|UTET||UP TGT||MH SET|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
In terms of educational criteria, age limit, and nationality, the DSSSB has defined the eligibility criteria for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022.
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Intermediate or Senior Secondary School certificate with 45 percent marks.|
A two-year diploma/certificate program in nursery teacher education or a B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute is required.
Must have passed Hindi at Secondary level.
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – Directorate of Education||The candidate must have passed the CTET exam and should also have passed English/Urdu/Punjabi/Hindi as a subject at the secondary level. |
The candidate should also have completed:
Senior Secondary with at least 50% & 2-year Diploma in elementary education
Senior Secondary with at least 45% & 2-year Diploma in elementary education by NCTE.
Senior Secondary with at least 50% & 4-year B.El.Ed.
Senior Secondary with at least 50% & 2-years Diploma in Education (special education)
Graduation with 2-year Diploma in education
|Assistant Teacher (Primary) – New Delhi Municipal Council||12th Pass with 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST)|
2 years Diploma in primary education/certificate course in ETE/JBT/DIET/B.El.Ed.
Hindi must have been studied in 10th grade.
The CTET must have been passed by the candidate.
The maximum age limit will be 30 years old. The following categories are exempt from the upper age limit:
|Category Name||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Departmental Candidates with at least 3 years of service at Government of Delhi NCT/Autonomous bodies||Upto 5 years for Group B/Up to 40 years of age for Group C (45 years for SC/ST, 43 for OBC).|
|Meritorious Sports Person (Only Group C posts)||5 Years (10 Years for SC/ST, 8 years for OBC).|
|Ex-Servicemen Group B and C Non-Gazetted||The span of Military Service plus 3 years|
|Disabled Defence Services Personnel||45 Years (50 years for SC/ST, 48 Years for OBC).|
|Widow/Divorced women/legally separated women who are not remarried||Up to 35 years, (40 years for SC/ST, 38 Years for OBC).|
Indian citizens are the only ones who are eligible to apply.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Syllabus
All candidates should familiarise themselves with the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The Assistant Teacher Syllabus for the DSSSB includes subjects like:
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Concerned Subject
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
For more information on the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Syllabus, see the table below.
|Subject Name||Topics Covered|
Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement
Fill in the Blanks
त्रुटि से संबंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
तत्सम एवं तदभव
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||General Science|
Books and Authors
International & National Organizations
|Reasoning Ability||Blood Relations|
Similarities & Differences
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||Fractions|
|Concerned Subject||Subject-related questions (Teaching Methodology, D.Ed/NTT/JBT, B.El.Ed, etc.)|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
- For a total of 200 marks, 200 questions will be asked.
- For each incorrect answer, a 0.25 mark deduction will be applied.
- The paper will take two hours to complete.
- The question paper will be written in English and Hindi (except language sections).
Names of the Subjects
Total number of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
Test of English Language & Comprehension
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Admit Card 2022
After the examination, the DSSSB Assistant Teacher admit card 2022 will be released 20 to 30 days later. Take a look at the simple step-by-step instructions for downloading the admit card below:
- Step 1: To obtain the DSSSB Assistant Teacher admit card, go to the official website.
- Step 2: Once on the home page, look for the link that says “Download Admit Card For The Online CBT Exam For The Postcode (ASSISTANT TEACHER)”.
- Step 3: Candidates should enter their Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/DOB, and carefully enter the captcha image.
- Step 4: Save the Admit Card to your computer and print it out for future reference.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2022
- Step 1: Please go to the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Step 2: Open the answer key link on the left side of the home page.
- Step 3: Navigate to the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Draft answer key 2022 link and click it.
- Use your user name and password to log in.
- Step 4: The official answer key will appear on the screen, along with your question paper response sheet.
- Step 5: Download and save the official answer key.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Cutoff Marks
The DSSSB Assistant Teacher cutoff scores for this year will be released shortly. To give you an idea of the cutoff mark trend, we have provided the previous year’s cutoff marks.
Previous Year’s Cutoff Marks
Candidates who applied for a position as a nursery assistant teacher with the DSSSB should look at the table below for info on the cutoff marks for each category.
|Category Name||Cutoff Marks|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result 2022
The DSSSB Assistant Teacher Result 2022 will be announced on the official website a few days after the examination is conducted.
Steps to check the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Result 2022
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- After you visit the official website, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) web page will appear on your screen.
- Move to the Results section on the left side of the main page.
- Look for and click on the DSSSB Assistant Teacher result (2022) link.
- After having entered your registration number, password, and date of birth, click the submit button.
- The DSSSB Assistant Teacher 2022 results will be made available for download.
- Save and take a print out of the result for future use.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Salary 2022
When a candidate is hired by the DSSSB, he or she will be given a competitive salary. If you are hired, you will be paid a competitive starting salary, along with extremely good bonuses and benefits. More details on the salary and grade pay, including the pay scale, can be found in the table below.
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery & Primary) Detail||Assistant Teacher (Nursery & Primary) Salary Structure (any city)|
|Pay Scale||INR 9,300 – 34,80/-|
|Grade Pay||INR 4200/-|
|Salary on the job (Approx)||INR 35,000 – 45,000/-|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT/NTT Vacancy Details 2022
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PH||Total|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||332||119||115||35||36||29||637|
|Nursery Assistant Teacher||77||26||21||09||08||11||141|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
A one-tier technical exam will be used to select candidates. There will be no interviews for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher vacancy in 2022. A merit list will be compiled on the basis of the results of this exam.
- If there is a tie, the applicants with the higher exam scores in the relevant subject area will be given preference.
- If there is a tie in this category as well, then the candidate’s seniority will be considered.
- If this is the case, the candidates will be chosen alphabetically by their first names.
DDSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment FAQs
Applicants are invited to apply online on the DSSSB’s official website.
The maximum age limit is going to be 30.
Yes, for each wrong response, 0.25 marks would be deducted.
The DSSSB Assistant Teacher exam pattern 2022 consists of 200 questions with a total of 200 marks and a 2-hour time restriction.
The cut-off is influenced by the number of candidates, the number of positions, and the difficulty level of the examination.
The eligible candidates are required to pass a written test to be considered for the position, which is a one-tier selection process.