Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment exam is a state-level exam and is popularly known as the DSSSB Recruitment exam. Every year, this recruitment exam is conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). DSSSB offers job vacancies for various posts under the departments of NCT Govt., Delhi.
In this recruitment offered by DSSSB, we are mainly going to discuss PGT/TGT posts and vacancies. Very soon, the official notification of DSSSB will be going to release on its official website. All the candidates, who want to appear for this recruitment must have all the information related to the Official notification, Application form, Important dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. So the candidates are instructed to visit the official website regularly on https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
In this article, we are going to discuss the details about Official notification, Application form, Previous year cut off, etc. So the candidates are instructed to this article till the end.
The Admit card for DSSSB Recruitment for the various posts has been released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Candidates who have applied for the exam can procure their Admit Card from the official website.
Exam Dates are:
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 16 April 2022
- Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice) Hindi – 21 April 2022
Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Examination||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022|
|Popularly Known As||DSSSB Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Exam Level||State Level Examination|
|Posts||PGT, TGT, and related posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|No. of vacancies||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have obtained a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree|
|Duration||2 hours for PRT & TGT; 3 hours for PGT|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies and the no. of vacancies for individual posts will be revealed along with the release of official notification for different posts. We will update the column of vacancies just after the release of official notification.
|Name of the Post||EWS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The candidates who got a placement through DSSSB Recruitment 2022 receive a handsome salary from the Government of India. The salary offered by GOI varies according to the post. The salary details for different posts are given below:
- TGT Posts: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4600
- PGT Posts: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4800
- Primary Teacher/Asst. Teacher: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4200
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
All the dates related to DSSSB recruitment 2022 will be announced just after the release of the official notification of DSSSB recruitment. We will update the dates column given below, just after the commencement of official notification. Till then stay tuned with us!
|DSSSB Official notification releases on||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date of DSSSB Online Application form||To be announced soon|
|The Last Date to submit the DSSSB application form||To be announced soon|
|Releasing date of DSSSB TGT Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|DSSSB TGT Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Releasing date of DSSSB PGT Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|DSSSB PGT Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Releasing date of DSSSB Answer Key||To be announced soon|
|DSSSB Result date||To be announced soon|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The application form for the DSSSB recruitment exam will be filled in online mode. There are three steps that have to follow to fill the online application form. Here we have given a step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
- Registration Process
- Application Process
- Payment Process
How to Apply?
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, Go to the official website of DSSSB. i.e. delhi.gov.in
- Now click on the link of ‘DSSSB Recruitment Online Application’ to start the registration process.
- After clicking on the link, enter the basic details such as date of birth, Class 10 details, name, email ID, mobile number, and they will also have to choose a password.
Step 2: Application Process
- Now candidates have to log in using their credential details such as Registration no. and Password.
- Now candidates have to enter the personal, communication, category, educational, and work experience details.
- Next, they have to upload scanned images of recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- After filling all the necessary fields, review the application form, and then click the final submit button.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of it for future reference.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The application fee can be paid only through the online mode by using SBI e-pay. Fees cannot be paid via any other mode.
|General and OBC||INR 100|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen||Exempted|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|PRT Nursery||Candidates must have Senior Secondary School (Class XII) mark sheet/ certificate or it’s an equivalent qualification with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized Board. Candidates must have a Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education program for the duration of a minimum of two years of duration. or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute. Candidates must have studied Hindi at Secondary Level i.e. class XII.|
|PRT||Candidates must have completed their Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) degree with a minimum of 50% marks and a 2-years Diploma in elementary education. Candidates must have qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).|
|PGT||Candidates must have completed a Master’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in concerned subjects. Candidates must have a Degree / Diploma in Training /Education from a recognized university.|
|TGT||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University in the concerned subject. Candidates must have completed B.Ed. from a recognized university. Candidates must have passed in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).|
Age Limit Criteria
|Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|TGT Teacher||32 years|
|PGT Teacher||36 years|
|PRT Teacher||30 years|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
DSSSB Recruitment exam will be held in the offline mode. This exam mainly consists of 2 stages namely, Tier I and Tier II. For almost all the posts, Tier I is mandatory however the Tier II exam will be followed by a skill test for some posts.
- Both tiers of DSSSB Recruitment consists of 2 sections- Section A and Section B.
- For section A, the type of questions is Objective consists of 5 subjects of English, Reasoning, Mathematics Aptitude, General Awareness, and Hindi.
- For Section B, the type of questions is MCQs consists of respective subjects as per the chosen post.
- Basically, the marks of Tier I will be used for shortlisting aspirants for the next level of selection however the marks obtained in Tier-II will be used for making the conclusive merit list.
- +1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer while 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|Hindi Language & comprehension General Awareness Mental ability and reasoning ability|
English Language & Comprehension
Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
|100||100 marks (20 marks each)|
|MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.||200||200|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
हिंदी भाषा और गद्यांश
- अलंकार और समास
- मुहावरेऔर एकार्थी शब्द:
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- विलोम और पर्यायवाची शब्द
- हिंदी व्याकरण (वचन,कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनाम आदि)
- रस, छंद और संधि
- Current Affairs
- Static Gk
- Indian Polity
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Non-Verbal & Logical Reasoning
- Arranging words
- Venn diagram
- Dictionary order
- Directions & Distances
- Blood Relations
- Missing Number
- Word formation
English Language & Comprehension.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Spotting
- Idiom & Phrase
- Sentence Correction/Improvement
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Number Series
- Problems on Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation
- Speed Time & Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
Teaching methodology & concerned subjects
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
The DSSSB Recruitment Admit Card will be released approximately two weeks before the exam date. The admit card will be released on the official website of DSSSB and candidates can download from there. Admit card is a very important document and without it, anyone cannot enter the examination hall. Here we have provided below the steps to download the admit card.
How to Download?
- First of all, go to the official website of DSSSB.
- Select the link of ‘Generate/ Print e- Admit Card’.
- Now candidates have to enter their Registration number, Date of Birth/Password, and captcha code for security reasons and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the details, the admit card for the DSSSB recruitment exam will appear on the screen.
- Now candidates have to download the admit card and take a printout of it for future use.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Result
The result/ scorecard of DSSSB recruitment will be released on the official website. After a few days of examination, candidates can download their results or scorecard from the official website after the commencement of the result officially. Here we have given a step-by-step procedure to download the result.
How to Download?
- First of all, go to the official website of DSSSB.
- After visiting the official website, find and click the ‘DSSSB Teacher Recruitment Result’ link.
- After that, candidates have to enter their Roll Number/Application no., DOB/ password to view their result.
- The scorecard/ result will appear on the monitor screen.
- Now download the result and take 2 printouts of it for future use.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Cut off
After a few days of the announcement of the result, the officials of DSSSB will release the official cut-off marks. Here we have given the previous cut-off marks so that you have an idea about the previous years’ trends about the cut-off.
Previous Year Cut-off for Primary Teacher Post
|Category||Minimum Marks for Calling of e-Dossier Purpose|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection procedure for DSSSB recruitment is discussed below in brief:
- Shortlisted candidates via the final merit list will have to register themselves for the next process of recruitment.
- After that, candidates have to submit their documents/ certificates for the next selection stage of the document verification process.
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit and the preference of posts exercised by them.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is the DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher Exam?
DSSSB Post GraduateTeacher is a state-level recruitment exam that is conducted by the DSSSB i.e. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board itself to recruit the eligible candidates as a Post Graduate Teacher.
What is the minimum eligibility required for the DSSSB PGT posts?
The minimum eligibility required for the DSSSB PGT posts is as follows-
Candidates must have completed their Master’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in concerned subjects along with a Degree / Diploma in Training /Education from a recognized university.
Is the marking scheme for the DSSSB PGT post exam?
The marking scheme is as follow-
1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer while 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Is CTET compulsory to apply for DSSSB PGT posts?
Yes, CTET is compulsory to apply for DSSSB PGT posts.
What is the Expected Salary for DSSSB PGT posts?
The expected salary for DSSSB PGT Posts is as follows-
Basic pay – Starting from Rs. 9,300-34,800
Grade pay – Rs. 4800
The Net salary – Rs. 52938 (approx.).