Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) released an official notification on their website on January 11, 2022, stating that they have 150 openings for Graduate/Technician Apprentice positions. Until January 18, 2022, candidates who are interested in applying for various engineering positions that have been announced through ECIL Recruitment 2022 can do so.
For the examination, the applicants who are willing to apply must have reached the age of 25. In order to get candidates ready for the test, this page provides information about the examination pattern, the syllabus, the qualifying criteria, and other relevant information.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2022|
|Organising Body||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Exam Language||English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Sindhi, Kannada|
|Post Offered||Technician Apprentice|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||040 – 27186294 / 27186652 / 27182273|
ECIL Recruitment Notification 2022
Up until the 18th of January in 2022, anyone who is interested in applying for various engineering positions that have been announced through ECIL Recruitment 2022 can do so.
The ECIL Recruitment Notification is a vital piece of literature that candidates must have in order to obtain information regarding the examination and registration processes. The notification on the ECIL Recruitment Exam includes all of the pertinent information, including exam dates, exam patterns, curriculum, and guidelines for exam day.
ECIL Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
Candidates can gain an idea of the exam schedule by looking at the data on the exam dates from the previous year’s ECIL Recruitment exam. The examination dates for the ECIL Recruitment 2022 are listed in the table below as possible times.
|Official Notification Release||January 15, 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||January 20, 2022|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Last week of October 2022|
|ECIL Recruitment Exam Date||December or January 2023|
|Answer Key Release||To be announced|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
ECIL Vacancies 2022
There has not been an official announcement made as of yet. As a direct consequence of this, the ECIL Recruitment vacancy for 2022 has not yet been made public. Candidates can get an idea of the number of positions available through ECIL Recruitment by glancing at the vacancy notification from the year before:
|Consultant Field Operation||15|
|Diploma Holder Apprentices||05|
ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
It has not yet been decided whether or not the ECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for 2022 will be released. Up to the time that the formal notice is distributed, applicants may make use of the qualifying requirements from the year before, i.e. 2021. Because it is unlikely that there will be many alterations made to the eligibility criteria, candidates should continue to use the data from the previous year. Candidates must satisfy all of the ECIL Recruitment eligibility standards in order to be allowed to take the examination. The qualifications for eligibility are broken down as follows:
Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication from any recognised Institution / University with a minimum of 60 per cent marks in aggregate and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of frontend applications, and expertise in C, C++, and IBM BPM tools. This position requires a minimum of one year of experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of
Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication from any recognised Institution / University with a minimum of 60 per cent marks in aggregate and at least one year of post-qualification experience in the field of installation and maintenance of electronic equipment, preferably CCTV, security gadgets, access control systems, computers, servers, and networking, etc. is required for the position of Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2).
Junior Artisan on Contract: Must have completed an ITI (Institute of Technical Education) in the trades of Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and have at least one year of post-qualification experience working with electronic instruments, CCTV systems, security gadgets, access control systems, and physical protection systems, among other things.
Junior Translator Available for Contract Work in the Official Language: For consideration for this role, candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Hindi, English, or Translation Studies with a minimum of sixty per cent (or more) marks accumulated across all coursework from an accredited institution or university. The candidate must have completed their undergraduate studies with a concentration in either English or Hindi, hold a recognised postgraduate diploma or certificate degree in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa, and be proficient in the use of computers for bilingual (Hindi and English) word processing.
- You have till the 30th of November in 2022 to turn 25 years old.
- There is an age relaxation of five years for those who are SC/ST, three years for those who are OBC, and ten years for those who are disabled.
- PwD candidates belonging to the SC/ST category get a 15-year age relaxation
- PwD candidates belonging to the OBC category get a 13-year age relaxation, and
- PwD candidates belonging to the General category get 10-year age relaxation.
ECIL 2022 Application Form
Candidates have the option of following the stages indicated below in order to complete the application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website, which can be found at https://www.ecil.co.in/.
- Step 2: Prospective employees can view open positions by clicking the Careers tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: Prospective employees should seek the recruiting 2022 information on the Contract Notification PDF.
- Step 4: If you meet the requirements, you must submit an application through the official website.
- Step 5 requires the candidate to supply accurate information/data when filling out the online application form and to show the supporting documents for verification.
- Step 6: Once the candidate has finished filling out the online application and successfully enrolling, they are required to print off the online application form and retain it for any future reference needs.
Before submitting their final online application, the applicants need to pay the application fee in order to be considered. The fees will change depending on which category the individual or organisation falls into. The Payment may be made with a credit card or debit card, through UPI, or through net banking. In addition to that, clients also have the option of paying with an offline challan. The following is a breakdown of the costs:
Application Fees for General, SC/ST, and PWD Categories: INR 500
|Post Office Recruitment||GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk||Odisha RI Recruitment|
|RTO Officer||DFCCIL Recruitment||AIIMS Nursing Officer|
ECIL Admit Card 2022
To assist you in obtaining your ECIL Admit Card 2022, the following is a step-by-step procedure. Candidates should have no issue gaining access to their admit card if they follow the procedures that are provided further down on this page.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ECIL 2022.
- Step 2: Log in using the appropriate credentials.
- Step 3: When you have finished entering your information, click the “submit” button.
- Step 4: At this point, your ECIL admission card 2022 should appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Examine the document, and then download it.
- Step 6: After you have it saved, print it out and preserve it for future use.
ECIL Exam Pattern 2022
The time allotted for the test is two hours. Every erroneous response will result in a deduction of either a quarter of a mark or a quarter of a mark. The contestants will earn one mark for each question that they answer correctly. The format for the online test that is based on computers will be as follows:
|Sections||Number of questions|
|Electronics and Communications||20|
|General Awareness and Current affairs||10|
ECIL Recruitment Syllabus
The content that is included in the Professional Ability section will vary according to the position that the candidate has applied for. The course outline is broken down into its component parts as follows:
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electronics Devices.
- Control System.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System.
- Network analysis.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Power Electronics and Driver.
- Power Analog system and Control.
Junior Consultant Field Officer Grade 1 Syllabus
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Operations Research.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Engineering Materials.
Information Technology Syllabus
- Computer fundamentals and Programming.
- Cyberlaw in India.
- Information and Network Security.
- Operating System.
- Relation Database Engineering.
- Data communication and Networking.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- Pattern Making.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Strength Of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Air Compressor.
- Heat Power.
- Machine Tools.
General Awareness Syllabus
- The Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- IT & Space etc.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
Computer Science Syllabus
- Digital Logic.
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Operating System.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
ECIL Selection Process 2022
The selection process for each and every role consists of four distinct steps. This method of choosing winners is utilised for each of the categories in the following ways:
- Written Test (Computer Based Online Test).
- Typing Test.
- Document Verification.
ECIL Answer Key 2022
The ECIL answer key provides all of the responses that are appropriate for the questions on the examination. It will be accessible through the organization’s primary website. After the examination is finished, it will be made public approximately one month later. After the answer key has been distributed, candidates have the opportunity to raise an objection regarding the correct answers to the questions. The particulars will be brought up to date upon the publication of the official announcement.
The following is a list of the steps required to download the official answer key:
- Candidates are advised to check the official website for any recent notices and visit it.
- In this part of the page, you will find a notification that is labelled as “Answer Key.”
- They will need to provide both their application number and password when asked to do so.
- After submitting their answers, users will have the opportunity to see and save the associated answer key.
ECIL Result 2022
The ECIL Result 2022 will be made available by the officials on the official website when it is ready. Candidates can verify their results for the ECIL 2022 examination by going to the organization’s official website. Candidates are regarded to have succeeded if they achieved a score that was either higher than or equal to the cut-off. The successful applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
The following is a list of the steps required to download the result:
- It is mandatory for the applicant to check out the ECIL Recruitment page on the organization’s website.
- They will be required to provide information like their application registration number, date of birth, and password.
- The outcome will be displayed on the screen for them. After double reviewing their information, they need to save a copy of the result on their computer for use in the future.
- They are required to bring the original result as well as a photocopy of it together with the necessary documents for the typing test.
ECIL Cutoff 2022
Candidates for the various ECIL tests are expected to have complete knowledge of the facts pertaining to the qualifying scores and the interviewing process. The following is a list of the specifics:
|Categories||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|General/ Unreserved (GEN/ UR)||90-85|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||80-75|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||85-80|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||70-65|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||65-60|
Multiple considerations are taken into account when compiling the final list. Candidates need to keep a close check on the components because there are times when they could end up being rather crucial. The following is a list of the numerous factors that are responsible for determining cutoff marks:
- Difficulty of paper
- Performance of candidates
- Category of applicants
- Total number of applicants
- Number of vacancies
ECIL Salary Structure 2022
The compensation structure is not set in stone and is subject to change depending on the position for which the candidates are applying. The government has implemented the recommendations of the new 7th pay panel into the remuneration structure. The following are some of the positions available, along with the corresponding salaries:
|Diploma Holder Apprentices||Rs.8000|
|Consultant Field Operation||Rs.17654|
ECIL Recruitment FAQs
Candidates who took the ECIL exam are able to check their cut-off scores by category and state, but they can only do so by using the official notification PDF that was provided by ECIL. Candidates who take the examination and want to be considered for the subsequent step of the selection process must get at least the minimum qualifying marks on the examination.
ECIL is an organisation that specialises in indigenous nuclear energy, space, and defence. It is a multi-product company that works across multiple disciplines. In addition, ECIL is well-known in India for its work in the sectors of electronic security, communications, networking, and electronic governance.
The ECIL Recruitment exam is open-ended, meaning that candidates can take it as many times as they desire. There is a maximum age requirement, which can be found in the eligibility conditions. If a candidate satisfies all of the prerequisites for participation in the ECIL Recruitment Test, they are free to take the test as many times as they choose.