ESIC Recruitment 2023: A National Level exam conducted by Employees State Insurance Corporation is popularly known as the ESIC exam. The ESIC exam is conducted to recruit a number of eligible candidates for various posts such as Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical Posts. The ESIC Scheme is a multidimensional social scheme tailored to implement socio-economic stability and security to the worker and their dependants included under the scheme.
ESIC is conducted only once in a year to hire skilled graduates for various posts through a fixed selection process. The recruitment is done on the basis of marks obtained in the examination and skill tests.
The ESIC recruitment process is different for different posts depending upon the post applied for. For stenographer posts, the recruitment process has been divided into two stages namely Phase-1, the Main Exam, and Phase-2 which is the Computer skill test and Stenography test. For Upper-Division Clerk posts, the recruitment process has been divided into three phases namely Prelims, Mains, and Computer Skill Test.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023|
|Popularly Known As||ESIC Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Posts||To be announced soon|
|Mode of Examination||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Eligibility Required||Intermediate from a recognized institute/ board|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Sections for Paper 1||Numerical Ability, General Intelligence, English Language, General Awareness|
|Total Marks for Paper 1||200 marks|
|Sections for Paper 2||Typing letter in MS Word|
Preparing database in MS Excel
|Total Marks for Paper 2||50 marks|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
If you are going to fill the form for ESIC recruitment 2023 then you must have to update about the latest dates regarding the Application process, Registration process, Admit card releasing date, Exam date, Result date, etc. To get the latest updates about the dates, you can visit the official website of ESIC. i.e. http://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
|Registration/Application starts from||To be announced soon|
|Last date of submission of application form||To be announced soon|
|Admit card releasing date for prelims||To be announced soon|
|Prelims exam date||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of prelims result||To be announced soon|
|Admit card releasing date for mains||To be announced soon|
|Mains exam date||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of mains result||To be announced soon|
|Walk-In-Interview date/ Computer skill test||To be announced soon|
Note- The dates of ESIC recruitment 2023 has not been announced yet. We will update the ESIC recruitment date column after the official announcement by the ESIC.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
A total of 3847 vacancies are released by ESIC for different posts such as Stenographer, Clerk, MTS, UDC. The definite number of vacancies are not announced yet by the officials of ESIC till now. Once the notification will release by ESIC for 2023 recruitment, then the number of vacancies will also be disclosed.
ESIC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|Name of the positions||Number of vacancies|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is necessary to check all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the officials of ESIC. The eligibility criteria is different for the different posts. Candidates are instructed to check the information brochure for more details about the exam process and eligibility criteria. Here we have given some basic eligibility criteria for ESIC 2023 recruitment.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 35 years as prescribed by the authorities of ESIC.
- There is no age relaxation will be provided beyond this age limit.
- The candidate must be a permanent native of India or they can be subject to Nepal/Tibetian/Bhutan. The candidates will be eligible for the exam only if they have an authorized document issued by the GOI (Government of India).
- The candidates must have passed class XII or any other equivalent examination from a recognized Board of Education.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The application form for ESIC 2023 will be released online mode on the official website of ESIC on 15 January 2023. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for their desired post. Here we have discussed a step-by-step procedure to apply for ESIC recruitment 2023.
How to apply?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Step 2: Find the “Recruitment” tab on the home page of ESIC.
- Step 3: Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for various posts.
- Step 4: Here you have to select the notification for your desired post from the latest news box.
- Step 5: After selecting the post, you will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- Step 6: To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- Step 7: After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- Step 8: To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- Step 9: After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
The application fee is different for the Reserved category and Unreserved category candidates, as mentioned below.
- Application fee for all the categories will almost be Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates, the application fee will be 250/-
Mode of Examination
The application fee will be submitted in online mode via various payment means such as Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking, etc.
|LIC ADO||LIC AAO||Nainital Bank|
|PNB SO||Bank Of India||NIACL Assistant|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for ESIC posts is different for different posts which all are conducted in online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT). ESIC Exam 2023 will be conducted in two phases for some posts and in three phases for some other posts. To get placed in ESIC, candidates are required to crack all two or three stages accordingly.
- Paper-1 is an online written examination having objective type multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for maximum marks of 200 and 2 hours of total duration.
- Paper-2 will test the computer knowledge of the candidates consists of 50 marks with 30 minutes of duration.
- After qualifying both the examination (paper 1 and paper 2), qualified candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for ESIC Recruitment 2023 will consist of two papers, namely paper 1 and paper 2. The detailed topics for each subject of paper 1 and paper 2 have been discussed below.
Paper-1: Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence, General Awareness.
Paper-2: Typing letter in Ms word, Making Database in MS Excel, Preparing PowerPoint presentation, .
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability- Problems on Numbers, Simple Equations, Areas, Problems on Trains, Averages, Indices and Surds, Boats and Streams, Percentages, Numbers and Ages, Quadratic Equations, Volumes Profit and Loss, Permutations and Combinations, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Odd Man Out, Time and Work Partnership, Time and Distance, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Races and Games, Mixtures and Allegations, Simplification and Approximation.
General Awareness Syllabus – Revenue of Central Government, Finance Commissions, Bills, Financial and Railway Budget, Public Finance, Economic Planning, National Income, Taxes on Income and Expenditure, Role of Banking. Concept of Budget, Inflation, RBI and its Monetary Policy, Schemes, and Policies implemented by Government, the Capital market in India, Indian Banking Industry History, Functions of Banks, Types of Banks, Money Market in India.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
The Admit card/ Hall Ticket will be released in online mode on the official website of ESIC. Candidates who have successfully fill the application form can download the admit card. Admit card/ Hall ticket works like an entry pass for all the exams, without carrying the admit card you will not be permitted to get an entry in the examination hall.
How to download ESIC 2023 Admit Card?
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of ESIC.
- Step 2: Then find the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket notification section and then click on it.
- Step 3: After clicking, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your login details such as application no. and password / DoB.
- Step 4: After submitting the details, you will be able to download the admit card.
- Step 5: Now download the admit card and take a print out of it for further selection processes.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Result
The officials of ESIC will release the result after a few days of examination. Candidates can check out their results from the official website of ESIC. Here we have given step by step procedure to download and take a print out of the result.
- Go to the official website i.e. esic.nic.
- Click on the respective exam link and then find the relevant link for the result.
- Enter the Application/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password to check your scorecard or result.
- In order to view the result, after entering all the details, simply click on the submit button.
- The name of shortlisted candidates will appear on the screen. You can check your name there.
- If you have selected, then click on the download button and take a print out of the result.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Cutoff
The cut-off of the ESIC exam will be released on the official website of ESIC. The cut-off list will include regional, sectional, and overall category wise cut off of ESIC. To get an about the cut off of 2023, you can check the cut off of previous years of your respective category and region.
ESIC Exam 2021 Cutoff
The cutoff of the ESIC 2021 exam has not been announced yet due to the Pandemic situation of Covid-19. Here we will provide the last year’s examination cutoff of 2021 after the official commencement of ESIC.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be made on behalf of some parameters such as Online Examination, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test and Document Verification process. The selection process will vary according to the posts and job profile. The list of different jobs or positions that comes under ESIC are as follow:
- Upper-Division Clerk (UDC)
- Junior Residents
- Dental Surgeon
- Part-time Specialist
- Teaching Faculty
ESIC Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the official website of the ESIC?
The official website of the ESIC is http://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments
Who conducts the ESIC exam?
The ESIC exam is conducted by the officials Of ESIC.
What is the Application fee for ESIC for general category candidates?
The application fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 500/-
How many papers will be needed to qualify for the examination?
The examination includes two stages namely Paper one and Paper two. To get selected for any post related to ESIC., the candidate will have to qualify the paper one and paper two both.
Name the posts for which the notification will be released?
The name of posts announced by the officials of ESIC. Here we have given the name of the posts under the ESIC.
- Upper-Division Clerk (UDC)
- Junior Residents
- Dental Surgeon
- Part-time Specialist
- Teaching Faculty