EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023: EXIM Bank is looking for qualified individuals to join its management team. The candidate can apply for the EXIM written exam online. Candidates are eligible for the interview after being placed on the merit list. To be considered for this EXIM Bank, candidates must meet all of the eligibility requirements.
This article will provide you with detailed information about the EXIM eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, information about the required books, and other topics that will assist you in passing this exam.
EXIM Bank Highlights
On the official website of EXIM Bank, aspirants can find important information about EXIM Bank recruitment. In the table below, we have listed some of the exam’s related highlights for the aspirant’s convenience:
|Conducting authority||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Post name||Junior manager|
|Exam||Management trainee post|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam helpdesk no.||022-22172600, 022-22182572|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam level||PAN India|
|Official website address||https://www.eximbankindia.in/|
EXIM Bank Notification 2023
EXIM Bank will post the official notice for 2023 soon.
EXIM Bank Exam Dates 2023
|Events||EXIM Bank Date|
|Website link open for application||February 2023|
|Last day||March 2023|
|Last day fee payment||March 2023|
|exam date (Tentative)||April 2023|
|Admit card||Will be soon update|
|result||will be soon update|
EXIM Bank Vacancy 2023
There were 25 management trainee positions available in 2022. Aspirants can look up vacancies by category in the table below, which is based on the notification:
|Category Name||No. of Vacancies|
The eligibility criteria for the selection are given in the notification of the Export-Import Bank of India recruitment 2023. An aspirant must read the eligibility criteria to determine whether or not he is qualified for this position. For the sake of the aspirant’s convenience, we’ve included the following important facts about the eligibility criteria:
|Age||Differ as per category|
|Number of attempts||Unlimited, until you complete all the criteria|
Must have all the required documents
Identical signature on all documents
Should accrue a minimum of 60% marks in an interview before joining the bank.
Aspirants who are between the ages of 18 and 30 as of September 30, 2023, inclusive of age relaxation, are eligible to apply. The following are the age requirements:
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||28 years|
Age Relaxation at EXIM Bank
The following are the government-mandated age relaxations:
EXIM Bank Educational Qualification Criteria
Prior to actually applying for the EXIM Bank management trainee exam, the aspirant can learn more about the educational requirements.
|Management trainee||MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in finance from a recognized university/ institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).MBA/PGDBM course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized university/institution. In the case of CA, have a professional exam pass certificate.|
Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent cumulative grade points average (CGPA) in both graduation and post-graduation exams.
Important Points on EXIM Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who take the post-graduate exam in 2023 must achieve a minimum score of 60% at the time of the interview or before joining the bank, but no later than September 30, 2023.
- Corporate loans and advances/ Project finance/ Lines of credit/ Internal credit audit/ Risk management/ Compliance/ Treasury and Accounts and related work profiles may be available for the management trainee.
- Aspirants should be computer and IT savvy, as well as possess excellent communication skills.
- Selected aspirants will be required to sign a Rs. 3 lakh personal bond to serve the bank for one year as a management trainee and a minimum of five years as a deputy manager from the date of absorption in the bank’s service.
How to Fill in EXIM Bank Application Form 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position of Management Trainee at the EXIM Bank online at the EXIM Bank official website. Canvassing in any form would be disqualified by the conducting authority, and only online applications will be considered. The application process is broken down into three steps here:
- Registration for the application
- Application fee payment
- Scan documents and upload them
Registration with the EXIM Bank:
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the EXIM Bank.
- Select “APPLY ONLINE” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” tab and fill in all of the required information, such as your name, contact information, and email address.
- A temporary registration number and password will be generated and automatically sent to your email address and mobile phone.
- Before final submission, the application applicant clicks “SAVE AND NEXT” to double-check all of the details, and if necessary, he can make changes before final submission.
- After you’ve double-checked everything, click Complete Registration.
- By clicking the “validate your details” and “SAVE & NEXT” buttons, you can verify and save your information.
- Upload your photo and signature according to the guidelines.
- Fill in the rest of the application form’s required information.
- To preview and verify your registration before completing it, go to the PREVIEW tab.
- Select Complete Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the PAYMENT tab and make a payment.
- SUBMIT should be selected.
EXIM Bank Payment of Fees
- The payment gateway is linked to the application form.
- Debit cards, credit cards, Internet banking, cash cards/mobile wallets, and IMPS can all be used to make a payment.
- Wait for the server to send you an alert after you’ve submitted your payment information.
- An e-receipt would be generated after the transaction is completed successfully.
- The candidate must print out the e-receipt as well as the online application form, which must include all information.
Fees for the EXIM Bank Recruitment Exam:
The application fees, which include intimation fees, vary by category. Because the application fee is non-refundable, applicants must check all eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The following are the application fees:
|SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Female candidate||Rs. 100/-|
Uploading Scanned Documents to the EXIM Bank: Procedure
A scanned image of the applicant’s photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration are required before applying for the EXIM Bank recruitment exam.
- While filling out the online application form, there is a separate link for uploading photos, signatures, left thumb impressions, and handwritten declarations.
- Select the appropriate link and click on it.
- Determine the location in which the document file was saved by browsing and selecting the location.
- Select the file you want to work with by clicking on it.
- Open the chosen file and upload it.
- It is recommended that candidates print their system-generated results.
|NABARD Recruitment||GIC Recruitment||NHB Recruitment|
|IBPS PO||Canara Bank Recruitment||RBI Office Attendant|
EXIM Bank Admit Card 2023
One of the most important documents available on the EXIM Bank official website is the admit card. Aspirants simply need to keep visiting the website to learn when the Admit card will be released. The EXIM Bank admit card for the year 2023 will be available soon. To avoid any last-minute issues, candidates must download the Admit card ahead of time. You can get the Admit Card by clicking on the link that is automatically activated after the Admit Card is released.
Log in with your registration number and password to access the Admit Card and double-check the information. An EXIM Bank Admit card contains exam-related information such as the date, time, and location of the exam.
- Roll no.
- Photo & signature of the aspirant
- Examination centre
- Registration number
- The Name of the aspirant
- Date of exam
EXIM Bank Exam Pattern 2023
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Language of paper||English|
|Number of subjects||6|
|Type of question||Objective + Descriptive|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes|
|Marking scheme||Negative marking|
EXIM Bank Syllabus 2023
Any competitive exam’s exam pattern and syllabus are critical to understanding in order to pass the exam. Both of these pieces of information will assist you in creating a study schedule. Here is a detailed table that will help you understand the subject criteria and topics, as well as the weighting of each subject, total marks, and number of questions asked.
|Name of the subject||No. of question||Max. marks||Topics|
Fundamental arithmetical operations,
computation of whole numbers,
Ratio and proportion.
The relationship between numbers,
Use of tables and graphs,
Decimals and fraction,
Ratio and Time,
Profit and loss,
Time and distance,
Time and Work,
|English language||20||20||Sentence completion,|
FIll in the blanks,
Idioms & phrases,
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||20||Relationship concepts.|
Similarities and differences,
|Financial awareness regarding the banking industry||40||40||government schemes,|
Abbreviations and economic terminologies,
Summits & conferences,
Indian financial system,
Capital & currencies.
Science and Technology,
Current ministers governors,
Books and Authors,
|English (descriptive)||2||50||Essay writing, |
|Professional knowledge||3||50||Differ for professional background such as |
- Only the English version of the paper is available.
- The total time required to complete the MCQ-based paper is 80 minutes.
- The total time allotted to complete both descriptive papers is 70 minutes, and the exam is 150 minutes long.
- For the objective question, there are five options per question.
- There is also a provision for negative marking, with 0.25 points deducted for each incorrect answer.
The Export-Import Bank of India is accepting applications for the position of management trainee. Aspirants must understand the selection process in detail in order to prepare for this exam. We talked about the two parts of the selection process here:
- Exam (written)
- Verification of documents
Written Exam for EXIM Bank:
This written exam is conducted online and consists of 100 multiple-choice questions worth 100 points that must be completed in 80 minutes. Following that, there are six descriptive questions worth 100 points, with 70 minutes allotted for this section. Only the English version of the paper is available. Those who pass the written exam will be invited to the interview.
Interview with the EXIM Bank:
Candidates who are chosen in the written exam will be invited to a personal interview round. This round is crucial for evaluating various skills in the candidates, such as communication, listening, body language, team management, and work under pressure. In order to qualify for the interview, aspirants must keep up with current events and news. Some of the most important and current topics may be discussed during the interview, so be prepared.
- Digitization in the banking sector
- Russia and Ukraine war impact on the global economy
- Data localisation, etc.
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- Farm bills; pros, cons and challenges
- Future of cryptocurrency in India
- Challenges in the banking sector
- International trade & currency
EXIM Bank Document Verification:
The final stage of the selection process is document verification of the selected candidates. On the EXIM Bank official website, the exam conducting authority EXIM Bank publishes the merit list of those applicants who pass the interview at this stage. Each successful candidate is given a rank based on the marks he or she received. The conducting authority invites candidates for document verification based on their rank. The aspirants must submit their original documents for the authority’s verification. The following is a list of original documents that must be turned in for verification:
To check the educational criteria, use a DOB certificate, an ID proof such as an Aadhar card, a mark sheet, or certificates issued by the board/universities, In the prescribed format, a caste certificate.
EXIM Bank Answer Key 2023
The exam conducting authority made the exam-related exam answer key of all the papers available to candidates on their official website. This one is useful for aspirants to self-check all of their answers in the examination and estimate the possible marks they will receive.
Within 20 days of the exam, the answer key will be available. Candidates are advised to go to the official website and download the answer key from the ANSWER KEY hyperlink on the home page of the official website.
Recommended Books for EXIM Bank 2023
|Books||Sections||Author & Publisher|
|General English (objective)||English||S. P. Bakshi
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Quantitative Aptitude||Rajesh Verma
|NCERT 9th &10th books||General Awareness||NCERT|
EXIM Bank Result 2023
After the exam, the results will be announced as soon as possible. A job at EXIM Bank is a well-known and lucrative opportunity for anyone interested in working in the banking industry. Aspirants can get their written exam results from the official website, where a link is generated automatically on the RESULT announcement.
- Go to the RESULT hyperlink.
- A PDF document will be displayed.
- The PDF is available for download.
- Make use of your roll number. To find out what your outcome is.
- It’s a good idea to save and print it for future use.
EXIM Bank Cut-Off 2023
For any candidate, passing the EXIM Bank exam is a difficult task. Before beginning your exam preparation, we recommend that you review the previous year’s 2019 cutoff list for the 2023 exam. We can estimate the cut-off date for 2023 and plan accordingly.
|Sections||in percentage||Expected cut off in marks|
|Professional knowledge- subjective (compulsory)||25%-40%||10-16|
|Professional knowledge -subjective (attempt any 5)||25%-47%||15-28|
Factors influencing the EXIM Bank’s cut-off
The following are some of the factors that influence the exam cut-off:
- The number of people who applied
- The exam’s level of difficulty
- The number of job openings that have been made public.
EXIM Bank Benefits and Perks
In addition to the salary, the employee will be eligible for the benefits and perks offered to current EXIM Bank employees. Some allowances, such as DA, HRA, and City compensatory allowance, are included in the gross salary. Other perks and advantages as an example
- Employee engagement and talent management initiatives to enhance employees morale.
- Variety of loans facility
- Leave benefits
- Training programmes, yoga sessions, workshops for overall growth.
- Transfer to overseas offices.
- Comprehensive medical assistance program for employees and their families.
- Leave travel allowance
EXIM Bank Career Growth
Over the course of his employment, the employee is eligible for advancement in his rank. The EXIM Bank has a three-part promotion policy: an annual appraisal report, promotion exams, and a minimum service period. If an employee meets any of the aforementioned criteria, he or she is eligible for a promotion.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to keep a close eye on the official EXIM Bank website in order to obtain the most recent information regarding the time. Make a schedule for your studies so that you can ace this test. If you keep up with your studies, you’ll see that all of your efforts have paid off in the end.
You can apply online at the EXIM Bank’s official website by clicking on the APPLICATION FORM link.
The EXIM bank written exam does not have any negative marking.
The candidate is chosen by the conducting authority based on their performance in the written exam and the personal interview.
This recruitment is only open to Indian citizens.
EXIM Bank is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. This bank’s primary function is to provide loans to Indian exporters, as well as to assist overseas buyers and Indian suppliers in the export of developmental and infrastructure projects, as well as various types of equipment, goods, and services from India.
Candidates must keep up with current events and issues. Make sure to work on your communication and body language as well.
The chosen candidates will be required to complete a two-year apprenticeship before being considered for manager positions.