HPCL Engineer: The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will soon publish an official notification on its website regarding the recruitment of engineers. The performance of the candidates on the GATE 2022 exam will be taken into consideration during the selection process, which will then be followed by an interview phase. Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in either civil, mechanical, or chemical engineering in order to be considered for employment opportunities with HPCL. Students who are interested in the program can read the article that follows to obtain important information such as the number of positions available and the application process.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, also known as GATE, is an entrance exam that is held on a national level and is rotated among seven different IITs and the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore. The GATE 2022 competition will be held digitally on February 1, 2, 8, and 9. (Test Conducted Using a Computer) Exams are given on a yearly basis in order to determine who will be admitted to MTech and Ph.D. programs. GATE is also utilized in the process of candidate recruitment for a variety of organizations within the public sector.
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Full-Form of the Exam||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Engineer Recruitment|
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
UR/OBC – INR 1,180+Payment Gateway Charge
SC/ST – No Fees
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification
The notification of recruitment for the year 2022 has not yet been made public.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The ASRB NET Exam Dates 2022, as well as other important exam dates, are listed below.
The dates are all tentative. For the most up-to-date information, return to the site on a regular basis.
|Application Start date||March 2022|
|Application date ends||April 2022|
|Last date to pay fee||April 2022|
|Admit Card 2022 date||August 2022|
|Exam date 2022||August 2022|
HPCL Vacancies 2022
There are 200 openings in the HPCL Recruitment 2022 for the position of engineer. The list of HPCL Engineer vacancies in 2022 is organized by post. This information is based on previous year’s job openings.
|Name Of The Post||Vacancy|
HPCL Eligibility Criteria 2022
In order to be considered for the position of engineer at HPCL, candidates must meet the following educational eligibility criteria and age restrictions:
Qualifications in terms of Education:
- Your educational qualification needs to be a normal engineering course that is four years long and completed full-time at an AICTE-approved or UGC-recognized institution or a deemed university.
- In order to qualify for membership in the UR/OBC NCL/EWS, you need to earn a grade of at least 60 percent. If you are a member of the SC/ST/PwBD group, you are required to have received at least 50 percent in the relevant engineering stream in order to qualify. This requirement is broken down further down the page.
- If you are currently enrolled in the final year or semester of your engineering degree, you are also qualified to submit an application for the HPCL recruitment 2022.
|Mechanical Engineer||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical Engineer||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineer||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics|
- Applicants applying for the position must be under the age of 25.
- The above age requirements must be met as of the application deadline.
- Certain candidates will be given age concessions, with the following details:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD – UR||10 years|
|PWD – SC/ST||15 years|
|PWD – OBC||13 years|
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
How to Apply Online for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
The procedure to follow in order to submit an application for the HPCL Recruitment 2022 is outlined here.
- Navigate to www.hindustanpetroleum.com, the official website of HPCL, and look for the link labeled career, followed by the words “current openings,” “engineering roles,” and “apply online.”
- You are required to first register by clicking the link that says “sign up for a new registration” if this is your first time enrolling in the course.
Recruiting for HPCL 2022 can be seen in the following screenshot, which is taken from the online application.
- Complete the required fields on the registration page, then click the “Register” button to submit your application.
- Upon successfully registering for HPSC Recruitment, you will be given a registration number in addition to a password that will be sent to both your email address and your mobile phone number.
- Log in with your HPCL registration number and the password you created for yourself to access the application form.
- Complete the application form for the HPSC with your personal information, educational qualifications, and any other information that is requested.
- Upload a recent colored photograph that is passport size as well as your signature in the space that has been provided for it.
- Finally, in order to complete the application process for the HPSC 2022 recruitment, you must first print out the application form and then pay the required application fee.
Application Fee for HPCL Recruitment 2022
According to your category, the application fee for HPCL Engineer recruitment should be paid via Debit/Credit card/UPI/Net Banking. The status “Your Transaction is Completed” will appear on the screen once fees have been received successfully.
- The fee is $1180 plus any payment gateway fees for UR, OBC-NCL, and EWS candidates.
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates are not charged.
- Candidates must pay the required fee through the internet.
|KPSC Assistant engineer||GPSC Assistant Engineer||PSTCL JE|
|DRDO MTS||UPRVUNL AE||UPRVUNL JE|
- Check out HPCL’s website for more information.
- Simply select the ‘Careers’ link.
- Next, use the drop-down menu to find the option labeled “Download Admit Card for the Post of Relevant Post Via Advertisement Number,” and then select that option.
- It is necessary to type in the participant’s Registration Number as well as their Date of Birth.
- Now, choose “Login/Submit/View Admit Card” from the menu that drops down from the top.
- Admit cards for the HPCL Recruitment 2022-2022 are now available for candidates to download.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to print one or two colored copies of their Admit Card for use during the examination as well as for future reference.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
It’s possible that the following information about the candidates will be included on the HPCL Engineer Recruitment Admit Card.
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Name of Exam Centre
- Registration number
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
The following outlines constitute the exam format for the HPCL CBT:
- The Computer-Based Test will have two parts, each with its own set of objective questions, and there will be no provision for scoring incorrect answers negatively.
- After an initial examination of the candidate’s application, the uploaded documents, and a category- and discipline-specific merit list derived from the computer-based test, qualified applicants will be contacted to participate in a group task and a personal interview.
- The Domain portion of the test must be passed with a minimum qualifying score of fifty percent in order to be considered for any category.
- 60 percent for UR and EWS, and 54 percent for SC, ST, PwBD, and OBC NC in terms of overall marks (which include both general aptitude and technical).
- In addition to this, candidates are required to demonstrate that they are healthy enough to work for the company by successfully completing a Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
|Part I: General Aptitude||English Language|
Quantitative Aptitude Test
|Part II: Technical / Professional Knowledge||Questions related to Qualifying degree|
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
Idioms and phrases.
Shuffling of sentence parts.
Detecting Mis-spelt words.
Fill in the blanks.
Spot the error.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Decimal Fraction|
Time and Work
Permutation and Combination
Time and Distance
Height and Distance
Races and Games
Volume and Surface Area
Pipes and Cistern
Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
Square Root and Cube Root
Ratio and Proportion
Stocks and Share
Surds and Indices
Problems on Ages
Boats and Streams
Allegation or Mixture
|Mechanical Engineering||Computer Integrated Manufacturing|
Strength of Material
Engineering Economy and Costing
Pump and compressors
Metrology and Inspection
Product Design and Development
Theory of Mechanics
Machining and Machine Tool Operations
Management Information System
Production Planning and Control
|Civil Engineering||Structural Analysis|
Construction Materials and Management
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
Repair and Rehabilitation of RCC and masonry structure
Building Architectural and Maintenance Work
Municipal Solid Wastes
|Electrical Engineering||Power Electronics|
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
|Instrumentation Engineering||Communication and Optical Instrumentation|
Industrial Data Communication
Signals and Systems
Digital Electronics, Computers, and networks
Electrical Circuits and measurements
HPCL Result 2022
There will be an announcement made regarding the HPCL Result 2022 after each stage of the recruitment process. The HPCL Engineer Result will be made available to the general public on the official website of the company, which can be accessed at https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/. Applicants who demonstrate that they are qualified enough for the position will move on to the following stage of the hiring process.
How Can I Check the Result of HPCL 2022?
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is go to the official website.
- Step 2: After that, navigate to the website and look for the section labeled “recruitment.”
- Step 3: Immediately after this step, candidates will be taken to the results page.
- Step 4: is to enter your valid roll number and password into the text box that is provided on the screen.
- Step 5: is to locate the final merit list for the position you applied for and then click on it.
- Step 6: The completed list from the PDF will now be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Ensure that your name is included in the final list by pressing CTRL+F and pasting your name or roll number into the final list. Doing so will result in your name being included in the final list.
- Step 8: After downloading the merit list, save it.
- Step 9: If necessary, take a printout of the list.
HPCL Expected Cutoff 2022
HPCL Selection Process 2022
The selection process for the HPCL Recruitment 2022 will include the following stages:
- Computer-based written test (CBT)
- Group Activity
Every applicant who is successful in the CBT will receive an invitation to take part in the following round. Every applicant who is successful throughout the process will have their name added to a merit list that is arranged according to category and field. Candidates will be selected based on the results of a computer-based test, a group task, and personal interviews, and will be offered a position according to the number of open positions available in each category and subject.
HPCL Engineer Salary 2022
Candidates who are successful in gaining employment as Engineers with HPCL in 2022 will be placed in the E2 pay grade. The total amount payable as CTC for the year is 15,17,000 Indian Rupees. The CTC is intended for candidates who are working in major cities; the CTC for candidates who are working in other places may be different.
Additional Benefits and Compensation for HPCL Job Applicants
The CTC for the HPCL 2022 recruitment cycle includes the following items:
- Base Pay
- Dearness Allowance
- Retirement Benefits
- Cafeteria Allowance, as well as Performance Related Pay (calculated at maximum), which is based on a number of factors and paid in accordance with the Corporation’s policies.
HPCL Engineer Best Recommended Books
|Objective Electrical Technology||Electrical Engineering||V.K. Mehta & Rohit Mehta|
|Through Objective Type Questions||Civil Engineering||SP Gupta & SS GuptaCBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Khanna’s Mechanical Objective Type||Mechanical Engineering||Dr. Sadhu Singh|
|Lucent G.K||General Awareness||Dr. Binay Karna & Manwendra Mukul|
|Lucent Reasoning||Reasoning||Lucent ReasoningBhupendra Kumar Singh|
HPCL Engineer FAQs
Your level of preparedness will determine how challenging the test will be. Having said that, taking into consideration the level of competition, it is strongly suggested that you prepare as thoroughly as possible.
The final selection for the HPCL Recruitment 2022 will be based on how well candidates perform in the computer-based test, the group discussion, and the interview.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via an online format on the official website.
Candidates for the HPCL Engineer test must not be older than 25 years old. However, in order for applicants to be considered for the position, they must possess the appropriate credentials.