HPSC Admit Card: The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) administers the Haryana Civil Service (HCS) exam to select candidates for various state government positions. The HCS exam is used to select deserving candidates for services such as:
- Traffic Manager
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Assistant Employment Officer
- District Food & Supplies Officer
- Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- District Food and Supplies Controller
- Excise and Taxation Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Police(D.S.P.)
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
Candidates interested in working for the HPSC should be familiar with the organization’s admit card. For the candidates’ convenience, we have gathered all the necessary information about the Haryana Civil Services Admit Card 2022. On this page, candidates can find more information about Haryana Civil Services admit card download, direct link, details on admit card, scribe details, and so on.
HPSC HCS Exam Dates
Here are all of the important dates for the HPSC HCS exam that candidates should be aware of. Dates to Remember
|Event||2021 Dates||2022 Dates (Tentative)|
|Haryana Civil Services Notification||February 26, 2021||February 2022|
|online application commencement date||March 3, 2021||March 2022|
|online application end date||April 2, 2021||April 2022|
|exam admit card release||August 31, 2021||August 2022|
|prelims exam||September 12, 2021||September 2022|
|prelims result||September 24, 2021||September 2022|
|main exam||December 03-12,2021||December 2022|
|main exam result||January 2022 (Tentative)||January 2023|
|Interview||February 2022 (Tentative)||February 2023|
|Result||April 2022 (Tentative)||April 2023|
Haryana Civil Services Admit Card 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission issues admit cards for each stage of the HCS exam. This HCS admit card is available online at least two to three weeks prior to the exam date. Candidates who will take the exam in the future can get their admit card by downloading it. The authority does not distribute admit cards through any other means.
|Haryana Civil Services Exam Important Details|
|HPSC Official Website||http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/|
|Name of the Exam||Haryana Civil Services Exam 2022|
|HPSC Civil Services Exam Date||September 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Haryana Public Services Commission (HPSC)|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary ExamMains ExamInterviewDocument Verification|
How Can I Get My HCS Admit Card?
For each stage of the test, candidates must download a separate HCS admit card. The following are the steps to take when downloading the admit card:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Fill in all of the information, including the candidate’s registration number and date of birth.
- Then select “download admit card” from the menu.
- Cross off all of the information on the admit card.
- After that, click the download button to save the admit card for later use.
- Obtain Credentials
How do I reclaim my registration number?
Applicants who have forgotten there own registration number can recover it by following the steps below:
- Go to hpsc.gov.in/en-us for more information.
- The “forget registration number” tab will appear on the home page; click it.
- You’ll notice that a new page appears on the screen now.
- Candidates must include their name, date of birth, and father’s name on that page.
- Look for the option “search.”
- A new page will open after that, and applicants will be able to retrieve their registration number.
Haryana Civil Services Admit Card contains information.
One of the most important tools for a candidate is the Haryana Civil Services Admit Card. The HPSC admit card contains a wealth of information about the examination. Only those candidates with an admit card issued in conjunction with their HPSC application form are permitted. Candidates can double-check the following details after downloading the Haryana Civil Services Exam admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s clear Photograph
- Description of the HPSC Civil Services exam (subjects, duration etc)
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- HPSC Exam date and time slot
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s and Invigilator’s signature
- Instruction related to HPSC Examination
- Candidate’s Father/Mother Name
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- HPSC Exam Centre
Important things to keep in mind when downloading the Haryana Civil Services Admit Card 2022
There are several things that candidates should keep in mind when downloading the Haryana Civil Services admit card. To avoid any last-minute hiccups, candidates must strictly adhere to the following rules:
- Candidates should always use the official website link to download the HPSC HCS admit card. For downloading the admit card, candidates should keep an eye on the official website.
- To obtain the admit card, applicants should follow the steps mentioned on this page.
- Candidates must enter their registration number and password when downloading the admit card. Candidates should therefore keep the HPSC Application Form 2022 on hand.
- Next, because the HCS admit card is available online, the candidate should use a desktop computer with a good internet connection to download it.
How can errors in the Haryana Civil Services Admit Card be corrected?
The most important tool for candidates taking the Haryana Civil Services examination is the HPSC Admit Card 2022. The admit card contains a lot of information, such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam location, photograph, and signature. Candidates should always double-check that the information on their Haryana Civil Services exam admit card is correct.
If a candidate discovers an error on their admit card, they must notify the HPSC authorities. The commission will investigate the candidate’s complaints and issue a corrected admit card.
Address: Haryana Public Services Commission Bays 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula – 134112 HARYANA
PHONE: 0172 – 2560755 (Enquiry)
FAX: 0172 – 2560756
E-Mail: [email protected]
Scribe Details on the Haryana Civil Services Admit Card
Candidates who are physically disabled will be allowed to use a scribe for the HPSC HCS Exam 2022. Candidates must provide information about the person who will serve as a scribe for them. The commission will verify the scribe’s information before issuing him a separate HPSC HCS Admit Card 2022.
What Should You Bring to the Haryana Civil Services Examination in 2022?
Certain items must be brought to the HPSC Civil Services exam hall by the candidate. Candidates who do not have any of the following items with them will be unable to take the exam.
- One Photo Identity Proof such as AADHAAR Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card.
- 1 coloured passport-size photographs of the candidate
- One hard copy of the admit card for Haryana Civil Services.
- Personal Water bottle
What should you not bring to the Haryana Civil Services Examination?
Aside from the items the candidate will bring to the examination hall. Candidates must avoid bringing certain items that are prohibited in the HPSC Civil Services exam 2022. The following is a list of items that are not permitted in the examination:
- Log tables
- Guides or Books for Haryana Civil Services Exam
- Any metal object
- Pen drive
- Writing pad
On the Day of the Exam, Follow These Guidelines
Candidates taking the exam must adhere to certain rules; otherwise, they may encounter difficulties during the examination. The following are some of the rules or guidelines that must be mentioned:
- On the day of the exam, all candidates must bring their admit cards. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without the admit card.
- Candidates must bring some form of identification to the examination center, such as an Aadhar card, a voter ID card, a passport, and so on.
- The admit card must be downloaded from the official website by all test takers. The authority will not send individual admit cards to candidates through the mail.
- Candidates should arrive at the exam center at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to the start of the exam. They can avoid the last-minute rush and take the exam without stress this way.
- No candidates will be permitted to enter the examination room once the examination has begun.
- Inside the test hall, phones, calculators, smartwatches, and other electronic devices are permitted.
- If someone is caught doing something false, their application will be canceled.
Test Centers for the Haryana Civil Services Exam 2022
Haryana Civil Services Examination 2022 will take place once the commission announces the dates. The applicants can always verify the exam centres on the commission’s admit card. The exam venue address and centre code will be printed on the HPSC Civil Services admit card. The examination will take place in any of Haryana’s cities. To avoid a last-minute snafu, applicants should track down the test centres ahead of time.
No, the application form does not need to be mailed. It is possible to submit it online.
It’s critical to notify the exam authority if someone encounters an issue downloading the card. The admit card is an important piece of paper that contains all pertinent information.