IBPS Clerk Notification: The reprint link for the IBPS Clerk application form has been activated on the website: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/. The application form must be reprinted by May 31, 2022. The preliminary exams for IBPS Clerk 2022 will be held on August 28, September 3, and September 9, 2022. On October 8, 2022, the IBPS Clerk Mains exam will be held.
What is IBPS Clerk 2022?
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) administers the IBPS Clerk exam. It is India’s authoritative body in charge of recruiting candidates for public sector banks.
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Clerical Cadre Posts in 11 Public Sector Banks. IBPS Clerk candidates are chosen based on their performance in an online exam that consists of two phases: prelims and mains.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk Cadre (XI)|
|Post Name||Bank Clerk|
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posting Department / Organisation||Various PSU Banks|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Exam Stages||2 (Prelims & Mains)|
|Job Type||Clerical Work|
|Prelims Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
|Mains Exam Duration||160 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2022
The official IBPS Clerk notification, how to apply online, how and where to download the admit card, what really is the educational qualification and age limit, and what’s the salary and job profile, prelims and mains exam dates, exam analysis, and much more are all included here.
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Overview|
|The Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Selection process||Preliminary and Main Examinations|
|Exam Events||Important Dates 2021||Important Dates 2022|
|On-line registration||7th October 2021 to 27th October 2021||to be released|
|Payment of Application Fees (Online)||7th October 2021 to 27th October 2021||to be released|
|Admit card for Preliminary Exam||November 26th November 2021||to be released|
|Online Exam—Preliminary||12th and 19th of December 2021.||28.08.2022, 03.09.2022, 04.09.2022|
|Result – Preliminary||January 13th, 2021||to be released|
|Admit card for Main exam||14th January 2022||to be released|
|Online Exam – Main||25th January 2022||08.10.2022|
|Mains Result||1st April 2022||to be released|
|Qualification||Graduates Government Jobs|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) administers the IBPS Clerk exam, which is one of India’s most competitive exams and provides candidates with the opportunity to work as a Clerical Officer in a variety of centralised banks. Every year, IBPS holds an online test to recruit candidates for IBPS Clerk positions.
For fresh graduate students, the IBPS Clerk exam is considered the first step into the banking industry. Because of the large number of candidates who apply for the exam each year, the IBPS Clerk exam is one of the most difficult to pass.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022
The IBPS Clerk notification 2022 official has yet to be released. On the official website of IBPS, the official IBPS Clerk notification for the recruitment process will be released. The IBPS Clerk 2022 exam is scheduled to take place in December 2021 and January 2022.
Along with the IBPS Clerk notification, the number of vacancies will be revealed. For the most up-to-date information on the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022, go to the official website.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) posts vacancies for IBPS Clerk on its official website. The number of openings for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 has yet to be announced. The job description will be released shortly after the official announcement.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility
The age limit, educational qualification, and nationality criteria for IBPS Clerk 2022 are divided into three categories. The following are the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria in detail:
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Overview 2022|
|Age Limit||20 – 28 years|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum graduation from the university recognized by the government|
|Nationality||An Indian citizen or|
i) A Subject From Bhutan or
ii) A Subject from Nepal or
iii) A Tibetian who came over India before 1st January 1962 who was intended to settle in India Permanently.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit 2022
- Candidates between the ages of 20 and 28 years old are eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk.
- For the exam, candidates from the reserved categories are given an age relaxation. The following table shows the age relaxation for various candidates:
|Category||Age Relaxation (In Years)|
|Scheduled castes (SC) and scheduled tribes (ST)||5|
|Widows or divorced||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.|
|OBC-Other Backward Castes NCL||3|
|Ex-Serviceman||actual period of service in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for SC/ST Disabled Ex-Servicemen) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|People with Disabilities||10|
|People affected by the 1984 riots||5|
- The upper age limit relaxation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates is granted on a cumulative basis, only one of the remaining categories receiving age relaxation as mentioned above.
- Candidates in the General Category and the Economically Weaker (EWS) Category are both subject to the maximum age limit.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation must submit the necessary certificate(s) in original or copies at the time of application and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS / Participating Organization (s).
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment with the Central Government in Groups ‘C’ and ‘D’ will be eligible for the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen in order to secure another job with the Central Government in a higher grade or cadre.
- However, such candidates wouldn’t be eligible for the benefit of reservation for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs on the second occasion.
- Candidates who are still serving in the military and wish to apply under the Ex-Servicemen category, as well as those whose date of completion of a specific period of engagement (SPE) is on or before October 8, 2022, are eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification 2022
|Post||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|IBPS Clerk||A graduate of a government-approved institute or university is required.|
IBPS Clerk Nationality 2022
The candidate’s nationality is the first factor that higher authorities consider before moving on to the next round.
The candidate must be either:
- An Indian citizen or
- A Subject From Bhutan or
- A Subject from Nepal or
- A Tibetian who arrived in India before January 1, 1962 and intended to stay permanently.
- The candidates who migrated from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia Ethiopia, Vietnam, Burma to settle in India permanently.
An eligibility certificate from the government should be issued to candidates I, ii, iii, and iv.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
IBPS Clerk application forms will be available in September 2022. Candidates can fill out the online application form directly on the IBPS website. Before submitting an application for IBPS Clerk, candidates must ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2022?
The steps to fill out the IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the IBPS official website.
- Step 2: Go to the home page and look for the link that says “IBPS Clerk Exam Application.”
- Step 3: Select ‘New Registration for 2022’ from the menu.
- Step 4: Fill out the form with basic information like your name, father’s name, and date of birth (DOB).
- Step 5: Double-check the information you entered before clicking the ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Step 6: Click Next after uploading the digitally scanned required documents.
- Step 7: Fill in your educational and professional information on the next page, then click the next button.
- Step 8: Complete the fee payment process. Pay the online application fee with online net banking, credit cards, or debit cards.
- Step 9: Save a copy of the application form, as well as the fee payment receipt, for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
Candidates must pay the application fee online using one of the available payment methods. The application fees for IBPS Clerk 2022 are listed below for each category of candidate:
IBPS Clerk Notification: FAQs
There are a total of four attempts allowed. As a result, after four attempts, you will be unable to retake the exam.
Bank Of Baroda,
Bank Of India,
Bank Of Maharashtra,
Indian Bank Punjab,
Central Bank Of India,
Union Bank Of India,
Indian Overseas Bank,
Punjab National Bank,