IBPS Clerk Registration Process 2022: Reprinting of IBPS Clerk application forms for CRP Clerk exam XI will be available on the official website until May 31, 2022. Candidates who passed the exam may re-download the application form within the time limit.
The application process for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam will be conducted entirely online at ibps.in. According to the IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility, any graduate between the ages of 20 and 28 can apply for the test.
Candidates must apply for the exam online, complete the application form, upload scanned documents, and pay the registration fee. The application cost for general/ EWS/ OBC applicants is INR 600, while SC/ ST/ PwD candidates pay INR 100. While registering for the exam, eligible students can also apply for Pre-exam training. Candidates can download IBPS Clerk Admit Card in November 2021 after successfully registering. Candidates can practise the previous year’s IBPS Clerk Exam paper during their preparation.
BPS Clerk 2022 Registration Highlights
The following are the main elements concerning the IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form:
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit as of September 1, 2022||20 – 28 years|
|Minimum Qualification||Any graduation degree|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|IBPS Clerk Application Fee||General/ OBC/ EWS – INR 600,|
SC/ST/PwD – INR 100
IBPS Clerk 2022 Registration Dates
Aspirants may find the IBPS Clerk test date and other important dates in the table below:
|Release of Official IBPS Clerk Notification||to be announced|
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Registration Open from||to be announced|
|Last day to pay fees and submit IBPS Clerk Application Form||to be announced|
|Last day to edit and download IBPS Clerk Application Form||to be announced|
|Release of IBPS Clerk 2022 Admit Card for Pre-exam training||to be announced|
|IBPS Clerk Pre-exam Training from||to be announced|
|Release of IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||to be announced|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims exam||August 28, September 3, and 9, 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result||to be announced|
|Release of IBPS Clerk Main Admit Card||to be announced|
|IBPS Clerk Main exam||October 08, 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Main Result||to be announced|
|IBPS Clerk Final Merit List||To be announced|
How to Register for IBPS Clerk 2022?
The registration window for IBPS Clerk 2022 will be open from April through May 3, 2022. To apply for IBPS Clerk 2022, all eligible candidates need to go to the official website, ibps.in.
Prerequisites for IBPS Clerk Registration
- Valid Mobile Number
- Active Email Address
- A passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- Candidate signature as a scanned image
- Impression of the candidate’s left thumb
- Class X, XII, and graduate handwritten declaration mark sheets
- Copy of category certificate scanned (if any)
- Application fee payment banking information
Steps to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
Registration, form completion, uploading scanned documents, and application payment is all steps in the IBPS Clerk application process. The following are the steps in order:
Step 1: Online IBPS Clerk Registration
- ibps.in is the official website of the IBPS.
- “Click here to apply online for the common recruiting process for clerks – IX” is the URL to use.
- The following box will pop up; under the yellow tab, click “Click here for New Registration.”
- Submit your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and other information.
- Your registered email address and mobile number will receive a registration number and password.
Upload Photo & Signature for IBPS Clerk Application Form
The following are the guidelines and specifications for uploading pictures for the IBPS Clerk Exam.
- A current passport-size colour photograph is required.
- Make sure the photo is in colour and taken against a light-coloured background, preferably white.
- With a relaxed face, look straight at the camera.
- If you use glasses, ensure sure there are no reflections and that you can see your eyes properly.
- Hats, caps, and dark glasses are prohibited. A religious hat is permitted, but must not obscure your vision.
- If the photo is shot on a sunny day, stand with the sun behind you or in the shade so you don’t squint and there are no harsh shadows.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Documents
Candidates must submit four papers — a photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration – in the following format:
|Photograph||200 X 230||20 Kbs – 50 Kbs|
|Signature||140 X 60||10 Kbs – 20 Kbs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 X 240||20 Kbs – 50 Kbs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 X 400||50 Kbs – 100 Kbs|
A signature, Left Thumb Impression, Hand Written Declaration Specifications for IBPS Clerk Application Form
|Parameters||Signature Specifications||Left Thumb Impression Specifications||Hand Written Declaration Specification|
|Dimensions||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)||240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (preferred)||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (preferred)|
|File Size||10 KB– 20 KB||20 KB – 50 KB||50 KB – 100 KB|
|Size of Image||Not more than 20 KB||–||–|
Step 3: Filling IBPS Clerk Application Form
- Candidates must include personal, communication, and educational qualification information.
- They must also specify their preferred category, state, bank, and exam centre.
Step 4: Preview of Online Application
- Candidates should carefully fill out all of the details.
- Proofread all of the information before submitting the form.
- Candidates can make three edits to the form until May 3, 2022.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates must pay the IBPS Clerk Application Fee exclusively online.
- Debit/credit cards, Net banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Select a payment method and input your banking information.
- Do not reload the page as this process may take some time.
- If the transaction fails, the candidate will be required to repay the fees, which will be refunded within 15 working days.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Registration Fees as per the Candidate’s Category
|Category||IBPS Clerk Registration Fees|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 600|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||INR 100|
Note: Candidates should save the completed application form and fee payment e-receipt for future reference
IBPS Clerk Application Form Correction
To learn how to correct the IBPS Clerk Application form, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to the IBPS official website.
Step 2: Select the appropriate link to ‘Apply Online for your upcoming exam.’ A portal will open, with registration and application form panels on it. There is also a link titled “Login for already registered candidates,” which is used to update the online application form after it has been submitted.
Step 3: Simply type in your credentials and click Login.
Step 4: Click the edit tab, and you can make changes to the form wherever you want before submitting it.
Step 5: Print out the registration information.
Step 6: Select “Logout.”
Prerequisites for IBPS Clerk Application Form
- The necessity for a valid personal email ID, which must be kept active until the end of this round of the Common Recruitment Process, since IBPS may send call letters for examinations and other important information to this address.
- The phone number should be kept active till the results are announced. (It will be necessary to receive any communication/call letters/advice from the bank via email or SMS.)
Reasons for Rejections of IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
- The following are some of the most typical causes for IBPS Clerk application form rejection.
- The information submitted should match the supporting certificates; otherwise, the candidature may be rejected.
- While filling out the form, one should pay close attention to details such as his or her name, date of birth, and parent’s name, as errors in any of these areas could result in legal action.
- If the image size and dimensions do not conform to the format, the likelihood of the application form being rejected increases.
- The candidate cannot fill out multiple forms, as doing so may result in the candidature being rejected.
IBPS Official Contact Details
Candidates can contact the following contact number if they have any problems; the helpline is open Monday through Saturday.
Helpline number – 1800222366, 18001034566
IBPS Clerk Applications 2022 – Things To Keep In Mind
- It is not possible to complete the application form offline.
- After completing the form, the candidate must print the confirmation page.
- Candidates should be aware that once application fees have been paid, they cannot be reimbursed.
- Fill out the form as soon as possible; leaving it until the last possible moment may result in a technical failure owing to heavy traffic.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The IBPS Clerk examination will be conducted online. The IBPS Clerk Selection Process is divided into two stages:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination
IBPS Clerk 2022 Preliminary Examination
Candidates must pass each of these tests with IBPS-set cut-off marks to be considered for final recruitment.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Examination 2022
Those who pass the preliminary exam for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam will be eligible to take the main exam.
|Sections||No Questions.||Maximum Marks||Sectional Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability And Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190 Questions||200 marks||160 minutes|
IBPS 2022 FAQs
Ans. Candidates interested in applying for IBPS Clerk 2022 must do so online. To apply for IBPS Clerk 2022, all eligible candidates need to go to the official website, ibps.in.
Ans. IBPS Clerk 2022 application fees are INR 600 for candidates belonging to the General/ EWS/ OBC category and INR 100 for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen. Candidates must pay the IBPS Clerk Application Fee solely through the internet.