IBPS PO Result 2022: On April 1, 2022, IBPS PO final result 2021-22 was announced. Candidates can access their results by entering their Registration Number/ Roll Number, as well as their Password/ Date of Birth. The link to download the IBPS PO 2021 scorecard will be active until April 30, 2022.
On January 5, 2022, the IBPS PO Prelims result 2021 was released. Between January 10 and 22, 2022, applicants could download their scorecards from the official website.
IBPS PO Mains 2022 Results Out
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the IBPS PO Mains 2021 result on February 11, 2022. Candidates who applied for Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainees (MT) (CRP PO/MT-XI) vacancies in participating banks can now view their results on the IBPS official website at www.ibps.in.
On January 22, 2022, the IBPS PO 2021 Mains Examinations were held. There will be a total of 4135 Probationary Officer posts to fill.
The Mains exam will be held after the Prelims exam results are released. It should be mentioned that the candidates’ final scores will be counted using a Normalization Method.
The IBPS PO Result 2020-21 for provisional allotment was calculated based on the candidates’ performance in the main test and the interview process. The IBPS PO cutoff for final allotment has been calculated using a 100-point scale. In PDF format, the final IBPS PO Cutoff 2021 is available.
The test conducting organisation announced the IBPS PO 2019 result for provisional allotment under the reserve list on March 31, 2021. Candidates can access the official website to check their results until April 30, 2021.
IBPS PO 2022 Prelims Exam Result will be issued tentatively around October 2021, shortly after the exam is conducted. The result will only be available online at ibps.in, the official website. To obtain their IBPS PO 2022 test results and scorecards, candidates must log in using their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- The outcome is presented in the form of a scorecard that includes Sectional and Overall Cutoffs as well as a candidate’s score.
- Candidates who pass the preliminary exam will be eligible to take the main exam.
- Candidates can use Kirtan Buhecha’s 6-month plan to ace the IBPS PO Exam while studying.
- Those who pass the main exam will be invited to the interview phase. Examine the IBPS PO Selection Process.
- The candidates are selected based on their performance on the main exam and the interview, which are weighted 80:20.
IBPS PO 2022 Result Dates
Important dates for IBPS PO 2022 tests and results are shown below:
|IBPS PO Result Events||IBPS PO Result Dates|
|Prelims exam||December 04, and December 11, 2021|
|Declaration of prelims result||January 10, 2022|
|Last date to check the result status||January 22, 2022|
|Release of scorecard||January 10, 2022|
|Mains exam||January 22, 2022|
|Declaration of Mains result||February 10-16, 2022|
|Release of Mains scorecard||February 16-24, 2022|
|Release of Mains scorecard for qualified candidates||February 16-14, 2022|
|Conduct of Interview||March 2022|
|Provisional allotment result||April 01, 2022|
How to Download IBPS PO 2022 Result?
Each stage of the exam will have its own set of IBPS PO results. To obtain the result, candidates must take the following steps:
- ibps.in is the official website.
- Select “IBPS PO Result” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number, as well as your Password/Date of Birth.
- The outcome will be shown on the screen.
- Save the output on your computer for future use.
Search the IBPS Official Website
Visit the IBPS Official Website
Select the Prelims Result For PO Posts link
Select the “Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee XI” link
Select the “Prelims Result” link
Enter your “Registration ID or Roll Number” and “Password or date of birth”
Details in IBPS PO Scorecard
On an IBPS PO Scorecard, you will find the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Maximum Score & Obtained Sectional and Overall Score
- Registration Number
- Qualifying Status
- Category-wise Sectional and Overall Cutoff
Candidates can look up information on the IBPS PO 2022 Exam Dates, Vacancy, and Syllabus.
IBPS PO 2022 Result Stages
BPS will disclose results for each of the three exams separately: preliminary, main, and interview round. Candidates will advance to the next round if and only if they pass the previous phase, according to the IBPS PO 2022 Selection Procedure. All of the stages’ outcomes have distinct characteristics:
IBPS PO 2022 Prelims Result
- Preliminary is a preliminary examination.
- Its results are solely used to screen applicants for the Main exam, not to determine final merit.
- Maximum score: 100 points
- Marking scheme: 1 point for a correct answer, -0.25 point for a wrong answer
- Candidates must meet both the sectional and overall cutoffs in order to advance to the next step.
IBPS PO 2022 Main Exam Result
- IBPS PO 2022 The main phase of the Probationary Officer recruitment procedure is the second phase.
- 225 points in total (200 points for the objective paper, 25 points for the descriptive paper)
- Only after the candidate has passed the objective paper will the descriptive paper be examined.
- To be considered for the interview round, candidates must pass each section of the main exam and achieve a minimum qualifying mark overall.
- The cut-off list is determined by the number of openings and the level of difficulty of the examination.
- Candidates will not be informed of their Main exam scores until the final round.
In addition, Main’s score accounts for 80% of the final merit list.
Candidates can test their level of preparedness for the Prelims and Mains exams by answering questions from the IBPS PO Practice Papers.
IBPS PO 2022 Interview Result
- Candidates who pass the IBPS PO Main exam will be invited to the Interview Round.
- The interview will be worth 100 points.
- To qualify for the interview, candidates in the unreserved category must score at least 40%, while those in the reserved category must score at least 35%.
- The interview round’s score counts for 20% of the final merit list.
Normalization of IBPS PO 2022 Scores
The equi-percentile approach will be used to normalise the applicants’ corrected scores from each of the sessions.
IBPS PO Result scores are calculated using scores up to two decimal places.
The corrected score is determined by the number of correct answers provided by the candidate, with a 0.25 point penalty for each incorrect response.
So, if a candidate gets 30 correct answers and 8 incorrect responses, their total score will be 28. ( 30 – 2 ).
Why Normalization of Score?
- IBPS PO Exams are held in various states, venues, and morning and evening shifts.
- Each shift has its own set of question papers available online.
- The level of difficulty of question papers varies because they are all different, which can affect the scores of different batches.
- The IBPS normalises the results to account for the varying levels of difficulty.
- While taking the exam, no candidate should feel lost.
- IBPS ensures an unbiased choice by employing the equi-percentile technique.
Use of Unfair Means
- Individual candidates’ patterns of correct and incorrect responses/ replies will be compared to those of other candidates by IBPS.
- If a similar pattern emerges while comparing the responses, it is assumed that the responses were shared and the ratings obtained are not authentic.
- IBPS maintains the right to withdraw a candidate’s candidature at any time without notice.
- The results of such rejected candidates would also be kept secret.
- No representations will be considered in this regard.
IBPS PO 2022 Vacancies
The year’s vacancy details are given after the IBPS PO notification is released, hence the IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy is not yet available. Because IBPS PO opportunities 2021 are scheduled to be revealed soon, hopefuls should plan ahead in order to acquire an IBPS job.
Around 4336 vacancies are scheduled to be notified to IBPS for IBPS PO 2022. This is the second time that the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) has received a 10% reservation in job openings.
IBPS PO 2022 Result FAQs
Ans. After each phase of the test is completed, the results will be posted on the IBPS official website.
Ans. The IBPS PO has both a sectional and an overall cutoff. To advance to the next phase, you must pass both.
Ans. No, even if you achieve or exceed the overall cutoff, you will not advance to the next round unless you clear the sectional cutoffs.
Ans. The final merit list would be based on the results of both the main examination and the interview. The main exam and interview will be weighted at an 80:20 ratio.
Ans. IBPS will announce the cutoff marks only after the results are released. Last year, the cut-off marks for the general category and OBC were 73-78 points, for SC 48-53 points, and for ST 45-50 points. As a result, when preparing, one should aim for these scores.
Ans. Scores will be displayed in place of marks.
Ans. IBPS uses the normalisation method to calculate cutoff scores. The penalty for erroneous questions is deducted after carefully evaluating the total number of correct questions, and then revised scores are obtained. After that, equivalent scores are calculated, and the overall and sectional cutoffs are determined.
Ans. Students who have been selected for an interview will receive an email to their registered email address, and they must download their interview call letters from the IBPS website. Interviews will be held in a few locations, and the IBPS PO Call Letter will include complete information about the interview location, date, and time.
Ans. The shortlisted candidates will be provisionally assigned on the basis of merit and cumulative preference.
Ans. A general category candidate must score at least 40% to qualify for the interview round, whereas a reserved category candidate must score at least 35%.
Ans. If you are unhappy with the marks on your scorecard, you can submit a request to the CGRS portal.
Ans. Your scorecard is only valid for a year.
Ans. Once you’ve submitted the form, you can’t change your preferences, and the bank that IBPS assigns to you is definitive.
Ans. Yes, because a few participating institutions have not yet announced their complete open positions, there is a likelihood of an increase.
Ans. The interview round will take place in January/February 2020, according to the stated dates.
Ans. No, the prelims exam is purely for qualifying purposes. The merit list will only comprise the results of the main exam and the interview.