IBPS SO Registration: From November 2022 onwards, the IBPS SO Application Form 2022 is expected to be released. Only the official website – ibps.in – allows candidates to register for the exam online. During this recruitment drive, IBPS will hire 1828 Specialist Officers (SO). Before the application process begins and the admit cards are distributed, students should be aware of the following information.
- The IBPS SO Application Process entails registering online, uploading scanned documents, filling out the form, and paying the fee.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet the IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria for the position for which they are applying.
- The application fee for General, OBC, and EWS candidates is INR 600, while SC, ST, and PWD candidates pay INR 100.
- Candidates must submit their photo, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in the appropriate formats.
IBPS SO 2022 Registration Highlights
The following are the key points about the IBPS SO application form:
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Specialist Officers exam|
|Conducting Body||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Application fee payment mode||Online|
|Application Fee||General – INR 600,|
SC, ST, PWD – INR 100
IBPS SO Registration Dates 2022
The following are the exam dates for IBPS SO Registration and Exam:
|Registration 2022 began on||to be announced|
|Last Day to fill Application Form||to be announced|
|Payment Application fees||to be announced|
|Preliminary Exam Dates||December 24, and 31, 2022|
|Main Exam Date||January 29, 2023|
|Interview Dates||February/March 2023|
IBPS SO Apply Online 2022
To submit their applications successfully, candidates must be familiar with all aspects of the IBPS SO apply online. They can find the IBPS SO application form link attached here as soon as it becomes available.
To avoid having their candidature forfeited later, it is critical that aspirants fill out the application form with accurate and authentic information. To avoid hassle at the last minute, they must submit the IBPS SO application forms online before the deadline. Aspirants should begin preparing for the IBPS SO exam as soon as they have completed the application form.
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
Candidates should keep in mind that the IBPS SO application forms will only be accepted online. Aspirants must be familiar with all of the steps involved in applying online. We have listed all of the steps that candidates must complete in order to successfully submit their online applications. Before submitting their application forms, candidates must first have their candidatures registered. Here are the details of the registration and login procedures.
1) Initial registration
- Candidates can look over the steps of the registration process listed below. Follow the steps outlined in the diagram to learn everything there is to know about the registration process.
- Visit the IBPS official website at www.ibps.in.
- On the right-hand corner of the IBPS online website, click the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- You will be taken to a different page.
- Enter your information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Following the completion of the above steps, a registration number and password will be sent to the registered email address and phone number.
- You must upload your recent passport-size photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format only on the second page. The measurements are given below.
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
2) Log In
Applicants who have successfully registered can log in and complete the registration process again. They must use the password and registration number to log in. To avoid an ordeal in loading the documents, applicants must keep the documents on hand and modify them according to the prescribed notifications.
- You can either log in or continue the application process for IBPS SO 2021 from the same page after receiving the registration number and password.
- You must fill in your personal information, educational qualifications, and banking preferences here.
- After you’ve completed all of the fields, you’ll need to upload your Left-Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) and a handwritten declaration in the sizes listed below.
|Left Thumb Impression||20 – 50 KBs||240 x 240 Pixels|
|Hand Written Declaration||50 – 100 KBs||800 x 400 Pixels|
Candidates must write a handwritten declaration and upload it, modifying it to the prescribed specifications. It is critical for applicants to write the IBPS SO hand declaration in their own handwriting and in English.
“I, __ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all information provided on the application form is correct, true, and correct. I’ll provide the supporting documentation as needed.”
- You will be required to pay the application fee once you have completed all of the details and uploaded the files.
- Make sure to review the application form and make any necessary changes before paying the application fee.
- Select ‘Final Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be taken to the payment page.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt once you’ve paid the application fee for future reference.
IBPS SO 2022 Application Fees
The following are the IBPS SO Exam application fees that candidates must pay:
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 175/-|
|General/ OBC/ EWS and Others||INR 850/-|
IBPS SO Application Form 2022-22 Password Retrieval
- Visit the official website at ibps.in.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ option.
- Click “forgot password” in the Login window.
- In the new window, fill in the required information – registered mobile number or email address.
- Select “Submit.”
- A new password will be emailed or texted to the registered email address or phone number.
Important Notes for IBPS SO Online Application
Aspirants must be familiar with all of the IBPS SO apply online 2022 essential parameters. They must pay attention to these details in order to submit the application forms on time. The following are the most important points:
- To avoid hassle at the last minute, the IBPS SO application forms must be filled out well in advance.
- To avoid having their candidature rejected at the last minute, candidates must fill in all of the correct and authentic details.
- They must keep important documents on hand and modify them according to the guidelines.
- The documents must be scanned correctly and be clearly visible.
- Before submitting the documents, applicants must double-check all of the information.
- Aspirants must print the IBPS SO application form as well as the e-receipt.
- After their forms are successfully submitted, the applicants will receive an email and SMS notification. Their IBPS SO application forms may not have been successfully registered if they have not received the notifications.
- They should check their network connections before beginning to fill out the IBPS SO application forms, as an unreliable network can cause problems.
IBPS SO Registration: FAQs
If they want to work in the banking sector, competent, eligible, and enthusiastic candidates must fill out the IBPS SO application online. They must go to the official website to successfully submit the IBPS SO application form online. Select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu. The candidates will be redirected to a new page. They must provide the required credentials, contact information, and email address. The registration number and password will be sent to the email address and phone number provided during registration. Aspirants must upload a passport-sized photograph as well as their signature. The applicants must then enter their registration number and password to log in. Aspirants must fill out personal information, educational credentials, and banking preferences. The handwritten declaration and left thumb impression must be uploaded by the applicants.
Fill out the SO application form once more.
The notifications for the IBPS SO online application forms have yet to be released. Applicants who are qualified, eligible, and interested in the positions must complete the IBPS SO online application form well ahead of time. To avoid their forms being rejected at the last minute, they must fill in accurate and authentic details. They must pay the application fees and study for the exam in order to successfully submit the IBPS SO application forms.