Indian Bank PO 2023 will be organized by the Indian Bank in the months of October and November 2023. This national level exam is conducted each year for the aspirants who intend to join banking services as a Probationary Officer (PO) at different branches of the Indian Bank. The application forms for Indian Bank PO will go live in online mode through the official website only.
The applicants must ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria for Indian Bank PO, before applying for the examination. Indian Bank PO will be conducted in two phases i.e. Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam and Indian Bank PO Mains Exam in the months of October and November 2023 respectively. The admit cards for Indian Bank PO will be published online through the official website. Applicants qualifying for the Mains Exam will be called for the interview round. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information about Indian Bank PO on this page.
Indian Bank PO 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Indian Bank PO|
|Full-Form||Indian Bank Probationary Officer|
|Conducted by||Indian Bank|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Duration of Exam||Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam: 1 hour Indian Bank PO Mains Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Indian Bank PO 2023 Important Dates
All the applicants are required to go through Important Dates of the examination in order to get an idea about the examination schedule and prepare accordingly. The important dates for the Indian Bank PO 2023 are tabulated below:
|Application Process Starts||August 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form filling||August 2023|
|Issuance of Indian Bank PO Admit Card||September 2023|
|Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Date||October 2023|
|Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Date||November 2023|
|Interview Dates||January 2024|
|Final Provisional Allotment||April 2024|
Indian Bank PO 2023 Application Dates
The application forms for Indian Bank PO 2023 are likely to be released in August 2023 by the Indian Bank. The application form link will be made available on the official website only. Applicants must make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for Indian Bank PO before considering the applications.
Steps for filling the Application Form for Indian Bank PO:
- The applicants must visit the official website i.e. indianbank.in
- The applicants are required to get themselves registered by entering some basic details.
- Next, the applicants must log in using the registration number and generated password.
- The applicants must enter some personal as well as educational details.
- Upload the digitally scanned images of photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Finally, make the required payment online and don’t forget to take a print out of the application form and payment receipt. The payment can be initiated through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
|OICL||NIACL AO||ESIC Recruitment|
|PNB SO||SEBI Grade A||NABARD Grade A|
Indian Bank PO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for Indian Bank PO 2023 before filing the applications. The Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank PO is given below:
- A Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan or A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries with the intention of permanently settling in India
- The minimum age limit prescribed for Indian Bank PO of the applicant is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for Indian Bank PO of the applicant is 28 years.
- The relaxations in the age limit will be provided as per the norms of the government which is also tabulated below:
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD||10 years (additional if from reserved category|
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution or any equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central government.
- The applicants appearing for the final year examinations are also eligible to apply, given that they present the required documents at the time of final recruitment.
Indian Bank PO 2023 Admit Card
- The admit cards for Indian Bank PO 2023 will be made available on the official website.
- Admit cards will not be sent via post to any candidate.
- All the applicants who have successfully applied for the exam along with a payment of registration fee will get the admit card for Indian Bank PO by entering their Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/ Password.
- The admit card link will be made available 2 weeks prior to the examination.
- The applicants are informed that they must carry the Admit Card along with one valid ID card.
- The applicants who forget to bring the admit card would not be allowed to attend the examination.
Indian Bank PO 2023 Exam Pattern
The applicants must remain updated with the exam pattern in order to prepare for the Indian Bank PO 2023 Exam. The exam pattern helps the applicants in order to get an overview of the exam. Applicants who clear the Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam will be eligible to appear for Indian Bank PO Mains Exam. The exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Total||100||100||Composite time of 1 hour|
Indian Bank PO 2023 Syllabus
The applicants must have an idea about the Exam Syllabus so that they can prepare the important topics for the exam. The syllabus for Indian Bank PO 2023 is given below:
|Reasoning||Syllogism, Input-Output, Inequality, Seating Arrangement, Logical Reasoning, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Alphanumeric series, Order and ranking, Blood Relations|
|English||Para JumblesReading ComprehensionCloze TestSentence CorrectionSpotting Errors|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number SeriesTime & Work,AverageProfit & LossData InterpretationQuadratic EquationsSimple and Compound InterestRatio & ProportionProbability|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs and Banking Awareness topicsStatic GK|
|Computer Knowledge||Fundamentals of ComputerComputer ShortcutsMS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & AccessInput-Output deviceInternetMemory|
Indian Bank PO 2023 Preparation Tips:
- The applicant must prepare a time-table for covering the whole syllabus within time and strictly follow that.
- The applicant must build a habit of reading daily newspapers/journals to score better in General Awareness.
- The applicant should try to solve the “Reasoning” Section from different entrance level books.
- Prepare the syllabus from different books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The student must solve as many previous year papers, sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
Indian Bank PO 2023 Results
The results for Indian Bank PO 2023 will be declared in three phases – Preliminary result, main result, and Final result. The results will be declared by the Indian Bank on the official website. The results are expected to be announced within 7 days of the commencement of the examination. The results will display the scores obtained in the different sections as well as the total normalized score of the applicant.
Steps for downloading Indian Bank PO 2023 Results:
- The applicant must visit the official Indian Bank website.
- On the homepage, the applicant is required to click on the ‘Indian Bank PO Result’ link.
- Applicants will have to enter their Registration/ Roll Number in order to get their results.
- The results will be displayed on-screen. The applicant must download and preserve the results for future reference.
Indian Bank PO 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of the Indian Bank PO exam is divided into three phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination (Objective + Descriptive)
The applicants must clear the Prelims Exam in order to be eligible for the Mains Exam. The applicants who qualify for the Mains Exam and meet the cut-offs will be called for the interview round. The final merit list for selection will be prepared by using scores obtained in all three stages. The weightage allotted to Prelim & Main (taken together) and the interview will be 80:20 respectively. The applicants must qualify both tests, the interview and have a high rank in the merit list to be selected.
Indian Bank PO 2018 Cutoffs
The sectional cut-offs for the Indian Bank PO 2018 Preliminary Exam are tabulated below:
|Category||Reasoning Ability (Out of 35)||English Language (Out of 30)||Quantitative Aptitude (Out of 35)||Total (Out of 100)|
Indian Bank PO FAQs
The application from link will go live on the official website.
The application fee for the General category is Rs. 600 while Rs. 100 for the Reserved categories.
The duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Indian Bank PO will be conducted online.
The exam will be conducted by the Indian Bank.