It is necessary to complete the Indian Coast Guard application form in order to participate in the Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022. Moreover, only Indian Male applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply through the official website, www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Important Dates for the Indian Coast Guard Exam
The authorities have issued two separate notifications, both of which have application forms available on the official website. Below are the dates for both notifications.
For Indian Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik
The details of all the important dates are given below in the table:
|Official Notification Release||December 16, 2021|
|Beginning of Online Application||January 04, 2022, at 11:00 AM|
|Indian Coast Guard Last Date for filling the form||January 14, 2022, at 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Release||Few Days Before Exam|
|Exam Date||Expected Soon|
For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
The important dates for exam for the position of Assistant Commandant are given below in the table:
|Filling of Online Application Form||December 06 to 17, 2021|
|Release of Admit card||December 28, 2021|
|Commencement of Exam||January 2022|
|Final Selection||February 2022 to April 2022|
|Final Merit List||June/July 2022|
|Training Period||June 2022|
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 2022
Here are the steps to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 online.
- Visit the Indian Coast Guard’s official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Click on the ‘Enrolled Personnel (CGEPT)’ tab that appears on the homepage.
- Create an account to register with.
- You will receive a registration number and password after successfully completing the Indian Coast Guard 2022 recruitment process.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the ICG online form carefully, or your application will be rejected.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in the format specified in the instructions below.
- You will also be required to upload the documents listed in the following paragraphs.
- Check all of the details before submitting the final form and paying the fees.
- For the Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2022, pay the required application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form because it will be needed later.
Application Fees for Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 2022
Candidates must pay the application fee for the ICG Navik & Yantrik 2022 recruitment in online mode only, according to their category. The application fee for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik positions is listed below:
|For General candidates||₹ 250/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Exempted|
Documents Required in Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2022
During the stage I recruitment process, all applicants must complete the following documents.
- Color passport photo taken after May 20, 2021: You must hold a black slate in front of your chest with your name and the date of the photograph clearly written in capital letters in white chalk.
- Signature scanned
- Left Hand Thumb Impression Scanned
- Date of birth certificate or tenth grade report card
- 10th Mark Scanned Copy of Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card) sheet and certificate of completion
- Scanned If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must sign.
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- If the candidate is a CG personnel or a civilian ICG, the candidate must sign a Service Certificate/NOC.
Additional documents to be uploaded if applicable for the post of ICG Navik (GD) & Yantrik:
- 12th Class certificate
- 12th Class marksheet
If you are chosen for the next stage of the selection process, you will be required to upload additional documents at each stage.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Exam 2022
The following is the Indian Coast Guard’s selection process for the positions of Yantrik and Navik:
|Stage I||Written Examination which is of MCQs type|
|Stage II||Physical Fitness Test (PFT)|
Document Verification (DV)
Initial Medical Examination
|Stage III||Document Verification (DV)|
Final Medical Examination
Submission of Original Document
Police Verification and Other Associated Forms
|Stage IV||Submission of all the original documents to begin training at INS Chilika|
All applicants for any position in the Indian Coast Guard must be familiar with the exam pattern. They must also prepare well for the exams and have a thorough understanding of the previous question papers. The official website releases admit cards, results, and merit lists, among other things. Candidates must be vigilant in order to stay informed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is it possible to change the information on the Indian Coast Guard Application Form?
Ans. There is no way to edit the forms after they have been submitted. As a result, applicants must double-check their information before submitting it.
Ques. Is a printed copy of the completed application form required?
Ans. It is preferable to have proof of your application in case of an issue, but a printout of the application form is not required.
Ques. What is the procedure for joining the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans. To apply for the Indian Coast Guard online, candidates must go to the official website and follow the instructions.
- Find and click the ‘candidates’ button at the top of the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Registration/ Apply Online.’
- A new login window will appear on the screen. Candidates must log in with their credentials if they have already registered.
- They must click on ‘Create Account’ if they have not already done so.
- Candidates must enter their personal information, such as their name, parents’ names, nationality, gender, and so on, on the new page that appears.
- They must also provide their email address and phone number, which will be verified using OTPs.
- After completing the registration process, candidates must complete and submit the application form.
- Before submitting the form, double-check all of the information.
Ques. What is life like in the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans. Serving in the Indian Coast Guard necessitates dedication, hard work, and utmost professionalism. It is, however, full of opportunities and adventures both in India and abroad.
Ques. Is working for the Indian Coast Guard a good job?
Ans. Yes, Indian Coast Guard jobs are rewarding and lucrative. They all come with job security, competitive pay, and a slew of perks.