For the written test, candidates must be well-versed in all of the elements of the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus 2022 in order to succeed. It is crucial to achieving good exam results. Candidates with a thorough understanding of the material might devise an effective strategy for passing the exam. Science, Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge are all included in the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus.
Applicants can get the subject-by-subject Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus by downloading the PDF provided here. Shortlisted candidates for the Indian Navy written exam will be able to continue to the Physical Fitness Test. The Indian Navy SSR AA announcement has been released, and candidates must begin preparing for it immediately in order to succeed in the competition.
Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus 2022
It is critical for candidates to familiarise themselves with the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus 2022. Some applicants regard English to be the most difficult subject, while others struggle with Mathematics. The applicants will be able to pick out their strengths and weaknesses and start brushing the fundamentals. Kinematics, optics, logarithms, permutation and combination, prepositions, tenses, adjectives, culture and religion, sports, and other disciplines make up the majority of the curriculum. Candidates are strongly advised to review past year question papers in addition to the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus to gain an understanding of the weightage of each component.
Indian Navy SSR AA Science Syllabus
To do well on the exam, candidates must get familiar with all of the scientific principles presented here. The primary questions come from the Physics and Chemistry subject. This document contains a detailed topic-by-topic syllabus. Candidates can refer to the table below and begin diligently studying for the Science portion in order to excel in the upcoming tests.
Indian Navy SSR AA Mathematics Syllabus
To complete the exam within the time limit, applicants must maintain a steady speed and precision. It is equally important for students to improve their calculation and accuracy skills in order to ace this component of the exam without difficulty. The important themes in the Indian Navy SSR AA Mathematics syllabus are listed below. Candidates might make a list of all the important sections of the curriculum to become familiar with the Mathematics syllabus as specified by the Indian Navy Department. It is set up in such a way that the candidates’ quantitative aptitude is tested. Take a look at the Indian Navy Mathematics syllabus mentioned below.
- Relations and Functions
- Probability Function
- Conic Sections
- Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Continuity
- Complex Numbers
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory
- Sequences and Series
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Quadratic Equations
Indian Navy SSR AA English Syllabus
This section contains 25 questions, and to ace it, applicants must study their grammatical ideas. The Indian Navy SSR AA English syllabus has been meticulously put out in the table below. Prepositions, tenses, synonyms, and the meaning of difficult words are the main issues of the English language. To achieve the desired results in this area, constant efforts are required. Candidates can review the complete syllabus and get a head start on their preparations.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct
- Compound preposition
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Use of adjective
- Correction of sentences
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Determiners(use of a, the, any, etc), Use of pronouns.
- Synonyms, and Antonyms
India Navy SSR AA General Knowledge Syllabus
The General Awareness syllabus has no set limitations, and the current affairs portion screens candidates based on their general knowledge and awareness of current events. Candidates might research the primary themes from which questions are likely to be asked and begin preparing accordingly. Here are the specifics of the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus for General Awareness.
- Wars and Neighbours
- Mountains, Ports
- Culture and Religion
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding, and Decoding.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement.
- Civics: Constitution of India, Culture, Dance, Heritage, Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts
- Important National Facts about India
- Current Affairs.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award, and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Geography: Soil, Rivers
- Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals, and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
Indian Navy SSR AA Preparation Tips
It is critical for candidates to prepare thoroughly in order to perform well on the exam. They must work with an accurate strategy plan and in the correct direction. We’ve included some expert preparation advice for you here. Consider these when you plan your strategy.
- To familiarise yourself with the exam setting, practise previous year papers and mock examinations.
- To achieve the required results, constantly revising the essential domains of the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus.
- To perform extraordinarily well by retaining accuracy and pace, the applicants must participate in practice sessions on a regular basis.
- Make a list of your weaknesses and strengths. Continue to improve your weaknesses while honing your strengths.
- Learn about the Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus as well as exam patterns.
Indian Navy SSR AA FAQs
Candidates who have completed their studies up to the 12th standard can easily pass the exam.
Students should be aware of the exam format, create a study programme, manage their time, and practise a large number of questions, preferring books with a large number of questions.
Yes, in order to acquire a good mark in the exam, candidates should read NCERT textbooks in physics, chemistry, and maths as well as tackle the previous year questions.
It is one of the most difficult career-oriented tests; candidates should be focused and goal-oriented in order to pass the written exam.