Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 is now available on the official website of the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy has announced a total of 1531 Tradesman (Skilled) (Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Industrial) vacancies. Candidates for this position will be assigned to units under the Andaman and Nicobar Command. Candidates who want to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity must apply online on or before the deadline. According to the official notification, the following are the important details about the recruitment.
- Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the job and submit their applications via the internet.
- On the official website, the detailed selection process will be announced soon.
- Candidates who pass the selection process and reach the final merit list will be considered for the position.
- Candidates who are chosen for the position will receive a monthly salary package.
- Candidates can read the following article to learn more about the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022, as we have provided in-depth information.
Indian Navy Tradesman Highlights 2022
|Name of the Exam||Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Exam|
|Location||On-Site, the whole India|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Notification Release Date||Last week of September|
|Number of vacancies||1159|
|Mode||Online (CBT Based)|
|Date of Examination||Third week of March|
Indian Navy Tradesman Exam Date 2022
|Notification Release||March 2022|
|Application Start||March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||March, 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam||To be notified|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Final Result||To be announced|
|To Apply for age relaxation||Second week of March|
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2022
Every year, the Indian Navy releases vacancies for Indian Navy Tradesman positions based on the requirements. There are currently no openings for Indian NavyTradesman 2022. Every year, the number of openings may change.
For Indian Navy Tradesman 2022, no official statement on the number of vacancies has been released. The job openings will be posted on the official website soon. The information provided below is from a notification issued in 2019.
Here is the link to the Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2022. A total of 1531 vacancies are available in this recruitment.
|Sheet Metal Worker||01||06||–||01||02||10|
|Ref & AC Fitter||05||20||02||06||13||46|
|Machinery Control Fitter||–||05||–||01||02||08|
|ICE Fitter Crane||07||38||05||13||26||89|
Indian Navy Tradesman Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before submitting a final application, the applicant must meet the Indian Navy’s requirements. The criteria for candidates to be considered for analysis are listed below. Candidates must meet the age, educational, and nationality requirements.
Age Criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman 2022
Candidates interested in applying for the position of Indian Navy Tradesman must be under a certain age bracket. The age limit must be strictly followed. The following table contains details about the age group:
|Post||Lower Age||Upper Age Limit|
|Indian Navy Tradesman||18||25|
Indian Navy Tradesman Age Relaxation
|Meritorious Sportsperson||Upto 5 years SC/ST -10 years|
|ESM||Military Service Period + 3 years|
General – 10 years
OBC – 13 years
SC/ST – 15 years
|Departmental Candidates with 3 years of continuous service in Central Government||5 years|
Indian Navy Tradesman Educational Qualifications Criteria 2022
Candidates can apply for a variety of positions based on their educational qualifications. The qualification must be followed to the letter, with no exceptions made for any category. Any candidate who meets the following criteria is eligible to apply:
|Indian Navy Tradesmen||Passing matriculation or 12th grade from a recognized board is required. Apprenticeship training in a trade should have been attempted and completed.|
|–||Mechanic or equivalent with two years of experience in a technical Army, Navy, or Air Force unit.|
Indian Navy Tradesman Nationality Criteria 2022
Candidates from India are eligible to apply. Aside from Indian citizens, no one else from any other country is eligible to apply. There is no discrimination against any Indian who meets the eligibility requirements.
How to fill the Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2022?
The application will be completed entirely online. Before filling out the form, it is recommended that you read the website’s guidelines. In order to complete the application process, candidates must show a few articles.
The steps explain how candidates can fill out the Indian Navy Tradesman application form correctly and efficiently.
- Step 1: Go to the official website to fill out an application.
- Step 2:Look for the option “Join Navy” and select it.
- Step 3: Select “Ways to Join” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Select “Civilians” from the drop-down menu, then “Tradesman” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: The application form will appear on the screen. Fill out all of the required fields and upload your documents.
- Step 6: Review and submit your work. After that, pay the application fee.
- Step 7: After you’ve made your payment, save the application form for future use.
Required Documents for Indian Navy Online Form 2022
To apply for the Indian Navy Tradesman position, candidates must submit certain documents. Medical examinations, identity verification, educational certificates, and other purposes necessitate the documents. The following documents are frequently requested:
- 2 passport-size photographs with a blue background and no spectacles that obstruct the face or eyes.
- All of the certificates listed below must be self-attested. The authorities must issue all of the documents.
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Apprenticeship Training
- mark sheet for tenth grade
- Ex-servicemen must submit self-attested documents to prove their military service. The authorities to whom the documents have been served must issue them.
- For identification verification, government employees must present a “No Objection Certificate.” The service certification, as well as the other self-attested documents issued by the Employer for Government Services, must be presented.
Indian Navy Tradesman Application Fee 2022
Candidates must pay the application fee in order to confirm and complete their application and registration form. The registration will be completed as soon as the fee is paid. Candidates can use Net-Banking, Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI for online transactions.
|Ex-Servicemen, PwDSs, females and candidates from SC/ST||No Fee|
Candidates should be aware that once the fee has been paid, it cannot be refunded or transferred to another exam.
Wait 7 working days for an automatic refund of money to your account if the amount is deducted from your balance during an online transaction and the portal claims it was an unsuccessful payment.
|Delhi Police MTS||Air Force Group Y||CRPF Constable|
|Air Force Group X||Kolkata Police SI||Assam Rifles Recruitment|
Important documents for the Indian Navy Tradesman in the year 2022
- A passport-size photograph with a light or white background. Face, eyes, and all other features must be free of obstruction. The image should be between 20kb and 50kb in size, as specified in the guidelines.
- On plain white paper, the candidate must sign his or her name. Candidates should write in black or blue ink. Before submitting, the signature should be scanned. According to the guidelines, the file size should be between 20 and 50 kilobytes.
- Additional Certificates: Candidates who qualify for EWS or a reservation must submit a copy of their certificates with their application.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Birth Certificate/Matriculation) or SSC Certificate
- In order to prove their service, ex-servicemen must submit documents issued by authorities.
- Candidates must submit documents to prove their eligibility for PwBDs and the scribe position.
Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card 2022
The official website will be the first to publish the admit card notification. The Indian Navy distributes the admit card three to four days before the examination. Because the final dates have not yet been announced, we have used tentative dates below so that candidates can get a sense of what to expect. This website will be updated as soon as the date is published on the website.
Visible Details on Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card 2022
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Exam Venue and Time
How to Download Indian Navy Tradesman Admit Card 2022?
On the official website, the admit card for the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test for the position of Indian Navy Tradesman will be available. Candidates can download the admit card by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: First, go to the official website.
- Step 2: Log in with your registration ID and password/DOB, which you must have provided when filling out the application form.
- Step 3:Click on the Tradesman Admit Card 2022 option.
- Step 4: The admit card will appear on the computer screen. Candidates can print it out for future reference after downloading it.
Important Points related to Admit Card 2022
The following are important points to remember before and after downloading the admit card:
- Before applying, candidates must have certain documents on hand, such as a PAN card, an Aadhar card with a photograph, a passport, a voter’s card, a driver’s license, and a bank passbook with a photograph.
- Without an admit card, entry will be denied. All candidates must bring their admit cards with them at all times.
- Any discrepancy found on the Admit Card must be reported to the appropriate officers right away.
Selection Process 2022
There are three levels to the selection process for Indian Navy Tradesman. In order to be considered for the Indian Navy Tradesman, candidates must complete the three phases listed below:
- Application Screening
- Examine online
- Verification of documents.
Application screening: Applications will be submitted online. All applications are scanned first to see if they meet the eligibility requirements. Those who meet the government’s standards and eligibility criteria are chosen and invited to take an online test.
Document Verification- This is the final stage for only those candidates who have been chosen after passing the online exam. If the information provided in the documents does not match the information provided on the application form, the candidate’s application will be immediately canceled.
Exam Pattern 2022
|Awareness in relevant trade||40|
|General Awareness and Reasoning||30|
Indian Navy Tradesman Syllabus 2022
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Non-Verbal Reasoning and|
Word Based Problems,
Logical Venn Diagrams,
Odd One Out,
Ratio and Proportion,
Profit and Loss,
Simple and Compound Interest,
Time and Work,
|General English and Comprehension||Comprehension, and|
Understanding of the English Language,
Correct usage of tenses
|General Awareness||Indian Constitution|
Knowledge about India and its neighboring countries,
Best Books for Indian Navy Tradesman Exam 2022
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||RS AggrawalMK Pandey||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal ReasoningAnalytical Reasoning|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS AggrawalDinesh Khattar||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive ExamsPearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams|
|General English/Comprehension||SP BakshiSC Gupta||English Grammar and ComprehensionObjective General English|
|General Awareness||Lucent PublicationsArihant Publications||Lucent’s General KnowledgeGeneral Knowledge|
Indian Navy Tradesman Answer Key 2022
After approximately two weeks, the Indian Navy Tradesman answer key will be released. On the official website, the answer key will be available. The official website has the answer key available for download. The number of correct answers can be matched with the help of an Indian Navy Tradesman answer key.
How to Get the 2022 Answer Key
The following is the procedure for downloading the answer key:
- Step 1: Go to the RRB’s official website.
- Step 2: Select “Answer Key RRB JE EE 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: The answers will be displayed on a new page.
- Step 4: Save the Indian Navy Tradesman answer key to your computer.
The results will be posted on the official website, and information and notifications will be sent to the candidate’s contact information. Following the release of the answer key, the result is expected to be released. Candidates can check the official website as well as this website to find out when the results will be released.
how to download Indian navy tradesman result 2022
Following these simple steps, candidates can check their results:
- Step 1: Go to the Indian Navy’s official website.
- Step 2: You’ll be taken to the home page. Check the Careers and Jobs Section’s latest notifications tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: After that, candidates must click the “become a Naval Civilian” link.
- Step 4: To see the results, select the option view.
- Step 5: A pdf file will open, containing the names and roll numbers of those who passed the exam.
- Step 6: Students can download the pdf if a candidate requests it.
Job profile 2022
The candidates chosen for the position will be expected to carry out specific responsibilities. The responsibilities are determined by a higher authority and stated in the notification. The following list can be checked by candidates who have previously referenced it:
- Carrying files and other papers within the Office area.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, etc including on computer.
- Cleaning of buildings, fixtures, etc..
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
- Delivering of Dak (inside and outside the Section/Unit)
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters, etc.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the section/unit.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Working in production, and maintenance of Shop/Ship or Submarine.
- Watch and ward duties.
Candidates can fill out application forms by following the steps outlined above. The website will be updated with the new dates soon. Candidates are encouraged to check the websites for updates on a regular basis. The answer key will be available shortly after the test, and the results will be announced a few weeks later. Students can access the results by logging in with their username and password.
NRIs are not eligible to apply for the position of Indian Navy Tradesman. Only citizens of India are eligible to apply if they meet all other requirements.
Candidates must submit their applications via the internet.
Yes, downloading the admit cards is critical for candidates. The admit card contains all of the candidate’s pertinent information. Any candidate who does not have an admit card will be denied entry.
The notification for the Tradesman position has been released.