JK Bank PO Recruitment 2023: The J&K Bank PO call letters 2023 will be made available on the official website. Jammu Kashmir Bank, a semi-government organisation, conducts the J&K Bank PO exam to recruit applicants for probationary officers (PO) positions.
Once a year, the J&K Bank PO exam is held. The selection process is divided into three stages: preliminary examination, main examination, and interview. Those interested in pursuing a career in banking should take advantage of this opportunity to apply for the JK Bank PO exam. Applicants must submit their applications via the official website. Applicants should also check the eligibility requirements before applying, as failure to do so will result in rejection.
JK Bank PO Recruitment Highlights
Many students aspire to work in the financial services industry. The JK Bank PO exam is a fantastic way to get your career started. The following are some key details about the exam and its organisation that you should be aware of.
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Posts||PO & Clerk|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Selection Process||PO: Prelims, Mains, Interview|
Clerk: Online Test
|Eligibility||Permanent Residents of UT-Ladakh|
J&K Bank Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
On www.jkbank.com, the notification for JK Bank PO & Clerk Recruitment 2023 will be published.
|Notification Release Date||To be notified|
|Online Registration Start Date||To be notified|
|Last Date for Registration||To be notified|
|Last Date to submit the application fee||To be notified|
|Last Date of Priniting Application||To be notified|
|JK Bank Call Letter||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
JK Bank PO Recruitment Vacancy 2023
Before applying for the recruitment process, applicants must have prior knowledge of the vacancy. The cutoff marks or minimum qualifying marks are determined by the number of vacancies available. In 2023, there were a total of 20 job openings. Applicants who want to be considered for this recruitment drive must prepare for the exam in advance.
|3||Residents of areas adjoining line of Actual Control (ALC)/ International Border (IB)||4|
|4||Physically Challenged Persons||4 (Horizontal Reservation)|
JK Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
The registration form for JK Bank PO exams will be completed online for eligible and interested applicants. But first, make sure you have all of the necessary documents on hand.
Before applying, applicants must familiarise themselves with the examination process, eligibility criteria, and examination pattern, among other things. Every applicant must ensure that they meet the requirements.
The direct link to apply for the J&K Bank Exam 2023 is provided above. Applicants are encouraged to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid any serious failure issues.
How do I apply for the J&K 2023 Exam online?
- Visit the official website of JK Bank at https://www.jkbank.com and look under the careers section for the 2023 Recruitment.
- By clicking on ‘New Registration,’ you can create an account.
- Fill in the requested information, such as your name, phone number, and a valid email address.
- On the screen, the provisional registration number and password will be displayed.
- Make a mental note of the phone number and password for future use.
- Complete the J&K Bank Exam Application Form and submit it by clicking the ‘Final Submit Button.’
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO||Federal Bank PO||Bank of Baroda PO|
|Canara Bank PO||South Indian Bank PO||Bank of Baroda SO|
J&K Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in taking the JK Bank PO exams should make sure they meet the minimum eligibility requirements set forth by the Jammu Kashmir Bank. As listed below, this will be in terms of residency, age, and educational qualification:
- Must be a J&K resident.
- Should have a J&K domicile certificate.
Qualifications in Education
- A graduation degree or an equivalent degree from a Central Government-recognized university is required.
- Before an applicant can register online, the results must have been announced.
- The age limit is 20 years for the minimum and 32 years for the maximum.
For reserved categories, however, there is a relaxation of the upper age limit as follows:
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|Other backward classes (Including Weaker and underprivileged classes, Residents of ALC, IB, Backward areas, and Pahari speaking people)||3 years|
|Physically Challenged Persons (PCP)||10 years|
JK Bank PO Syllabus 2023
To pass the JK Bank Exam 2023, one must have a thorough understanding of the syllabus. On the official website, the exact syllabus will be published. We have provided the Prelims and Mains syllabus and exam pattern from the previous year, in the hopes that they will remain the same this year, so you can begin your preparation right away. Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness, Financial Awareness, and Computer Aptitude are the three major subjects in the JK Bank PO Syllabus. Take a look at the detailed syllabus listed below.
JK Bank PO Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Probability, Permutation & Combination
- Number System
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Comparison of Quantities
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Ratio and Proportion
JK Bank PO Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Ordering & Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Mathematical Inequalities
- Distance and Direction
- Arrangement & Pattern
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
J K Bank PO Syllabus – English Language
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
JK Bank PO Syllabus for General Awareness
- Everyday Science and General Science
- Indian polity and Governance
- Books and Authors
- Policies and Laws Related to Banking
- History of Banks
- Science and Technology
- International Issues
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific and General Abbreviations
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- Culture and Heritage
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Sports and Games
JK Bank PO Syllabus for Financial Awareness
- Economics and Finance
- Financial Institutions of India
- Reserve bank of India and its Roles
- Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations.
JK Bank PO Syllabus for Computer Ability
- Basic terms of Hardware and Software
- Logic gates
- Full form of Technical Terms
- Networking and Protocols
How To prepare for the JK Bank PO Exam?
To pass an exam like the J&K Bank PO, you must study not only diligently but also strategically.
- You should start by making a study schedule. It will assist you in evenly covering all of the subjects. As a result, prepare yourself.
- Study on a regular basis. Finish syllabus and go over it as many times as you can.
- Don’t read a lot of books. Follow one or two people for each subject and make sure they are well-versed in it.
- Give mock tests, review previous years’ papers, and practise as much as you can.
- To stay positive and fit, try to live a healthy lifestyle. Yoga can be done on a daily basis.
J&K Bank PO Admit Card
Jammu Kashmir bank releases J&K Bank PO Admit Card 1 to 3 weeks prior to the examination. The admit card can be downloaded by simply following the instructions below:
- J&K Bank’s official website can be found here.
- Go to the “Careers” section of the website.
- To obtain a copy of the JK Bank PO Admit Card 2023, go to the appropriate link.
- Fill in your Registration Number, Password, and Date of Birth.
- Log in by entering the Captcha code.
- JK Bank PO Admit Card can be downloaded.
Remember to bring a few printouts of your admit card with you on exam day.
J&K Bank PO Selection Process
To be considered for a position as a Jammu Kashmir Bank PO, applicant must have passed three stages.
- First and foremost, the aspirant must meet J&K Bank’s cutoff marks in order to qualify for the mains exam.
- To advance to the interview round, the candidate must first beat the Mains exam cut-off score.
- Finally, the candidate will have a personal interview.
- The JK Bank PO selection process will be entirely based on the merit of total obtained marks in the Mains examination and the applicant interview.
- The ratio of the online mains examination to the interview is 80:20.
JK Bank PO Books
Applicants must begin their preparation for the JK Bank PO examination as soon as possible. Because the JK Bank PO examination is extremely difficult to pass, one must prepare thoroughly and with the appropriate materials. The following are some of the best books for the J&K Bank PO examination.
|Name Of the Book||Publisher/ Author|
|General Awareness 2023||Disha Publication|
|General English||Arihant Publication|
|Computer awareness||Crown Publication|
J&K Bank PO Cut-Offs and Results
J&K Bank PO cut-off marks will be announced shortly after the application period closes. Cut-off marks are based on the following factors:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of applicants
- Exam complexity
J&K Bank PO Exam Previous Year Cut-off Trends
The following is a list of the JK Bank PO 2019 cut-off marks:
|Scheduled Castes||37- 47|
|Scheduled Tribes||32 – 37|
|OBC||40 – 45|
J&K Bank PO Exam Results & Merit List
After each exam, the results of the JK Bank PO Exam will be announced. Aspirants can check their scores by following these instructions:
- Visit J&K Bank’s official website.
- J&K Bank PO Results can be accessed by clicking the notification.
- Fill in your Roll Number and Name.
- Save the PDF version of the result.
JK Bank PO Exam Centres
The following table lists the exam centres for the JK Bank PO Exam in Jammu and Kashmir:
|Exam Centres within Jammu and Kashmir|
The following table lists the examination centres for the JK Bank PO Examination 2023 outside of Jammu and Kashmir:
|Exam Centres outside Jammu and Kashmir|
J&K Bank PO Salary Structure
Currently, the starting salary of J&K Bank PO is INR 23,700. The pay Scale is INR 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2- 32850-1310/7-42020 & other benefits as per Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The basic monthly pay for a newly appointed Probationary Officer is INR 23700.
- An increase of INR 980 will be implemented over the next seven years.
- After that, the basic monthly payment could be INR 30560, with an annual increase of INR 1145 for up to two years.
- Following that, the monthly basic pay will be INR 42020, with an annual increase of INR 1310 for the next seven years.
Probationary Officers are also entitled to the following benefits:
- Transportation allowance
- Telephone bill reimbursement
- Entertainment allowance
- Local allowance
- Health allowance
- Dearness allowance
- House cleaning allowance
J&K Bank PO FAQs
J&K Bank PO results are typically announced after 20-30 days of interview process completion.
The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum is 32 years.
Yes, you can transfer your job to any place in India.
The total vacancy for JK Bank PO is currently 350.
Jammu Kashmir Bank PO examination will be conducted online.