On April 22nd, 2022, the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Result 2021 will be released! This is in response to Advt No:04 for the year 2020. On March 6, 2022, the exam took place. A notification has been issued by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board to recruit candidates for the position of Accounts Assistant. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is one of the most prestigious recruiting bodies, offering a wide range of opportunities to many aspirants. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or higher are eligible to apply for this JKSSB Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy 2022. Written test and document verification are the two stages of the selection process for eligible candidates.
- To be considered for a final appointment as an Accounts Assistant under the JKSSB, candidates must achieve the cut-off as well as the minimum qualifying marks for each stage.
- Candidates who are chosen will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300.
- The following article contains all of the information you need to know about the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment.
For all graduates from the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 will be covered in detail in this article.
|Name of the Exam||JKSSB Accounts Assistant recruitment Examination|
|Application form fees||Rs. 350/-|
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Vacancies||1800 to 1900|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Exam Levels||Paper 1 (written examination)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Negative Marking||Yes (-0.25 marks)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Post Name||JKSSB Accounts Assistant|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Notifications 2022
According to the information that was gathered in the past, the official notification for the JKSSB Accounts assistant recruitment examination is typically distributed in the month of December. Regarding the Accounts assistant recruitment 2022, there is, however, no official notification. It is anticipated that the official notification will be published on the official website of the JKSSB in the very near future.
The official notification of the Accounts assistant exam is a significant document that assists the candidate in comprehending the primary focuses of the examination. They assist the candidate in getting accurate information regarding the JKSSB Accounts assistant recruitment exam 2022, such as the syllabus, the exam pattern, the number of vacancies available for the examination, the selection processes, and important do’s and don’ts, etc.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam Date 2022
|Recruitment 2022 Events||Recruitment 2022 Dates|
|official notification||December 2022- January 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting online applying||December 2022- January 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to apply||December 2022- January 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admit card||May 2023 (Tentative)|
|Exam||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Result||To be notified|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Vacancies 2022
The Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board has yet to issue an official announcement about the Accounts Assistant vacancies. Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) posts vacancies for Accounts Assistant recruits on their official website every year. The cut-off marks and level of competition for the examination will be determined by the total number of vacancies available.
However, the vacancies for the Accounts Assistant Recruitment Exam from the previous year are listed below to help candidates estimate the vacancies for the 2022 cycle.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
The official notification for the Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022, which includes the exam’s eligibility requirements, has yet to be released. The eligibility criteria for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 examination will, however, help you determine the eligibility criteria for the year 2021.
Applicants for the Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 must be Jammu and Kashmir residents. During the document verification process, the candidate must present his or her domicile certificate.
Eligibility Criteria Age Limit
For the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 exam, the most important eligibility criterion is age. For the recruitment examination, the age limit is set at 40 years, but certain exceptions are made for certain groups of students.
The table below shows the various relaxations offered to various categories of applicants for the Accounts Assistant Recruitment exam.
|Categories||Age Limit (in years)|
|Government Service Employee||40|
- The applicant must be a graduate of any stream from a recognized university with a minimum grade point average of 50%. (45 percent in case of reserved categories)
- Candidates with a 50 percent postgraduate degree or a Ph.D. degree or equivalent will also be considered equivalent.
Application Form 2022
All interested candidates for the position of Accounts Assistant can apply online at JKSSB’s official website. The candidates can apply for the post of JKSSB Accounts Assistant by following the detailed steps outlined below.
Step 1: Register as a JKSSB Accounts Assistant:
- Visit the Jammu Kashmir Staff Selection Board’s official website.
- On the website’s homepage, look for the New Registration Notification.
- To register, go to New Registration and fill out the required information.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- Keep a record of your registration ID and password for future reference.
Step 2: Fill out the Accounts Assistant Application:
- Use your registered ID and password to access the JKSSB portal.
- Fill out the personal and educational information requested on the application form.
- Upload the scanned photographs and signatures in the correct size.
- To avoid making any mistakes in the future, go over your application form once more.
- Proceed to the payment screen.
Step 3: Application Fees for JKSSB:
- The charge of the application fees for the completion of the application form is the final step in submitting the application form. A non-refundable fee of Rs. 350/- is charged to the candidates.
- Candidates can pay their fees online using a variety of payment methods such as net banking or credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay).
|GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary||Rajasthan Gram Sevak||PSSSB Recruitment|
|HSSC Gram Sachiv||JKSSB Forest Guard||Delhi Forest Guard|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2022
The Jammu Kashmir Staff Selection Board has released the admit card for the Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 on its official website. The admit cards for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 can be downloaded from the official website by all applicants. The steps for downloading the admit card are outlined in detail below.
- Step 1: Go to the Jammu Kashmir Staff Selection Board’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the website’s homepage and look for the Candidate Tab.
- Step 3: After you’ve opened the candidate tab, enter your registered id and password.
- Step 4: When you’ve finished filling out the form, click the login button.
- Step 5: You can download the JKSSB admit card for the Accounts Assistant exam from there.
Note that the candidate must bring at least two copies of the hall ticket, as well as a photo identity card for the verification process and two passport-sized colored photographs to the examination center, or the candidate may be denied entry to the examination hall.
Mentioned Details on Admit Card
Candidates must check the Accounts Assistant 2022 admit card for the following details after downloading it:
- Name of Exam Centre
- Date of Exam
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Candidate
- Time Durations
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Instructions are given by the authority
- Reporting Time
- Signature of the exam counselor
Candidates must check their admit cards for the above-mentioned details, and if any information is missing or incorrect, they must contact the JKSSB authority immediately to have the details in the admit card corrected.
In addition, candidates must carefully read all instructions contained in the JKSSB Accounts Assistant admit card to avoid making any mistakes in the future.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Selection Process
The only stage of the Accounts Assistant Selection Process is the written examination. This stage takes place at the end of the process. The candidates who are successful in the written examination will be included in the final merit list, which will be compiled based on the qualifying score and the number of openings. Before being considered for the position of JKSSB Accounts Assistant, the candidates have to go through the process of having their documents verified. The board will examine the documents to ensure that they provide sufficient proof of eligibility.
Exam Pattern 2022
The JKSSB Accounts Assistant examination is divided into two parts: the written portion and the interview and document verification portion. The written examination is an objective type of offline examination.
Candidates who pass the written exam are invited for an interview and document review, after which they are hired for the position of Accounts Assistant. The table below provides a detailed overview of the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Examination’s exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each for the correct answer -0.25 mark for incorrect answer marked|
|Number of Sections||6|
|Type of Questions||Objective-based|
|Questions in each question||30 questions in each section (10 questions in the science math and economics section)|
|the Maximum number of questions||120|
|Duration of the Examination||120 minutes|
|Maximum number of marks||120|
|Name of Sections||General Aptitude with special reference to Jammu and Kashmir
Accounts And Bookkeeping
|Language of Paper||English.|
On the official website, the syllabus for this position will be available soon. The following is the expected syllabus:
A. General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as amended up to October 2018 and rules)
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- Agriculture in economic development, industrialization and economic development.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes- Guidelines and objectives.
- Current events of Local, National and International importance.
- Climate and crops in J&K and India.
- Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles.
- History of J&K- places and their importance.
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Sustainable Development Goal.
- 73rd amendment of the constitution of India.
B. Mathematics/ Statistics
- Number System.
- Speed, Distance, and Time.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Algebraic Expressions and inequalities.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound interest.
- Theory of Probability.
C. General Economics
- Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects
- Production, cost, and efficiency.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
- Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Factors of production and laws.
D. Knowledge of Computer Applications
- OSI Model
- Computer Storage Devices
- Input and Output Devices
- Computer Network
- Components of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office
E. Accountancy and Bookkeeping
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank reconciliation Statement.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Financial Management/Statements.
Answer Key 2022
The answer key for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment exam is usually released in November, based on the results of the previous year’s exams. The answer key will be available on the Jammu Kashmir Staff Selection Board’s official website.
The answer key will assist candidates in analyzing their responses and estimating their recruitment exam scores. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the release of the Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 answer key.
After the written exam and interview, as well as the document verification process, the results for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 examination are released.
The final result is based on a combination of marks earned in both the written exam and the interview process. The steps to check your JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 exam result are detailed below.
- Step 1: Go to the Jammu Kashmir Staff Selection Board’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the official website’s homepage and look for the Announcements link.
- Step 3: After clicking on the JKSSB Accounts Assistant result link, the appropriate page will open.
- Step 4: Candidates will be able to view the JKSSB Accounts Assistant result list.
- Step 5: Aspirants can check their results using their registration number, roll number, or name.
Candidates can also save the results to their computers and print them out for future reference.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Cut-Off 2022
After the examination, the cut-off marks for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 will be published on the JKSSB’s official website. However, there has been no official announcement regarding the release of the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment Exam cutoff marks for the 2022 cycle.
The cutoff marks for the various state cadres listed on the Jammu Kashmir Staff Selection Board’s list vary. The cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must achieve in order to be considered for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant position.
The cutoff marks for the JKSSB recruitment examination are influenced by a number of factors. These include the following:
- the total number of job openings announced by the JKSSB.
- The total number of applicants who applied for the position of Assistant Accountant with the JKSSB.
- The JKSSB recruitment exam’s difficulty level.
- Available vacancies by the department.
- The total number of applicants in each category that is required.
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Salary and Job profile
JKSSB Accounts Assistant recruits receive a competitive salary, as well as various allowances and perks. JKSSB Accounts Assistant recruits receive a Level 5 payment, with basic pay of INR 360000/- per annum. Candidates are entitled to various allowances in addition to the basic pay, which add up to a total in-hand salary of around INR 406300/-. Candidates for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant position are also eligible for advancement in their careers through promotions.
|Salary Component||Salary (annually)|
|House Rent Allowance||₹12,400/-|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant jobs are one of the best professions to work in because they pay well and provide a diverse work environment. To learn more about it, keep reading this article.
- They are responsible for assisting the Accounting Department.
- The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including filing, data entry, answering phones, and processing mail.
- They’ll have to handle a variety of modes of communication with clients and vendors, including phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
How to Prepare for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Exam 2022?
- Aspirants must be well-versed in the exam format and the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Syllabus.
- For both the written exam and the subsequent interview rounds, candidates must give equal weight to all topics.
- It is necessary to practice from updated Test Series and other previous year’s papers in order to maintain the flow.
- Preparation tips must correspond to the previous year’s cutoff scores and reservation criteria. JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment Previous Year Papers with Solutions can be found here. Now available in PDF format.
- Read the relevant GK & Current Affairs section as well as detailed newspaper columns.
- Put your study efforts into books and e-learning resources that have been recommended by experts.
Recommended Books 2022
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K||Jammu and Kashmir General Knowledge: At a Glance by RPH Editorial Board|
|Accountancy and Bookkeeping||Handbook of Accountancy by Arihant Experts|
|Mathematics/Statistics||Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning by RS Agarwal|
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||OBJECTIVE Computer Awareness by Arihant Experts|
|General Economics||General Economics (Micro Economics, Indian Economic Development) (CPT) by A Shiv Kumar|
|Science||Encyclopedia of General Science by Arihant Experts|
Aside from the basic pay, recruits are entitled to certain allowances such as house rent allowances, travel allowances, and other allowances as determined by the JKSSB.
For the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment, there will be only one written examination with six parts. Each section will have questions from various subjects worth a total of 120 points for all sections.
This exam will be conducted entirely in English. The applicants are not given the option of selecting the examination medium. They are only allowed to take the exam in English.
Yes, there is a 0.25-point negative marking system.
The minimum age requirement for the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022 is not specified anywhere, but the maximum age requirement is 40 years. However, different categories of students are granted certain exemptions.