JKSSB Application Form 2022: On the website https://apps.ssbjk.org.in/, the JKSSB is accepting online applications for the position of Divisional & District Cadre. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply until March 10, 2022. Read the official announcement here.
For the recruitment of State cadre posts, Divisional cadre posts, and District cadre posts, the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) holds several examinations. The following are the dates for the recruitment process’s exams.
Every year, the selection board announces several vacancies for such positions and is in charge of conducting recruiting exams. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for these recruitment drives, and the application process for the JKSSB recruitment 2022 can be found here.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022
The JKSSB is presently taking online applications for a variety of positions in departments such as General Administration, Revenue, Health and Medical, and others.
Before the application deadline, interested and suitable people can apply for various positions in the above-mentioned department.
- The JKSSB is responsible for filling 2311 vacancies across various departments.
- For additional information on the recruitment campaign, interested candidates should read the official notification (Advt no. 02/2022).
- Candidates who are interested and eligible must apply online before the deadline of May 12, 2022.
Below are more details regarding the JKSSB recruiting 2022.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 – Various Vacancies under Advt. no. 02/2022
|Sl. no.||Department||No. of Vacancies||Application Last Date|
|1||General Administrative Department||52||May 12, 2022|
|3||Health and Medical Education Department||1444|
|5||Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department||4|
|6||Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||21|
|7||Department of Skill Development||6|
JKSSB 2022 Application Fee
Candidates interested in applying for various JKSSB positions must complete an online application and pay the application fee. For the JKSSB recruitment, the application cost is Rs. 350/-. Candidates can pay the online application costs in a variety of ways, which are listed below.
- CSC Connect (For applications via the CSC portal)
- Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (Online)
- Challan at J&K branches
JKSSB 2022 Application Process
Interested and qualified applicants can apply online at the JKSSB’s official website. To apply for any position, candidates must first register on the JKSSB’s official website. Below is a detailed step-by-step information on the JKSSB Registration & Application process.
- Step 1: Go to the JKSSB’s official website, www.ssbjk.org.in.
- Step 2: Go to the official portal and click on the relevant recruiting advertisement to apply online.
- Step 3: If you’ve already registered on the portal, click sign up.
- Step 4: Fill in your first, middle, and last names as they appear on your certificates, as well as your email address and phone number, and click Register.
- Step 5: You will receive an OTP to your entered mobile number, which you must enter and then register with a password.
- Step 6: After registering with the JKSSB portal, log in with your credentials and complete the profile creation process by entering all of the essential information. Step 7: Candidates should fill out the basic profile information carefully because it will be used for all future job applications.
- Step 8: At the time of profile creation, candidates must provide a recent photograph, thumb impression, and signature. The desired photos and signature size and dimensions are listed below.
|Document||Dimensions (H x W)||Size|
|Photograph||4.5*3.5 cms||Max- 50 Kb|
|Signature||4.5*3.5 cms||Max- 50 Kb|
|Thumb Impression||4.5*3.5 cms||Max- 50 Kb|
Step 9: After you’ve completed your profile, log in with your credentials and click Apply to Active Ads.
Step 10: When you click the apply button, the system will automatically analyse your profile to see if you are qualified for the position.
Step 11: Those who are eligible must complete and submit an application form by completing the needed information.
Step 12: After submitting an application, candidates must pay their application fees online using one of the methods listed above.
Step 13: Save the application form, as well as the application fee payment receipt, for future reference.
The board will not evaluate application forms that have not been paid in full. It is recommended that you pay your application costs before the deadline. Candidates can contact JKSSB officials for any kind of assistance or questions about the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. There are several techniques available to minimise the size of the photo and signature for the JKSSB Application. To minimise the size of your photo and signature, utilise Photoshop (PC) or other photo editing software.
Ans. Use the forgot password option on the login page to retrieve your JKSSB login password. By submitting the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, you can reset your JKSSB password.
Ans. In case of any error during the application process, the candidates are advised to refill the application form and make sure that their internet connectivity is stable.
Ans. If you do not have the required educational qualifications as of the application deadline, you are not eligible to apply for the JKSSB recruiting.
Ans. Candidates who pass the JKSSB exam can be placed anywhere in Jammu and Kashmir. Because this is a state-level exam, chosen candidates will be assigned to various venues throughout the state.