KMML Recruitment 2022: Kerala Mineral and Metals Ltd., a government of Kerala Public Sector Undertaking, has influenced our lives in a variety of ways, including the clothes we wear, the paints we use to decorate our homes, and the medications we take. It is the only manufacturer of Rutile grade Titanium Dioxide pigment in the country, which is used in a variety of industries.
KMML is accepting applications from qualified applicants for a variety of positions, including Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Technician, and others. On or before the deadline, interested applicants can apply for the KMML Recruitment 2022 using the prescribed format of the application form.
|Abbreviation||Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML)|
|Name of Posts||Engineer, Security Officer, Technician|
|Total Posts||To be notified|
|Publish/Starting Date||To be notified|
|Last Date||To be notified|
|Mode of Application||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||INR 21580/- to INR 25000/-|
|Category of Job||Kerala|
|Location of Job||Kollam|
KMML Recruitment Exam Notification & News
The KMML Exams 2022 notification will be released soon. For the time being, the official website offers KMML offline applications. The notification contains details such as the number of open positions, eligibility criteria, and reservation policies. The application form, exam pattern, provisional allotment, and calculating scores for various stages have all been released.
The official notification from the recruiting body has been issued, and the data in this table has been updated as a result.
|KMML Notification Date 2022||To be notified|
|Online Application Start Date||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be notified|
KMML Recruitment Exam Dates
So, keep reading for more information on the KMML Exam’s crucial date. Before the exam, the dates will be announced soon.
|KMML Admit Card 2022||10-15 days before the exam|
|KMML Exam Date 2022||Will be notified before the exam|
|KMML Result||Will be notified before the exam|
KMML Recruitment Application Form
How to Apply?
The steps to apply for KMML 2022 are outlined below.
- To begin, go to the above-mentioned direct link.
- Now that the application form has appeared on your screen, you should download and print it.
- Second, complete all required fields such as name, address, contact information, educational information, and so on.
- Third, attach a recent passport-size photograph to the declaration page and sign it.
- Send the application form to the ‘HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (P&A/L)’ address.
- Also, remember to send your application to The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam-691 583 on or before November 19, 2020, superscribing the envelope “Application for the post you are applying for.”
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature
- Scan the student’s most recent photo. And then upload it in the online application’s designated area. [In *.JPG format only, the scanned image should be less than 200KB]
- The applicant must sign a white piece of paper, scan it, and upload it in the space provided in the online application. [In *.JPG format only, the scanned image must be less than 50KB]
- Because the signature is proof of identity, it must be correct, and initials are not allowed, the candidate should scan his signature. It is not acceptable to sign in CAPITAL LETTERS. Only the applicant in question should sign the signature.
The application will be invalid if:
- Incorrect or erroneous information on the application form.
- The above-mentioned form was not filled out completely.
- Providing information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- A single candidate submitting multiple application forms. For final submission, only one of the application forms will be considered.
KMML Recruitment Exam Application Fee
In addition, the fee structure for the KMML Recruitment exam is listed below by category. The fee must be paid online by the candidate. The application fees for each category are listed below.
The fee should be paid by DD payable at Chavara in the name of The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited. Applications that are not accompanied by a fee will be rejected.
|NTPC Diploma Trainee||CSIR NCL||KCCPL|
|MOEF Recruitment||ICMR Recruitment||DMRC CRA|
KMML Recruitment Exam Eligibility
The KMML has set age limits, qualifications, and work experience requirements for each position.
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Engineer, Security Officer, Technician||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Engineering, Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute/ Board.|
Age relaxation will be granted to OBC, SC, and ST candidates in accordance with government guidelines. The following is the age limit for candidates applying for KMML Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Age- 30 years
- Maximum Age- 46 years
An Indian citizen is required to apply. During the recruitment process, applications from applicants who cannot prove their Indian citizenship will be rejected.
Executive Trainees, Personnel Officers, Security Officers, Mines Foremans, and Junior Technicians are among the positions advertised by Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML). These positions require the following experience, which is listed in the table below:
|Name of Post||Experience Required|
|Personnel Officer||Minimum 5 years|
|Security Officer||10 years|
|Mines Foreman||Minimum 5 years|
There were 49 vacancies released under the KMML last year. Applicants can see how these 49 vacancies are distributed across various positions.
|Post Name||No.of vacancies|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||4|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||2|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||1 (Reserved for E/T/B)|
|Personnel Officer||1 (Reserved for E/T/B)|
|JR. Technician (Fitter)||24|
|JR. Technician (Electrician)||7|
|JR. Technician (Welder)||2|
|JR. Technician (Turner)||1|
|JR. Technician (Blacksmith)||1|
|JR. Technician (Plumber)||1|
|JR. Technician (Instrumentation)||2|
During the training period, applicants selected in the recruitment process will be paid INR 20000 to INR 25000 per month. Applicants will receive an initial basic pay of Rs. 21580/- per month in the pay scale of INR 47300 – 1650 – 53900 – 1800 – 66500 – 1900 – 102300 – 2400 – 119100 plus DA and other allowances once the training is completed. The following is the pay scale for each of the positions listed in the official notification:
|Post Name||Stipend during the training period|
|Executive Trainee(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation)||INR 20,000/- p.m in the first year, INR 25,000/- p.m in the second year|
KMML Perks and Additional Benefit
Executive Trainees, Personnel Officers, Security Officers, Mines Foremans, and Junior Technicians are among the applicants who have been chosen. In addition to their fixed salary, they are given allowances and benefits. KMML Perks and Additional Benefit are the allowances to which KMML employees are entitled.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Medical Allowances to assist in the medical expenses of the team member.
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Concession, Conveyance Advance, & House Building Advance
- Residential Quarters or HRA – This depends upon whether the team member takes up the quarters provided or arranges their accommodation.
KMML Selection Process
The authorities have not yet revealed the recruitment selection process. We’ll keep you informed as soon as the official notification for the KMML Selection Process is available.
KMML Recruitment Exam Syllabus
General English Syllabus
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Test
- Completion Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Prepositions Sentence
- Para Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Number Series
- Matching Definitions
- Theme Detection
- Statements and Assumption
- Logical Games
- Verbal Classification
- Making Judgment
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Problem
- Statement and Conclusion
- AnalysingAspects Arguments
- Blood Relations
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Logical Deduction
General Awareness Syllabus
- Movement and formation of the Haryana state,
- International Relations and Events
- Indian Political System
- Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Famous Days & Dates
- Governance and Public Policy
- Political and Cultural History of Modern India with more emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs
- Basic Computer
- Indian Constitution
- Logical Reasoning
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Economy
- Famous Books
- Trigonometric Ratio
- Standard Identities
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Circle and its chords
- Profit & Loss
- Time And Distance
- Square roots
- Regular Polygons
- Time & Work
KMML Junior Operator Trainee Syllabus – IT
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
- Relational Database Management System
KMML Junior Technician Syllabus – Civil
- Hydrology etc.
- Steel Structures.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- The design of Structure.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
KMML JOT Syllabus – Electrical
- Network Analysis.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- The utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
KMML Exam Pattern
The interview will be open to all candidates who pass the written exam. If you have a prior understanding of the curriculum and exam style, see the table below to learn more about the KMML Exam Pattern 2022 for the written test. Then you’ll figure out which topics are most important for candidates to learn. The Written Test will be the first step in the selection process, as previously stated. As a result, here is the KMML Recruitment Exam Pattern from previous years:
Additionally, the examination will last 120 minutes.
The next round is open to all candidates who passed the written exam. So, there’s an interview or a skill test there.
- The OMR-based test, for starters, consists of objective multiple-choice questions.
- Second, the examination has a time limit of 120 minutes.
- Finally, one mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There are no deductions for incorrect answers, however.
|1||Objective type question||General English|
Assume the candidate received a higher grade on the exam than the cut-off mark. After that, they are qualified for an interview. The interview consists of a series of questions that cover a wide range of topics, issues, and current events. Because these are questions designed to test students’ knowledge of current events and mental agility. The questions are challenging and complicated. The interview is graded on a scale of one to ten. The organising body compiles a merit list each year. As a result, students who scored above the cut-off on their exams are invited to the interview rounds.
Verification of Documents / Certificates:
Candidates who have passed or plan to take the KMML Junior Operator Trainee exam should check their qualification certificates, according to an official announcement. Instead of wasting valuable time at government offices, candidates can now access the service online before attending a job interview. Even if the documents have already been submitted and returned to him, an applicant who has previously applied to the Commission should submit them again. The candidate must present the original certificates supporting the claims made in the online application, which must be completed correctly, at the time of the Certificate Verification.
- Any other photo-bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Driving License,
- Voter ID Card,
Recommended Books for Preparation
Candidates can use the following books to study for the written exam. Go to KMML Books to get recommended books for additional disciplines and stages of the selection process. Then, for the KMML exam 2022’s arithmetic, reasoning, general English, and general awareness topics, check out the recommended KMML books. The following is a subject-by-subject list of books for the KMML Exam. As a result, these are in addition to the information provided by the author and publisher.
KMML Books for General Reasoning
As a result, you can use the same texts for the KMML exam as you did for General Reasoning. As a result, you can purchase the following KMML Books for General Reasoning using the provided links:
|Name of Book||Author||Publisher|
|Test of Reasoning||Edgar Thorpe||Pearson|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal||S.Chand Publisher|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||A.K Gupta||Ramesh Publishing House|
|A New Approach To Reasoning||B.S Sijwali||–|
Arithmetic Ability KMML Books
As a result, you might prefer the books listed below for Mathematics. In addition, solve a large number of questions from each topic to improve your exam speed and accuracy.
|Name of Book||Author|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths, 2nd Edition||M.Tyra, K.Kundan|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations 17th Edition||R.S Aggarwal|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Varma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Disha Publication|
KMML Books for General Awareness and Current Affairs
As a result, you could use the KMML Books exam for General Awareness. As a result, you should read current affairs articles to keep up with daily news and current events. Also, stick to the KMML exam format.
|Name of Book||Publisher|
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||Lucent Publication|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Upkar Publication|
|Manorama Year Book (English)||Malayala Manorama|
KMML Books for Electrical Engineering
As a result, you could use the KMML Books exam for Electrical Engineering Syllabus. As a result, you should keep up with current events on a daily basis. Furthermore, current events can be learned by reading current affairs articles.
|Name of book||Author|
|Electrical Machinery||P.S Bimbhra|
|Signals and Systems 2nd Edition||Alan V. Oppenheim, Allan S. Willsky, S. Hamid Nawab|
|Control Systems Engineering 6th Edition||Norman S. Nise|
|A Course in Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation||A. K. Sawhney|
KMML Books for General English
As a result, the KMML Books listed below may be useful for general science. As a result, you can purchase the books through the provided links.
|Name of Book||Publisher|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal/ S.Chand Publisher|
|General English||Agrawal Examcart|
|General English||S.C. Gupta|
KMML Career Growth and Promotion
Employees at KMML have a lot of opportunities for career advancement based on their work experience and performance.
Exam Preparation Strategy
Reference to the Syllabus
The majority of applicants do not complete the syllabus, and any unfamiliar questions are removed from the section during the exam. As a result, candidates should avoid any confusion by completing their preparation prior to the exam date. Furthermore, candidates who have followed the recommended syllabus and exam pattern by the testing authority should feel at ease while studying.
Practice Test – Self-Mock Exam
Applicants should go over their paper pen test to see if there are any mistakes or questions. They can also use previous year model papers and Institute-specific sample papers to conduct self-examination through the mock test, as well as KMML exam patterns and syllabus-specific practise papers.
Time Spent in Total
For starters, one of the most important factors for any examiner is exam time. Applicants who know all of the answers but don’t have enough time to respond leave the questions unanswered. As a result, applicants are encouraged to practise their skills by taking self-tests. In addition, to avoid wasting time, they have set a time limit for each question. Please increase the number of questions they answer as well.
It is not a good idea to begin with new topics.
As a result, when it comes time to take the exam, students should focus on all of the questions they’ve studied. Fill in the blanks with the correct answers as well. Most of the guides for each subject include a list of frequently asked questions. As a result, candidates can mark those questions for future reference.
One of the most important aspects of any exam is planning in order to be certified qualified by the exam authority. As a result, the practise is adjusted to match the KMML exam format and syllabus. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of steps that candidates can take to receive benefits from us.
On the day of the exam
The examination will take place soon. Furthermore, all candidates will be required to attend the exam on the scheduled date. Applicants are more relaxed, less stressed, and receive more mock tests as a result of this. So, get at least 6 hours of sleep before the exam to improve your positive thinking, answer accuracy, and exam speed.
Attempt to avoid making mistakes at all costs.
Since each incorrect question gets you a negative score, the total score is calculated and subtracted. The most common reason for people who applied’ exclusion from taking the next level exam is due to mistakes. Applicants are encouraged to check all parts, including formulas, for errors. Also useful for math, physics, and chemistry equations. As a result, applicants should attempt to ignore their answer sheets’ errors.
KMML Recruitment Exam Admit Card
How to Download the Admit Card?
Applicants who are eligible will receive an Admit Card in the mail from the recruiting body. The following are the methods for downloading the KMML Recruitment 2022 admit card:
- To begin, go to the official KMML website.
- Click the link that says KMML Recruitment Admit Card 2022 on the home page.
- The display screen then changes to a new page.
- Now type in your username and password to log in.
- On the screen, the admit card appears.
- Finally, save the file to your computer and print it in colour for future reference.
Things to Remember
When downloading and managing the KMML Recruitment Hall Ticket 2022, keep the following factors in mind:
- To begin, double-check that all of the information you’ve provided is accurate.
- Save at least two photocopies of the KMML Recruitment Admit Card in case of an emergency.
- Second, the download speed and quality of the hall ticket must be sufficient to avoid lags.
- Print the KMML Recruitment hall ticket on a white sheet of paper that is clean and clear.
- Finally, keep your hall ticket safe until the KMML results are released.
KMML Recruitment Exam Results
The tentative KMML Recruitment Result 2022 dates will be released by the KMML Board for the recruitment of Marks card or Result is the most awaited factor of any Recruitment. So, to make things easier for you, here’s a quick rundown of all the details and steps. After passing the exam, you will be able to view your KMML Recruitment Result 2022. The KMML Recruitment result is available to view or download on the internet. As a result, the final results of KMML Recruitment can be obtained and downloaded by following the procedures outlined below.
- To begin, go to the official website.
- From the drop-down menu, select “results” from the side menu. You’ll be able to see the results as a result of this.
- Locate the link that states the KMML result from the list of links.
- Finally, enter your login ID and password to view your results.
- You will be able to see and download the PDF that appears after clicking the link.
Details to be checked
- The following information can be found in the KMML Results. If there are any inconsistencies in the results, contact the authorities as soon as possible to have them resolved.
- Your name, date of birth, guardian’s name, and other important personal information, as well as your registration or application number, will appear in your KMML final result. As a result, double-check that this section is free of spelling mistakes and that you’ve opened the correct marks card.
- Candidates must apply online through the CMD KMML’s official website.
- As a result, the merit lists only include the names of those who passed the test. Check to see if you qualify and are eligible for the next round’s practical test.
The candidates will have to apply online through the official portal of CMD KMML.
KMML Contact Details
The contact information for the Kerala Mineral and Metal Limited is as follows:
- Address: Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam, Kerala, India – 691 583
- Ph: +91 4762651215 To 2651217
- Fax: +91 476 2680101, 2686721
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Gram: TITANIUM
- Telex: 0886-359 KMML IN
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Kerala Minerals and Metals Products Limited is the abbreviation for Kerala Minerals and Metals Products Limited.
The KMML recruitment is for a variety of positions such as Engineer, Security Officer, and Technician.
The KMML Recruitment had a total of 49 positions available in 2022, for 2022 its unannounced.
Candidates applying for KMML Recruitment 2022 must be between the ages of 30 and 46.
No, you must have completed your graduation in order to take this exam.
The age restriction varies by position. It can be found under eligibility for candidates.
The KMML Recruitment application fee is INR 150 for general candidates and INR 50 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Salary ranges vary depending on the position.