KPSC Head Master Exam 2022: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) holds state-level competitive exams to fill all Head Master vacancies in government schools throughout the state. The KPSC Head Master Recruitment exam is open to candidates with a postgraduate or graduate degree in any related subject from a recognized university.
The board has yet to release the official notification for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022. On the official website, the board will post an official notice about the recruitment process as well as a list of open positions.
KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022: An Overview
Aspirants can review the following important highlights from the KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 exam:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission Head Master Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Head Master|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Location of Job||Across various districts of Karnataka|
KPSC Head Master Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has not yet announced the exam dates for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022. Following the release of the official notification by the board, KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 will be announced.
|Exam related Events||Exam Dates (Expected)|
|KPSC Official Notification Release||August 2022|
|Beginning of online application||To be announced soon.|
|Last date to apply||To be announced soon.|
|Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To be announced soon.|
|KPSC Head Master Recruitment Examination||December 2022|
|KPSC Head Master Recruitment Results Announcement||To be announced soon.|
KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 – Application Process
To apply for the KPSC Head Master post for the year 2022, applicants must go to the KPSC official website and create an account on the portal before filling out the online application form. Soon, the KPSC will issue an official notification inviting candidates to apply.
By registering on the online portal for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022, it is extremely simple to apply. Make sure you have all of the necessary documents before beginning the online application. Keep a passport-size colour photo and signature, or digital copies of the same, to be scanned. Keep your credit or debit card on hand in case you need to pay application fees. To register for this examination, all interested candidates should follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Candidates must first go to the KPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the homepage and look for the KPSC Head Master notification.
- Step 3: Go to the ‘Register Here’ link and click it.
- Step 4: Complete the required fields and submit the form.
- Step 5: Upload a photo of yourself and your signature. Following payment, the application form will be completed.
- Step 6: Print a copy of the KPSC HeadMaster form for your records.
Application Fees 2022
To complete the application process for KPSC Head Master Recruitment, applicants must pay the application fees. The application fees for KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 for various categories are listed below.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General||INR 600 /-|
|Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||INR 300 /-|
|Category – I/ Person With Disability||INR 50 /-|
|UJVNL AE||RSMSSB LDC||UPPSC AE|
|KPSC Chief Librarian||TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer||KPSC Taluk Development Officer|
KPSC Head Master Eligibility Criteria 2022
Under the KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022, the Karnataka Public Service Commission has established eligibility criteria for various posts. To apply for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment, candidates must have the required educational qualifications and meet the age requirements. To apply for the position of KPSC Head Master, applicants must be Indian citizens with a Karnataka domicile.
- The minimum educational requirement for KPSC Head Master Recruitment is a Post Graduate Degree or a Graduation Degree in the relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- Aspirants with a higher education are also eligible for the positions.
Age Limits and Age Relaxation
The age requirement for numerous posts under the KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 is that the candidate must be at least 18 years old, with the upper age limit varying depending on the category. The following are the upper age limits for various KPSC Head Master Recruitment categories:
|Category Name||Upper age limit|
|Category – 2A & 2b (More backward, 3A&3B (Backward)||38 Years|
|Category – Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe/ Person With Disability||40 Years|
KPSC Head Master Recruitment Syllabus 2022
Questions from the KPSC Head Master Syllabus are based on the applicants’ basic knowledge up to class 10th or matriculation. When it comes to passing an exam, the syllabus is always crucial. The candidates’ end goal is guided by a basic understanding of the proper syllabus. Candidates who intend to take the KPSC Head Master 2022 exam should familiarize themselves with the syllabus for both papers in advance.
Paper I Syllabus
In the KPSC Head Master Recruitment Examination, there will be a total of 100 questions from the General Knowledge section. For Paper I, a detailed syllabus is provided below.
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
In the KPSC Head Master Recruitment Examination, there will be 100 questions divided into three sections: general English, Kannada, and computer science. General English and Kannada will each have 35 questions, while Computer Science will have 30 questions. The detailed syllabus is given below in a tabulated format.
|Section Name||Topics Covered|
KPSC Head Master Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must be familiar with the KPSC exam pattern in order to pass the exam with ease. The written test for the KPSC Head Master examination will consist of two papers, each worth 100 marks. Each question will be worth one mark, with a 0.25 mark penalty for each incorrect answer. The KPSC Head Master exam pattern is listed below.
|Paper||Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||100||100||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Paper 2||General English||35||35||2 hours|
|Computer Science (Basics)||30||30|
|Total||200||200||3 hours 30 minutes|
KPSC Head Master Recruitment Admit Card 2022
Candidates who applied for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment can access their admit cards. The admit card for the KPSC Head Master exam contains important information such as the exam date, location, and time.
Aspirants can get their admit cards for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment exam by following the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Step 1: Go to the KPSC’s official website
- Step 2: Click on the link provided under the notice to be redirected to the KPSC Head Master Recruitment admit card download portal.
- Step 3: After that, click on the download admit card link and fill your login credentials.
- Step 4: After logging in, your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Step 5: Save a PDF copy of the admit card to your computer. Candidates should print multiple copies of their admit card for future reference.
KPSC Head Master Recruitment Answer Key 2022
The answer key for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment exam contains all of the answers to the questions that were asked in the exam. The answer key will be released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission Board about a week after the examination.
Aspirants can file objections for incorrect answers to questions in the KPSC Head Master Examination after the answer key is released. The details will be updated once the KPSC’s official notification is released.
KPSC Head Master Previous Year Cut Off Marks
The KPSC Head Master Recruitment exam cutoff marks are determined by a number of factors. For both papers, the expected cutoff marks for KPSC Head Master are between 50 and 60.
The following are the main factors that influence the KPSC Head Master Cutoff:
- The number of people who applied for the position of KPSC Head Master.
- The total number of vacancies
- The paper’s level of difficulty.
- Cutoffs from previous years
- Performance in general
KPSC Head Master Recruitment Result 2022
The KPSC Head Master Recruitment results will be released shortly after the answer key is released. The result will be posted on the KPSC Board’s official website. Aspirants can access their KPSC Head Master examination results by following the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the KPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on the link in the notice to be redirected to the homepage, where you can find the result tab.
- Step 3: Save a PDF copy of the result to your computer. Candidates should print multiple copies of the result for future reference.
KPSC Head Master Recruitment: Salary & Benefits
Candidates hired for various positions through KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 are paid a salary that varies depending on the position and scope of responsibilities. According to the government’s 7th pay commission, the salary of a KPSC Head Master ranges between INR 43,100 and INR 83,900. The following table shows the KPSC Head Master Recruitment salary structure:
|Basic Pay||INR 43,100 /- to INR 83,900 /-|
KPSC Head Master Recruitment Previous Year Vacancy
Following the official notification, the number of vacancies for various posts under KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 will be released. The total number of KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 vacancies will be announced on the board’s official website.
Meanwhile, candidates can check the total number of vacancies released in 2019:
|Post Name||Total Available Vacancy (HK Region + RPC Region)|
|KPSC Head Master||100 (20+80)|
KPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
There are two stages to the KPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022 selection process. The first stage consists of a written exam, after which the candidates will be called for an interview and document verification. Candidates who pass both of these rounds are recruited for various Headmaster positions.
- Written Test: The written test will cover a wide range of topics in order to assess the candidates’ abilities. This written exam consists of two 100-marks papers. Paper 1 consists of questions on general knowledge, while Paper 2 consists of questions on computer knowledge, Kannada, and English. To be called for the next phase of the selection process, candidates must score higher than the cutoff.
- Personal Interview: After achieving the cut-off marks, a candidate is invited for a personal interview, during which a panel of KPSC members evaluates the candidate’s candidacy in subjective terms. It is an assessment of a candidate’s communication abilities, subject knowledge, behavior, and overall personality.
- One Time Verification of Certificates: After that, there is a document verification process before the final decision is made. Educational certificates, caste certificates, no-objection certificates, and other documents must be presented in accordance with the regulatory authorities’ guidelines. If a candidate does not meet this requirement, they will not be hired.
Important Documents required
For the KPSC Head Master Recruitment verification process, the following certificates are required:
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate/Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- One ID Proof (Could be the Aadhar card/driving license/ration card/Voter’s ID)
- Graduation Certificate
KPSC Head Master Recruitment FAQs
The KPSC Head Master examination lasts 3 hours and 20 minutes in total. In the KPSC Head Master Recruitment Examination, candidates must answer 200 questions in total.
To be considered for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment, candidates must pass a written test, a personal interview, and a document verification. Those who pass all of the rounds will be considered for the position of Head Master
Yes. In the KPSC Head Master Recruitment Examination, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer.
To apply for the KPSC Head Master Recruitment exam, a candidate must have completed a Post Graduate or Graduate degree from a recognized university.
For the KPSC Head Master Recruitment exam, the minimum age requirement is 18 years, and the maximum age requirement is 35 years for the general category.