Every year, the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) holds a Staff Nurse Recruitment exam to determine candidates’ eligibility for staff nurse positions. There are two parts to the KPSC Staff Nurse exam. The Document Verification process is used to make final candidate choices.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will issue a notification for the recruitment of KPSC employees soon.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40 (depending on the position) and have a relevant nursing degree, as well as other documents, in order to be considered for the position. Only those who pass the KPSC Staff Nurse exam will be considered for the position.
KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022: An Overview
Aspiring candidates can consult the table for important information.
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Type||Recruitment/ Employment Test|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Expected Salary||Rs. 22800 to 43200/- (expected)|
|Total Number of Vacancies Available||1603|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|Fee For Application||Rs. 600/- for general category|
|Exam Language||English & Kannada|
KPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date 2022
|Beginning of Application Start Process||Not yet released|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not yet released|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fees||Not yet released|
|KPSC Exam Date Available On||Not yet released|
|KPSC Admit Card Release||Not yet released|
|Result Announcement||Not yet released|
KPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Apply Online
On the official website, the application form for the KPSC Staff Nurse recruitment exam will be available. The application process for the KPSC Staff Nurse exam is done entirely online.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply online for a position as a KPSC staff nurse:
- Step 1: To apply for a job with the KPSC, go to their official website.
- Step 2: Click the “New User” tab at the right end of the page if you haven’t already registered with KPSC.
- Step 3: Make a note of your KPSC Login ID and Password.
- Step 4: Create an account with the KPSC and upload the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, photos, digital signatures, address information, and experience certificates.
- Step 5: On the left side of the screen, click the “Online Application” tab after successfully submitting all documents and creating your profile.
- Step 6: Go to the KPSC website and look for the Staff Nurse Notification.
- Step 7: Review all of the information and submit the form.
- Step 8: After you’ve successfully submitted your online applications, go to the “My Application” tab and pay your application fees.
- Step 9: On the screen, look for your application ID, double-check the exam title, and then click “Pay Now.”
- Step 10: Save the payment receipt on your computer for future use.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General/OBC/EWS Category||INR 600/-|
|For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||INR 300/-|
|BFUHS Recruitment||MPSC RTO||KPSC Commercial Tax Officer|
|KPSC Excise Sub Inspector||TNPSC DEO||KPSC Group C|
KPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants for the KPSC Staff Nurse Exam must meet the KPSC’s eligibility requirements for the year 2022. The requirements are outlined in the following paragraphs.
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- KPSC only accepts applications from Karnataka residents.
- Candidates with a nursing background should apply.
- Candidates must have completed a 3 or 4-year B.SC./Diploma from the Karnataka Nursing Council.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates must be over the age of eighteen to be considered. As shown in the table below, the upper age limit varies for each category.
|Category Name||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||43 Years|
|SC/ ST||45 Years|
KPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022
On its official website, the KPSC will soon publish the syllabus for the Staff Nurse Exam. Candidates who are taking the exam should be aware of the syllabus, as it will help them prepare for the exam.
|Paper 1 (General Paper)||
|Paper 2 (Nursing Subjects)||
KPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022
In due course, the Karnataka PSC will issue an official notification to the Karnataka PSC Staff Nurse. We’re hoping for a quick release. Candidates should familiarize themselves with the KPSC Staff Nurse exam pattern until then. Candidates can view the exam pattern on the KPSC’s official website, and we’ve also included the exam pattern for the KPSC staff nurse exam below: –
The exam will last 2 hours in total (for both papers). The following is the examination pattern for KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Paper 1: General Paper
- Paper 2: Specific Paper (Nursing Subjects)
- The written round consists of 300 multiple-choice questions. There are three different sets of papers, each with 100 questions.
- Each correct response is worth two marks. For the first set of the question paper, each incorrect answer would be penalized with a deduction of 1/4th of the mark assigned to the question.
- The second set of papers contains 100 questions with two marks for each correct answer and no negative marks.
- In addition to the above-mentioned papers, the candidate must pass a language exam.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round, which is document verification.
KPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2022 Important Books
The following books are recommended for studying for the KPSC Staff Nurse exam 2022:
|Book Name||Name of the Author or Publisher|
|Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning’ (S. Chand)||R.S. Agarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|A Survey of Karnataka History and Karnataka Geography|
|Struggle for Independence||Bipin Chandra|
|High school grammar||Wren and Martin’s English Grammar and Composition|
|Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions||Arihant|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant)||Rajesh Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations; by-S. Chand||R.S. Agarwal|
|Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Examinations|
|Staff Nurse Recruitment Guide’ – (Nursing Officer) 2021 Edition|
|Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Exam||Preeti Agarwal.|
KPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022
After the application form has been successfully completed, admit cards will be issued prior to the examination date. The only way to obtain an admit card for KPSC Recruitment 2022 is to download it from the KPSC’s official website. It is necessary to follow the steps.
- Step 1: Click on “Careers” on the KPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Next, select “Download Admit Card for the Post of KPSC Staff Nurse” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the appropriate fields.
- Step 4: Click “Submit.”
- Step 5: Candidates will be able to view their admit cards.
- Step 6: Print one or two colored copies of the admit card for use during the examination and for future reference.
KPSC Staff Nurse Exam Answer Key 2022
The notification for the KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment exam in 2022 has yet to be published by the KPSC. However, the notification will be made available shortly. Until then, candidates should familiarize themselves with the KPSC Staff Nurse exam’s answer key and related topics.
The answer key for the KPSC Staff Nurse exam is posted on the official website after the exam has been completed. To obtain the KPSC Staff Nurse Answer Key, complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the KPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the top of the page and select the “Key Answer” section.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where the KPSC JE Answer Key 2022 will be found.
- Step 4: Download the PDF of the answer key.
- Step 5: Now you can estimate your result by matching all of the responses to the answer key.
KPSC Staff Nurse Cutoff 2022
Candidates must achieve the minimum cut-off marks in order to pass the exam. The KPSC does not publish any specific exam cut-offs because the official website only publishes the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted each year.
The following are the minimum cut-off marks for the position of staff nurse:
|Category Name||Cutoff Marks|
KPSC Staff Nurse Result 2022
The KPSC Staff Nurse exam result is expected to be released within 1-2 weeks after the face-to-face / personal interview round, based on previous experience. On the official website of the KPSC, the credentials of the qualified applicants will be made public.
The following steps can be used to check the result for the KPSC Staff Nurse exam once it is available on the KPSC official website:
- Step 1: Visit the KPSC’s official website.
- Step 2: Go to the “What’s New” tab.
- Step 3: Go to the post-wise result notification and click on it.
- Step 4: Write your roll number in the box provided.
- Step 5: Review the results and calculate your grade based on them, i.e., after deducting marks for incorrect answers,
KPSC Staff Nurse Salary and other Perks
The following benefits will be given to KPSC-selected candidates for the position:
- Perks and allowances
- For the tenure of three years,
- Career growth,
|Sr. No.||Specifics||Important Details|
|1||Pay scale||Rs. 22,800/-43,200/- monthly basis|
|2||Allowance||15% – DA & 8% – HRA & CCA|
|3||In Hand||Rs 22,500/- monthly basis|
Aside from salary and benefits, an employee receives a variety of other benefits, such as:
- Paid sick leave,
- Life insurance,
- Medical allowance
- Traveling allowances and many other benefits
- Dearness allowance,
- provident fund,
KPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process 2022
In the coming days, the Karnataka Public Service Commission will release the official notification for the Karnataka PSC Staff Nurse. Candidates must be familiar with the KPSC Staff Nurse exam selection process until then. Below is a comprehensive explanation of the KPSC Staff Nurse exam selection process: –
There are two stages to the selection process for the KPSC Staff Nurse recruitment:
- The written round
- Document verification.
KPSC Staff Nurse FAQs
The Karnataka Public Service Commission Exam for Staff Nurse is the full name of the KPSC Exam for Staff Nurse. Every year, the KPSC conducts an exam for the position of Staff Nurse in order to fill the vacancies. The information is available on the KPSC’s official website.
Yes, the Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment 2022 is for both freshers and experienced professionals, and it is based on the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s project requirements. Before applying, candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment for 2022 has not been announced yet. Candidates can view the notification for important dates on the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s official website.
No, the Karnataka Public Service Commission does not allow applicants to make changes to their application form after it has been submitted. Candidates should double-check all details before submitting the application form, or their application will be rejected.
Every year, the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) holds an open recruitment. Exam dates for various departments will be published by KPSC in 2022. The KPSC exam 2022 is open to all qualified graduates, diploma holders, ITI, 12th, and 10th grade pass candidates.
No, according to the KPSC’s eligibility criteria, only Indian citizens with a Karnataka domicile are eligible to apply for KPSC positions. No one from another state will be considered for the position.