KTET Admit Card: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan released the KTET 2022 hall ticket on April 25, 2022. The Kerala TET admit card or hall ticket is available on the exam’s official website. Candidates can get their KTET admit card by logging in with their application ID, application number, and category (Category 1, Category 2, Category 3, and Category 4) information. The KTET hall ticket 2022 can be downloaded directly from the link provided below.
In Kerala, the KTET (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test) is used to recruit candidates for teaching positions in lower primary, upper primary, and high school. Before applying, candidates should check the KTET Exam dates.
KTET Hall Ticket 2022 Dates
|KTET Exam Events||KTET Exam Dates 2022|
|KTET exam||04-May-2022 05-May-2022|
How to Download the KTET Hall Ticket 2022?
Applicants should follow the steps below to download their admit card 2022:
- Step 1: Go to ktet.kerala.gov.in, which is the official website for the KTET exam.
- Step 2: Select “Download KTET Hall Ticket” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: A login page will then appear. Following that, candidates must enter their application number, application ID, and category.
- Step 4: After filling out the required information, click the “submit” button.
- Step 5: Now you can easily download the KTET exam Hall Ticket and save it to your computer.
- Step 6: Candidates must print their admit cards for future reference.
Important details mentioned on KTET Admit Card
After downloading the KTET admit card, candidates should go over all of the information carefully. If aspirants discover any discrepancies, they should contact the authority as soon as possible to have the errors corrected. The following information can be found on the KTET admit card:
- Exam date
- Exam Category
- Exam day guidelines
- Reporting time at the centre
- Exam time
- KTET test centre address
- Roll number
- Name of candidate
Important Instructions related to KTET Admit Card
- Applicants for the KTET are required to bring a hard copy of their admit card with them. In the event that the admission card that is available in digital form is not accepted.
- It is strongly recommended that the candidates check in at the examination centre prior to the reporting time.
Candidates are required to sign their admit cards in the presence of an official observer.
- Inside the examination room, the candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic devices, including calculators and mobile phones.
- Candidates are not permitted to leave the examination room until the conclusion of the test.
- In the event that the rules are broken, the authority in charge of administering the exam has the ability to take severe actions against those who have behaved inappropriately.
- Applicants for the KTET should not laminate the admit card or otherwise alter it in any way.
- It is recommended that they bring two or even three copies of their photographs with them to the testing location.
- Along with their Hall Tickets, the applicants are strongly encouraged to bring official forms of identification with them. Aadhar Cards, Voter ID Cards, Passports, Driving Licenses, and Other Forms of Identification May Be Required, along with Two Passport-Size Photographs in Good Lighting.
Candidates who have submitted their applications for the KTET Exam 2022 can obtain their admit card by going to the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan. Additionally, the only place the final KTET result will be made public is the official website.
The hall ticket for the Kerala Teaching Eligibility Test (KTET) can be downloaded from the official website of the exam, which can be found at (https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/index.php).
Candidates should not expect to receive a physical copy of their KTET admit card in the mail from the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. You are responsible for independently printing out either the admission ticket or the hall ticket.
Every candidate receives either an email or a text message informing them that information regarding the release of the Hall Ticket has been disseminated after the Hall Ticket has been made public.
Unfortunately, the digital copy of the KTET admit card is not an acceptable form of identification. You are only required to bring the printed copy of the admission ticket.