KVPY Application Form: The registration process for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2021 (KVPY) began on July 12, 2021. The application forms have been made available on the official website. Candidates interested in participating in KVPY 2021 could apply until August 25, 2021, but the deadline has now been extended until September 6, 2021. The aptitude test is set to take place on November 7, 2021.
KVPY 2021 Postponed Due to COVID-19 Upsurge
As a result of the recent increase in the number of people infected with COVID-19, the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) has finally decided to reverse its decision regarding the holding of the national level Fellowship Aptitude Test on January 9, 2022. The examination board had just recently made an official announcement stating that the KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 will not be postponed, and they had also dismissed all of the rumours and speculations regarding the exam postponement. However, another official notification has already been issued by the board, which states that the KVPY- Aptitude Test 2021 has been postponed because of the sudden increase in COVID-19 cases, various state restrictions, and weekend curfews. This notification states that the reason for the postponement is due to the sudden surge in COVID-19 cases. Candidates comprising a significant percentage of the pool had made the same request. Students are strongly encouraged to keep checking the official KVPY website on a consistent basis for any updated date information. Please read on for further information.
- Before beginning the online application process for the KVPY, students need to make sure they have read and understood all of the program’s eligibility requirements.
- All of the registration forms, including those for the SA, SX, and SB streams, will be made available.
- There are three steps involved in the application process, and they are registration, entering details, and making payment.
- When completing the KVPY registration for 2022, one must exercise extreme caution because there will be no more opportunities to make changes, and there is a chance that their application will be denied during the verification process.
- When filling out the form, applicants are required to provide an estimate of their overall grade point average by simply adding up all of their marks from each semester and then dividing that number by the total number of semesters.
- In the event that you signed up for the KVPY SA stream during your class 11 year, you will be required to submit an application for the KVPY SX stream during your class 12 year.
Interviews and tests of aptitude will be used to narrow down the pool of potential candidates for the position being filled. The Indian Institute of Science is the organisation that is in charge of administering the KVPY exam (IISC). In the meantime, the applicants can improve their accuracy for the examination by downloading practise questions and working through them.
KVPY Application Form 2022 Highlights
Below are all of the key points about KVPY that candidates should be aware of.
|Basic Eligibility||Indian Nationals can apply|
|Documents Required||Scanned Photo and Signature|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 1250 for GEN/OBC and INR 625 (SC/ST/PwD)|
KVPY Application Dates 2022
The 2022 dates have yet to be announced by the KVPY authorities. Details on tentative dates are available to aspirants.
|Registration starts||July 2022|
|Last date||August 2022|
|exam date 2022||November 2022|
KVPY 2022 Application form
For KVPY Application form 2022, the following information and instructions are important:
- Only eligible candidates will be given access to the KVPY Application Form, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates can submit their applications between the second and fourth weeks of July 2022.
- The applicant must fill out the KVPY application form with extreme caution, though the authority will provide an application form correction facility.
- Candidates must have valid documentation proof to fill out the KVPY Application Form, as it will be required during the verification rounds.
- Candidates should submit their application forms by the deadline, as the authority will not accept any applications after the final submission process is completed.
- Candidates should print out their completed KVPY Online application form as well as their fee receipt for future reference.
Pre-requisites for KVPY Registration
- An active mobile number and a valid email address are required.
- A credit card, debit card, or net banking account (application fee is INR 1250 for General and OBC categories, and INR 625 for SC/ST/PH/Pwd categories).
- An adequate Internet connection.
- Applicants applying for KVPY after Class XI must apply through the SA Stream.
- Applicants applying after Class XII must apply through the SX Stream.
- SB Stream: Candidates pursuing a first-year B.Sc. in Basic Sciences must apply under this stream.
How To Apply For KVPY 2022
Students can register and fill out the KVPY application form 2022 by following the steps outlined below:
- Follow the link to the official website.
- That link should be followed.
- Now, click the “Login for Application” link.
Step 1: Registration
- Applicants must first register before filling out the KVPY 2022 application form. They must register by clicking on the link provided above.
- To complete registration, they must enter basic information such as their email address, phone number, and date of birth, as well as the captcha.
- Candidates are given a registered user ID and password after completing the registration process.
Note: KVPY will send important exam and application information to your registered E-mail/Mobile number, so applicants must ensure that they fill out accurate and complete information because it will not be changed once it is submitted.
Step 2: Complete the KVPY 2022 Application Form
To fill out the KVPY application form, candidates must first log in with their user ID and password. In the KVPY application form 2022, candidates must fill in the following information:
- Personal Information – Candidates must fill out the KVPY application form’s basic information, such as gender, category, and address, and then click save and next.
- Academic Details – Students must fill in their educational qualifications, name, and school or college address before clicking the save and next buttons.
- Uploading Documents and Exam Preference – Students must choose their preferred language, preference for KVPY test centres (up to four), and upload their photograph signature here. After previewing the application form, candidates can now submit it.
Step 3: Paying the KVPY 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for the KVPY can be paid online.
- Candidates can pay using a credit card, debit card, or net banking in the online mode.
- After paying the KVPY application fee 2022, they can log in and check the status of their KVPY application form 2022.
KVPY Application Fee
- The application fee for KVPY can only be paid online; no offline payments will be accepted.
- For online KVPY application fee payment, applicants can use Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking payment gateways.
- The following is the fee structure for the KVPY 2022 Application Form:
Instructions to Follow Carefully Before Submitting Your KVPY Application Form
Students are required to first review a number of the essential application guidelines for the KVPY 2022 programme before beginning the application process. The following are some that we have listed for you:
- Only applicants who submit their forms via the online platform will be considered for the KVPY 2022 programme.
- Candidates are required to check the KVPY eligibility criteria as well as any other important instructions prior to filling out the KVPY 2022 application form.
- Before moving on to fill out the KVPY application form 2022, students need to make sure they have all of the necessary documents ready.
- Any student whose application is found to be incomplete or who is discovered to be ineligible at any point in the process will have their candidacy terminated immediately.
- The KVPY application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. In the event that students’ KVPY 2022 applications are deemed ineligible, they will not receive any refund of their application fees.
- Candidates are advised to verify the accuracy of the information listed on the KVPY application form 2022 prior to submitting it. After it has been sent in, the application form will not permit any changes to be made to it.
- Students who submit applications that are accepted into the KVPY programme will receive an admit card. Therefore, before sending in their application, the candidates should carefully review all of the information that they have included in the form.
KVPY Application Form Submission Status
- Candidates who have already applied for the KVPY 2022 can check on the progress of their application by logging in with their user ID and password.
- It is highly recommended that applicants download and print out a copy of the KVPY application form 2022 so that they can refer to it in the future.
Corrections and a Preview of the KVPY Application Form for 2022
- Prior to submitting their applications for the KVPY 2022, candidates are required to preview the application form.
After the form has been successfully submitted, you won’t have the opportunity to make any changes to it.
- Therefore, they are required to perform a preliminary review of the KVPY application form 2022 prior to submitting it.
- Students need to pay attention to detail in order to successfully complete the KVPY Application Process. It is possible that your application will be turned down if you make even one mistake while registering.
Eligibility Requirements for the KVPY in 2022
Candidates will only be able to register for KVPY registration 2022 after first ensuring that they meet all of the eligibility requirements to take the exam. The following is a list of all of the eligibility requirements:
- Candidates applying for this position must be citizens or permanent residents of India.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the eleventh grade with science subjects and have obtained a cumulative grade point average of 75% (or 65% for those in reserved categories) in Mathematics and science subjects from their previous grade level are eligible to apply for the SA stream.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the 12th grade and have earned a score of at least 75% (or 65% in the case of the SC/ST/PwD category) in the aggregate for Mathematics and science in the 10th grade are also eligible to apply for the Stream SX position.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the first year of an undergraduate programme in the basic sciences and have a grade point average of at least 60 percent (or 50 percent if they fall into a reserved category) are eligible to apply for Stream SB.
Only the dimensions that have been prescribed for the scanned images can be accepted. In the event that the candidate goes over it, they will be required to compress the file before uploading it.
It is not possible for candidates to submit their KVPY Application Form through any other method than online.
In Stream SA, each and every question will be required to be answered. Part I of both Stream SB and Stream SX will consist of four sections (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics), and Part II will consist of four sections as well (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics). In Part I, candidates will be able to respond to any three of the four topics, and in Part II, candidates will be able to respond to any two of the four topics.