KVPY Result 2022: The Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India expects the KVPY exam results in the second week of June 2022. Candidates who took the KVPY test on May 22, 2022, will be able to download their results once the conducting body releases them.
Aspirants must connect to their account using their KVPY Login ID and Password to view their KVPY Result. The PDF version of the KVPY Result 2021 will be available. The roll number, application number, name, and rank of candidates who have qualified for KVPY 2022 will be listed on the scorecard. The candidates who pass the exam will be eligible for the KVPY scholarship programme.
- The final KVPY cutoff and merit list will be determined based on the candidate’s performance in the aptitude test and interview.
- The aptitude test will receive 75% of the weighting on the merit list, while the interview will receive 25%.
- Candidates should be aware that under no circumstances will a request for re-evaluation of KVPY results be considered.
KVPY Result Date 2022
Despite the fact that no official date for the KVPY result has been published by the government, based on recent years’ trends, we can expect it to be released in April-May 2022.
|KVPY Exam||May 22, 2022|
|Declaration of KVPY Result||The second week of June 2022|
|Release of KVPY Cutoff||To be announced|
|KVPY Scholarship availability||To be announced|
How to Check KVPY Result 2022?
- To access the official website, go to kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- On the screen, a new page will appear.
- Carefully fill in all needed information, such as the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The format for the date of birth should be DD-MM-YYYYY.
- After you’ve completed the form, click the “Continue” button.
- The outcome will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and save the outcome.
- Candidates must remember to print supplementary copies of their results for use in the admissions process.
KVPY Final Result 2022- Calculation of Marks
Shortlisted candidates for the KVPY 2022 Fellowships will pass both the aptitude exam and the interview. You must read the following to understand the criteria for evaluating the KVPY final result 2022:
Final Result = 75% of total marks in Aptitude Test + 25% marks in Interview
Re-evaluation of OMR Answer Sheets
Re-evaluation of OMR answer sheets may be available from the exam conducting authority. You must send a request letter with the application/seat number and stream on or before the due date for re-evaluation. You’ll also have to pay fees via a demand draught made out to the relevant authority. Requests received after the deadline will be rejected.
Details Mentioned in KVPY Result
- Total Marks
- Stream Applied
- Name of the aspirants
- Seat Number
- Aptitude Test Marks
- All India Rank
- Application Number
The aptitude test cut off and the final cutoff will be issued in two parts. It will be released in sections. The projected cutoff for the KVPY 2020-21 test is listed in the table below:
KVPY Aptitude Test Cutoff
Candidates who plan to take the KVPY exam should review the most recent cutoff.
|Category||SA Stream||SB Stream||SX Stream|
KVPY Final Cutoff
The authorities’ final minimum cutoffs for each category are listed below.
|Category||SB Stream||SA Stream||SX Stream|
|General||50% & above||55% & above||55% & above|
|SC/ST||34% & above||45% & above||43% & above|
|PwD||34% & above||45% & above||43% & above|
Previous Year KVPY Result Analysis
KVPY Result Analysis aids in understanding candidate absorption in the KVPY scholarship programme across various streams. The following is a comparison of the KVPY results from 2015 and 2014.
Only 3281 students made it to the KVPY interview round out of a total of 97,467 students that sat the KVPY Exam in 2015.
- This is 3.4 per cent of the total number of students that took the exam.
- A total of 77 per cent (2531) of the students shortlisted for stage 2 were chosen for the KVPY fellowship programme.
Following the announcement of the KVPY result for the Aptitude Test in 2014, 1169 general category candidates were shortlisted for an interview, while 110 SC/ST category candidates were chosen.
- Following the interview, 667 individuals from the general category were chosen, while 110 SC/ST candidates and four people with disabilities were chosen.
KVPY Selection Process 2022
- Candidates whose KVPY application forms are accepted will be invited to take the aptitude exam, which is the first stage of the selection process.
- The aptitude test originally set for January 7, 2022, has been rescheduled.
- The questions will come from the fields of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology.
- Streams SA, SB, and SX all have identical aptitude tests.
- Candidates who pass the aptitude exam will be invited to the interview stage.
- Candidates’ understanding of scientific and research fields is assessed during the interview.
- The list of final selected candidates will be provided following the interview.
- The total performance of a candidate in the aptitude exam and interview will be taken into account for awarding a KVPY scholarship.
- The interview round will take place between the third and fourth weeks of January and February 2022.
- Students will receive notification of their interview dates, times, and locations by email via the KVPY website.
The Aptitude Test is divided into two parts, Part I and Part II, each with four components. Candidates can attempt any three Part I sections and any two Part II sections. As a result, candidates must properly and efficiently prepare their strong subjects in accordance with the topics in the KVPY Syllabus.
- Stage I of the KVPY scholarship programme is the KVPY aptitude test.
- The aptitude test is administered using pen and paper.
- The KVPY Aptitude Test is used to screen applicants for stage two.
- The first stage is the same for all applicants.
- Questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are included in the KVPY aptitude test.
The KVPY interview procedure, the second stage of the KVPY selection process, is used to assess the candidate’s research knowledge. The applicant’s scientific expertise is examined to see if they are truly capable and deserving of the scholarship. The scholarship award will be based on the combined performance of the KVPY test and interview.
Documents Required on the day of the KVPY Interview Process
- KVPY Application Form: A copy of the completed KVPY Application Form online. Using the ID and password, the fully completed KVPY Application Form can be downloaded from the official web page.
- KVPY Admit Card: The original, as well as a replica of the KVPY, admit card.
- Original Marks List: Candidates must bring all original and photocopied marks sheets from grades 10 and 12 to the interview. This is necessary for eligibility verification purposes.
- Cast Certificate: The cast certificate must be shown in its original form and be valid. The OBC certificate must be within the last six months.
- Medical Certificate: The candidate must have a medical certificate indicating his or her physical and visual fitness.
- Candidates who have a physical or visual impairment must obtain a certificate indicating the severity of the impairment.
- A Self-Evaluation Form: The candidate must list the positive attributes that should be considered when awarding him a scholarship.
- Study Center Form: A form obtained from the previous school that certifies completion of schooling and must be signed by the school’s principal.
- Form for Teacher Recommendation: The application must be obtained from the official website.
In 2022, however, there will be no interview.
Candidates for the KVPY Fellowship/Scholarship will be selected based on their performance in aptitude tests and interviews. The scholarship will be awarded to the selected individuals by the authority. The following are details concerning the financial awards made to KVPY scholarship recipients:
|Basic Sciences||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.||INR 5000||INR 20000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||INR 7000||INR 28000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Due to the current state of COVID 19, the exam conducting authority has decided to award the fellowship programme to eligible candidates without conducting an interview.
Ans. Students that meet the KVPY requirements are eligible for the fellowship. They begin receiving their fellowship in their first year of graduation.
Ans. After the exam, the KVPY results normally take roughly a month. As a result, we should expect the results in November-December 2022 for the exam scheduled for November 07, 2022.
Ans. A passing score of 50-55 per cent on the KVPY aptitude test is regarded as satisfactory.
Ans. Officials will announce the KVPY toppers list once the KVPY Result is released. By December 2022, the toppers list is expected to be published.