Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2023: With over 9 decades of distinguished and dedicated service, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a well-known and technology-driven private sector bank, is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment Exam is held to select applicants for positions as Probationary Officers across India.
The bank conducts an online examination for the position of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer every year. This year’s exam will be held very soon as well. Applicants are eagerly anticipating the examination. Candidates should be aware of other important details regarding the examination because no notification has been issued. Applicants for the post of Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO will be chosen entirely based on their performance in the Online Examination as well as the Personal Interview. Important Dates for Lakshmi Vilas Bank will be published soon.
The selection process for the post of Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO is divided into two stages. The first is a written test in which you will be asked questions that will assess your speed and accuracy. The personal interview is the second stage, during which you will be tested on your knowledge. Both stages must be completed. The paper will have 150 questions and will take 90 minutes to complete. It is critical for applicants to gain a thorough understanding of the exam before beginning their preparation for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO post.
Applicants must wait for the official notification regarding exam dates, as there is no such notification yet.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Highlights
As a Probationary Officer, the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO examination offers one of the most lucrative career opportunities in the banking sector. The following are some of the highlights of the examination:
|Exam Name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO|
|Name of Organisation||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO) Posts|
|Application fees||Rs. 700/- both for UR and Category candidates|
|Process of Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Job location||Across India|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Notification
Lakshmi Vilas Bank is a scheduled commercial bank based in Chennai. It was founded in 1926 and is a technology-driven private sector bank. Laxmi Vilas Bank will soon release the official notification for PO, and all eligible applicants must carefully read the official notification before filling out the online PO application form. Once the notification is issued, we will also update all of the details.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Important Dates
The official website will be updated with the declaration of the examination dates. The important dates pertaining to the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO paper are listed in the table below:
|Start of Registration and Payment of Fees||To be notified|
|End of Registration Process||To be notified|
|Last date to download Admit Card||To be notified|
|Written Test||To be notified|
|Merit List/ Result Date||To be notified|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 2023 Vacancy
Along with the notification, the most recent vacancies will be declared.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Application Process
Applicants who are eligible for the paper and wish to apply can find more information about the application process here. The steps to apply for the Lakshmi Vila Bank PO Examination 2023 are as follows:
- Step 1: First and foremost, go to the official website, www.lvbank.com.
- Step 2: Navigate to the registration link and select the “Registration” tab. Fill in the required information, such as your name, phone number, gender, date of birth, and category.
- Step 3: An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address for verification. In addition, a one-of-a-kind registration number will be generated.
- Step 4: Now, enter your registration number and other information into the LV Bank online application form. Also, in the prescribed format, upload your educational certificates, photo, signature, and other documents. Select “Submit Details” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees via Netbanking or debit/credit card in the online mode.
- Step 6: Double-check and double-verify all of the details and information. Select “Final Submit” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: Applicants should print the application form and save it for future reference.
Applicants must register for the various Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO positions by paying the application fees.
- The fees can be paid online by applicants. Applicants can pay their fees using a credit or debit card or through Netbanking if they choose to pay online.
- Once paid, the exam fee is non-refundable and cannot be applied to any other recruitment process.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fees (In INR)|
|Probationary Officer||Rs. 700/- as Application Fee cum Intimation Charges|
Required Documents to apply
The exam conducting authority has updated the detailed information regarding the size and format of the documents required when submitting the online application form. The following documents are required for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Application form:
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Identity Proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card)
The dimensions of all the documents required are as given below:
|Name of document||File format||File size|
|Photograph||jpg/ jpeg||500 KB|
|Signature||jpg/ jpeg||500 KB|
|VCBL||Central Bank of India SO||Syndicate Bank PO|
|NICL||NABARD Grade B||SBI CBO|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam, candidates must meet a number of criteria, including education, age, nationality, and the number of attempts allowed. On the prescribed date, a candidate must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks and must not be older or younger than the age stated in the official notification. Below are some additional details:
Graduates with a minimum of 60% (First Class) and who have attended a regular college affiliated with any recognised university (10+ 2+ 3 or equivalent pattern) are eligible to take this exam.
Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 28 on December 1 of the year they are applying for in order to be eligible for the examination.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Exam Pattern
Students should be familiar with the paper pattern before beginning the preparation.
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO paper will have 150 questions and will take 90 minutes to complete.
- All of the paper’s questions will be objective in nature.
- Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Analytical Ability, Computer/Digital Awareness, Banking Awareness, and General Knowledge will be covered in the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO paper.
The table below contains detailed information on the distribution of marks and the number of questions from each section:
|ubjects||Number of Questions||Time Durations|
|Numerical Ability||20||90 Minutes|
|Computer Awareness/ Digital Awareness||10|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam Syllabus
Before beginning Lakshmi Vilas Bank preparation, applicants should familiarise themselves with the exam’s topics and detailed curriculum. The Numerical Ability, Analytical Ability, Verbal Ability, Computer Awareness/Digital Awareness, Banking Awareness, and General Knowledge sections of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO exam will have objective questions. There are a total of 150 questions with a total weightage of 150 marks and a total time duration of 90 minutes. As a result, the following topics related to these sections are covered in the Lakshmi Vilas Bank exam syllabus.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Ratio and Proportion, Average, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Mixture and Allegations, Stocks and Shares, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Probability, Set Theory|
|Reasoning Ability||Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Machine Input-Output, Data Sufficiency, Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzle, Scheduling, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Pattern, Blood Relations, Direction and Distance|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Indian Financial System, Indian Banking System, Monetary Plans, National Institution, Banking Terms|
|English Language||Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, Comprehension, Passage Making, Jumble Words, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Framing|
|Banking Awareness||RBI, Monetary Policy, Nationalization of Banks, Types of Bank Accounts, Types of Cheques, Basel Norms, Banking Abbreviations, Types of bonds, Headquarters and taglines of banks, Heads of Banks, Financial System, instrument and services, Non-Performing assets, Bancassurance, Banking acts, Banking Committee, NBFC etc|
|Computer Knowledge||Languages, Basic Hardware and Software, History of Computers, Devices, Viruses and Hacking, MS Office, Networking, DBMS|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Selection Process
The students will be chosen entirely on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview for the position of Probationary Officer. The following is a detailed description of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 selection process:
- The online examination is the first stage of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment process. Applicants must first take an online examination, which they must pass in order to advance to the second stage.
- Following the Online Examination, applicants who pass the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be called for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who pass both stages will be hired as Probationary Officers on a CTC basis and in accordance with industry standards.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Exam Centers
Qualified applicants, who must be Indian citizens, will be invited to apply online. The online exam will be held at a designated location, so applicants should choose their exam location carefully so that they do not encounter any issues later. The online examination is scheduled to take place at the following locations:
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card
By entering his or her details, such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth, an eligible applicant can download his or her call letter from Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s official website. There will be no hard copies of the call letter, information handout, or other documents sent by mail or courier. The exam venue, exam date, and exam timing will all be listed on the hall ticket. In front of the examiner, this admit card print, one photostate copy of a valid identity proof, and the original must be presented.
How do I get my Admit Card?
- Visit Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s official website, www.lvbank.com, and log in.
- On the screen, there will be a link to download the admit card labelled “Probationary Officer Hall Ticket.” That link should be followed.
- Applicants must enter information such as their registration number, date of birth, password, and username.
- Fill in the required information and click Submit.
- After your call letter has been displayed on the screen, you can view it.
- Now, go to the File menu and select Save As to download the admit card in pdf format.
- Applicants are advised to print their admit cards, as they will be required to bring them to the examination hall during the exam.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Cut Offs and Result
PO: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Once the exam has been completed, the cut-off will be announced. The cut-off marks are determined by taking into account a variety of factors such as the number of students who will take the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and so on.
The previous year’s cut-offs for various categories are listed below:
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023 Result and Merit List
The official website will be updated with the results and merit list. Students can go to the website and download the merit list and result card in pdf format, which they can save for future reference. The following are the steps to get your Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO result:
- Step 1: Go to Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s official website and log in with your login credentials.
- Step 2: Select “Results” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Fill in the required information.
- Step 4: Select Submit from the drop-down menu. The outcome will be shown on the screen.
- Step 4: Save the result in pdf format for future reference.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2023: Salary Structure
Lakshmi Vilas Bank conducts an annual examination for the position of Probationary Officer (PO). Those with a bachelor’s degree who pass both the online exam and the personal interview are considered for the position.
- The selected applicants will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 33,212/-.
- Provident Funds, Pension, Medical Facilities, Pass and Privilege Ticket Orders, Educational Assistance, Gratuity, and other benefits are also available.
The salary structure for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officers (PO) is as follows:
|PO (Probationary Officer)||Approx. Rs. 33,212/- per month and allowances|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO FAQ’s
In order to check the results, applicants must enter their username and password as login credentials. Other information specified on the portal must be filled out by the user.
The official notification for the paper has been released, but the exam conducting authority has yet to reveal the date. The date will be announced via an official announcement on the paper’s official website.
The Numerical Ability, Analytical Ability, Verbal Ability, Computer Awareness/Digital Awareness, Banking Awareness, and General Knowledge sections of the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO exam will have objective questions. The paper consists of 150 questions and takes 90 minutes to complete.
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment process is divided into two stages:
Personal Interview or Online Examination Group Discussion
Only after passing the online examination will candidates be eligible for a personal interview or group discussion. The final merit will be determined by the total number of points earned in both stages. Candidates who pass bothrounds are chosen for permanent employment on a CTC basis, with compensation commensurate with industry standards.