LIC AAO Question Papers: The recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer will be released by the Life Insurance Corporation of India soon. The LIC AAO recruitment process is divided into three stages. The Preliminary Examination, the Main Examination, and the Interview are the three stages of the examination process. Different sections of the Preliminary Examination include Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Professional Knowledge, English Language, and Insurance & Financial Market Awareness are all sections of the Mains Exam.
Candidates who have applied for the position can use this time to test their preparation by taking various practise tests and answering previous year’s questions. Solving previous year question papers will allow candidates to assess their preparation and identify their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on them during this time. (Memory-Based) Students can also use LIC AAO Previous Year Question Papers to get a better understanding of the question pattern. Candidates can learn how to manage their time during the examination and work accordingly. The following article will provide you with an overview of previous year’s LIC AAO papers.
Previous Year LIC AAO Papers
|Year||Previous Year Papers||Previous Year Papers|
|2019||Shift 1 English|
Shift 1 Hindi
|Shift 2 English|
Shift 2 Hindi
Benefits of Solving LIC AAO Previous Year Question Papers (Memory Based)
- You can assess your efficiency by practising previous year’s question papers.
- Solving previous year’s question papers will assist you in managing your time and increasing your efficiency while attempting to solve them during your examination.
- Solving previous year LIC AAO Question Papers allows you to gain a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to work harder in the future.
- The more question papers you solve, the more familiar you will become with the exam format.
Preparation Tips and Strategies for LIC AAO 2022
- Applicants must have a strong conceptual understanding of LIC-related topics. It is critical to grasp the fundamentals of all of the topics covered in the syllabus. This will make the exam go more smoothly.
- Time management is one of the most important aspects of exam preparation. Candidates should understand how to make the most of each minute. This will assist them on the day of the main examination.
- It is critical to complete sample papers. It will not only help you understand the exam pattern and types of questions, but it will also assist you in time management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the difficulty level of the LIC AAO Exam questions?
Ans. Every year, the level of questions in the LIC AAO Examination changes. You can solve previous year’s question papers to get an idea of the level of questions each year.
Ques. What is the significance of LIC AAO previous year questions?
Ans. Previous year question papers for LIC AAO will help you understand the exam pattern and the types of questions that will be asked. Solving these question papers will also assist you in time management.