LIC ADO Salary 2022: One of India’s most prestigious insurance companies is Life Insurance Corporation. Many aspirants dream of getting a job in the company. In the current phase, the LIC (Apprentice Development Officer) ADO position is in high demand.
The LIC ADO salary’s basic pay is Rs 21,865/- per month. Along with the basic pay, the salary structure includes other lucrative allowances and perks.
The LIC ADO recruitment exam is one of the exams for which many people prepare across the country. This recruitment offers excellent career opportunities, and many people are considering it. Understanding the position’s salary and pay scale will benefit you during the recruitment process and will also help you make an informed decision about whether or not to apply for the exam.
We will cover everything you need to know about the LIC ADO salary structure, pay scale, allowances, increments, job profile, career growth, and other benefits in this article.
LIC ADO Salary, Allowances, Other Benefits & Job Profile
Before we get into the specifics of the LIC ADO salary, let’s take a look at the LIC ADO 2022:
|Exam Name||LIC ADO|
|Conducting Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Examination Mode||Online – CBT|
|Selection Stages||3 Stages (Prelims, Mains, and Interview)|
LIC ADO Salary (Pay Scale)
- INR 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 is the LIC ADO pay scale.
- It states that the basic pay for being appointed as an Apprentice Development Officer will be 21,865/- per month (excluding the Employee Category Candidates).
- For the next two years, there would be an annual increase of 1340/-. The essential pay for applicants with two years of experience will be 24545/-.
- After that, there will be a 1580/- annual increase for the next two years. At the end of two years, the essential pay will be 27705/-.
- Then there will be a 1610/- annual increase for the next 17 years. The essential pay will be 55075/- when you reach above 17 years.
- The LIC ADO salary will include special allowances and other benefits in addition to the basic pay.
- The LIC ADO is willing to be paid 37,345/- per month in ‘A’ Class City, based on the basic pay scale and after combining all allowances (LIC ADO Salary – approximate amount).
LIC ADO 2022: Apprentice Period
In accordance with the Corporation’s principles, an Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed monthly stipend. Aside from an Employee Apprentice, an Apprentice Development Officer must be paid at least the minimum wage. As a result, the dearness allowance is determined by Development Officers at the time the apprenticeship begins.
Except for candidates selected from the LIC Employees category, the stipend amount is currently around Rs.34,503/- per month.
A Probationary Development Officer assigned to a specific headquarters within the area will be paid a salary of INR 21865 1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075, plus allowances and other benefits as per the rules in effect.
LIC ADO Salary Allowances
One of the reasons why applicants are more interested in LIC ADO recruitment is the LIC ADO salary. This job also comes with a slew of other perks.
Employees of the LIC ADO are eligible for a number of benefits. These are some of them:
- Dearness Allowances
It is influenced by consumer price index and is updated every three months. It includes 40 percent of the LIC ADO’s basic pay. Because the CPI is based on inflation rates, the DA can rise or fall in accordance with it.
- House Rent Allowances
These allowances vary depending on the job location, but they typically amount to 7%, 8%, or 9% of the LIC ADO’s basic pay.
- City Compensatory Allowances
It consists of 0 percent, 3 percent, or 4 percent of the LIC ADO’s basic pay, depending on the candidate’s job location.
LIC ADO Salary: LIC ADO Job Profile
LIC ADO is primarily a sales management position. The main task is to properly train the appointed LIC agents and assist the recruited agents in selling life insurance to as many people as possible.
- The LIC ADO applicants are in charge of sales administration.
- Their job is to find suitable applicant for the job of LIC Agent.
- The LIC ADO is also in charge of training the selected agent.
- They are responsible for the agent’s performance.
- They encourage agents to work harder in order to increase the number of LIC policies sold.
- They set the sales target for Policies and ensure the company’s overall integrity.
- They are required to work in both rural and urban settings.
LIC ADO Salary: Other Benefits
LIC ADO will be eligible for the following benefits in addition to the above-mentioned allowances:
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- Group Insurance
- Supply of Dailies as per Rules and on Confirmation in Service
- Reimbursement Towards the Cost of Brief Case/leather bag
- Attractive Performance Linked Incentives.
- Mobile Handset
- Medical Benefit
- Vehicle Advance (2-wheeler/4-wheeler)
LIC ADO Probationary Period
Applicants for the position of Apprentice Development Officer must complete a one-year probationary period. While supervising the performance of the appointed applicant, the authority can extend this period. Applicants will be paid the same as the basic pay of Rs. 21,865 per month during their probationary period.
LIC ADO Career Growth
The LIC ADO is promoted based on seniority or the successful completion of the LIC’s departmental exams. Upon joining the company, applicants are subjected to departmental examinations in order to be promoted: –
- Senior Divisional Manager
- Assistant Divisional Officer
- Apprentice Development Officer
- Regional Manager
- Divisional Officer
- Assistant Branch Officer
- Branch Officer
- Development Officer
- Probationary Development officer
- Senior Branch Officer
LIC ADO Salary FAQ’S
The applicant will not be paid until he or she joins the department as a LIC ADO.
The LIC ADO’s basic pay is Rs. 21,865 per month.
In the the above article, the LIC Apprentice Development Officer is discussed.
Yes, the LIC ADO receives some additional benefits in addition to the allowance.