Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2022: Every year, the Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) holds a state-level examination to fill vacant junior grade positions in various state ministries.
Candidates should check the MPSC’s official website for the most up-to-date information on the Mizoram PSC 2022. To apply for the Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2022, candidates must have a graduate degree from a recognized university or institute.
Mizoram PSC 2022: An Overview
The following are the highlights of the Mizoram PSC 2022 Exam:
|Exam Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
Finance and Accounts Service
|Job Type||Administrative Services|
|Location of Job||Mizoram|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee for Application||General- INR 300|
|Process of Selection||Preliminary exam|
Mizoram PSC 2022 Exam Dates
The MPSC Recruitment 2022 exam dates have not yet been released. Soon after the commission releases the official notification, the MPSC Recruitment 2022 exam dates will be announced.
|Exam related Events||Exam Date|
|Official notification Release||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date of MPSC 2022 Online Application form||To be announced soon|
|Deadline to submit the MPSC 2022 application form||To be announced soon|
|Prelims Admit Card Issue||To be announced soon|
|MPSC 2022 Prelims Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|MPSC 2022 Prelims Results||To be announced soon|
|MPSC 2022 Mains Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|MPSC 2022 Mains Results||To be announced soon|
Mizoram PSC 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply for the Mizoram PSC recruitment 2022 through the MPSC’s official website. Prior to actually applying for the Mizoram PSC exam 2022, candidates must check the eligibility requirements. The MPSC Application Process in Mizoram is detailed below.
The following are the steps to take in order to apply for the MPSC 2022 exam in Mizoram:
- Go to the MPSC’s official website.
- Select ‘New User’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the ‘User Details,’ such as the applicant’s name, father’s name, and so on.
- Click on ‘Contact Details’ to upload a scanned photograph in the required size as specified on the website.
- Enter information such as your phone number, email address, and so on.
- After that, go to the address details section and fill in all of the required information.
- Select ‘Save’ from the drop-down menu.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- The candidate must confirm their registration by entering the OTP.
- Visit the MPSC’s official website.
- Please enter your login credentials and click the “Submit” button.
- The candidate will be taken to a page that contains the application form.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately with all of the required information.
- Make sure the information is correct.
- Click ‘Save’ and then ‘Fee Payment’ again.
- To pay the application fee by credit/debit card/net banking, go to fee payment.
- To submit the application, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Make a copy of the application form for your records.
Offline Application Process: Mizoram PSC 2022
The following are the steps to apply for Mizoram PSC 2022 offline:
- Visit the MPSC’s official website.
- Look for the notification and read the eligibility requirements.
- The application form can be downloaded.
- Fill in the blanks and attach the necessary documents.
- Before the deadline, send it to the official address.
While submitting the application form, interested candidates must pay an application fee. The commission has established the following fee:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|PwD||No application fee payable|
|Meghalaya PSC||SPSC||TNPSC Group II|
|TNPSC Group IV||BPSC Lecturer||HPPSC Assistant Engineer|
Mizoram PSC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen and a permanent Mizoram resident. Candidates with permanent resident status whose ancestors came from Mizoram are also allowed to take the exam, as long as they have all of the required documents to prove their residency.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate who has completed a bachelor’s degree, three years of graduation, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Indian government. To apply for the exam, the candidate must be fluent in Mizo language.
- Age Criteria: On August 1, 2022, the candidate must be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates who fall into one of the reserved categories are eligible for an age reduction.
- Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ST categories – 10 years plus five years additional relaxation
- SC/ST – Relaxation in the upper limit, up to 5 years.
- Persons with disabilities – up to 10 years
- Number of Attempts: The number of attempts is unrestricted, but candidates must adhere to the upper age limit relaxation.
Mizoram PSC 2022 Syllabus
Before beginning to study for the exam, candidates should familiarize themselves with the entire syllabus. The Mizoram Civil Service Exam Syllabus is provided in detail below.
Preliminary Examination Syllabus
Paper-I: General Studies
- Indian polity and governance – Constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, rights issues, etc.
- General Awareness on Mizo Society, its culture and heritage
- History of India and Indian national movement
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General Science.
- Current events of national and international importance
- Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change that do not require subject specialization
Paper-II: General Aptitude (CSAT)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- English language comprehension skills (Class X level)
Mains Examination Syllabus
- General English: English grammar, idioms, and phrases, Sentence and paragraph writing, Vocabulary, Sentence completion, Precise writing, Letter writing, Translation, English detailed comprehension
- Essay Paper: Candidates must write an essay on one of several topics from which to choose. Candidates must adhere to the word limit specified in the question paper.
- General Studies-I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society
- General Studies-II: Governance, Constitution, Social Justice, Polity, and International relations
- General Studies-III: Technology, Bio diversity, Environment, Economic Development, Security and Disaster Management
- General Studies-IV: Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
Mizoram PSC Exam Pattern 2022
For the Mizoram PSC examination, the Mizoram Public Service Commission has established a three-stage selection process:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Personality Test/Interview
Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
There are two papers in the preliminary examination:
- Paper I: General Studies
- Paper-II: Aptitude Tests
Candidates who achieve the board’s qualifying marks in Mizoram PSC Prelims Paper-I and a minimum of 33% in Prelims Paper-II will be admitted to the Mains exam.
The Mizoram PSC Prelims exam is only for qualifying purposes, and thus the marks in the Prelims exam will not be added to establish the order of merit for final candidate selection.
The following is the Mizoram PSC 2022 exam pattern:
|Paper Name||Maximum Marks||Types of Questions||Exam Duration|
|General Studies||200||Objective-type Questions||2 hours|
|Aptitude Test||200||Objective-type Questions||2 hours|
For each incorrect answer given by a candidate on objective-type questions, negative marking will be applied. 1/3 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty for each question for which the candidate has given an incorrect answer.
Mains Exam Pattern 2022
A written exam and a personal interview will be part of the Mizoram PSC Mains exam. The written examination will consists of 6 mandatory papers and one optional subject, each worth 100 marks.
Evey paper in the Mains exam would be 3 hours long and will include descriptive-type questions. Candidates who pass the Mains (Written) Exam will be invited to an interview for a personality test.
The following is the exam pattern for the Mizoram PSC Mains exam:
|Paper||Paper Name||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||General English||100|
|Paper 2||General Essay||100|
|Paper 3||General Studies 1||100|
|Paper 4||General Studies 2||100|
|Paper 5||General Studies 3||100|
|Paper 6||General Studies 4||100|
|Paper 7||Optional Subject||100|
|Paper 8||Optional Subject||100|
Mizoram PSC Mains Optional Subjects
Candidates writing the Mizoram PSC Optional Subject, which has two papers, must choose one of the following subjects:
|Agriculture||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||Botany|
|Education||Economics||Commerce & Accountancy|
|Mathematics||Mechanical Engineering||Medical Science|
|Political Science & International Relations||Psychology||Public Administration|
Mizoram PSC 2022 Preparation Plan
- The general studies paper is heavily weighted in both the prelims and mains exams. As a result, extensive preparation should be devoted solely to this paper.
- When choosing an optional subject, be selective.
- The optional subject should be selected based on the student’s aptitude in the subject.
- Reading newspapers will increase your general awareness, and competitive examination magazines will keep your knowledge up to date.
- Read scientific journals to stay up to date on the latest developments in science and technology.
- Take notes and participate in the online mock test series/assessment tests.
- The MPSC exam is difficult because the commission can ask questions from any section of the syllabus. As a result, it is critical to give each and every small topic in the syllabus due consideration.
- Give special attention to the Mizoram government’s most recent initiatives, citizen-friendly measures, programme implementations, and schemes, among other things. They are extremely important in the paper.
- Be professional in your responses.
Mizoram PSC 2022 Admit Card
A few weeks before the exam, the Mizoram PSC Admit Card 2022 will be available on the MPSC’s official website. The MPSC Admit Card must be brought to the examination centre by the candidates.
Steps to Download Mizoram PSC Admit Card 2022
- Visit the Mizoram Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Select ‘Mizoram PSC 2022 Admit Card’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the registration ID and password fields.
- On the screen, the MPSC Admit Card will appear.
- Print a copy of the admit card for future reference after downloading it.
Mizoram PSC Expected Cut-offs 2022
The MPSC Cutoff marks in Mizoram change from time to time, depending on a variety of factors such as:
- The total number of people who are taking the exam.
- The scheme’s level of difficulty
- Number of openings
- Candidates’ exam results in terms of marks
- Candidate categories.
The following are the expected cutoff marks for the MPSC 2022 exam:
|Category Name||Prelims Expected Cutoffs||Mains Expected Cutoffs|
MIzoram PSC 2022: Book Recommendations
- NCERT Textbooks from standard 6th to 12th
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth
- Competitive and General Knowledge series by Lucent Publications
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography
- Arihant General Knowledge Series
- Objective English by S P Bakshi
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- English for Competitive exams in the area of idioms and phrases by Roshan Tolani
Mizoram PSC Results 2022
After the MPSC exam, the Mizoram PSC 2022 Results will be released one or two months later. The results for each stage will be released separately by MPSC. The authorities will first announce the MPSC Prelims Results. After the interview round, the MPSC Final Merit List will be displayed.
The following are the steps to obtain the Mizoram PSC 2022 Results:
- Visit the Mizoram Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Go to the examinations tab and choose the result option from the drop-down menu.
- To see if the current year’s results have been activated, click the link.
- If it has, fill the registration ID, date of birth, and any other required information.
- The results will be displayed after the details have been verified.
- Print a copy of the result and save it for future reference.
Mizoram PSC 2022 Salary and Benefits
As per the post designation, the Mizoram PSC Salary is discussed in detail below:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Services||INR 56,100 – INR 1,24,500|
|Assistant Director/District Fisheries Development||INR 56,100 – INR 1,24,500|
|Inspector of Excise||INR 39,100 – INR 86,800|
|Veterinary Officer||INR 56,100 – INR 1,24,500|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||INR 35,400 – INR 78,800|
|Circle Education Officer||INR 9,300 – INR 34,800|
|Assistant||INR 9,300 – INR 34,800|
|Forest Ranger||INR 9,300 – INR 34,800|
Aside from the basic salary, candidates are eligible for a number of benefits and allowances, including the Public Provident Fund, health insurance, job security, leave travel concessions, daily allowances and transportation allowances, death and retirement benefits, and the Festival Bonus.
Mizoram PSC 2022 Vacancies
The MPSC holds the Civil Service Exam every year to select deserving candidates for various positions, as listed below. The number of jobs available is bound to fluctuate.
- Block Technology Manager for the Department of Agriculture.
- Assistant Engineer for various departments
- Law Officer/Special Officer/ District Organizer
- Adventure Organizer
- Stenographer Posts and College Principals.
- Primary or Middle School Teacher
Mizoram PSC Selection Process 2022
Three stages of selection are involved in the Mizoram PSC Recruitment process:
Stage-I: MPSC Prelims
The MPSC Prelims exam is a preliminary examination. Only those who passed the Prelims would be allowed to take the Mains. The prelims marks will not be added to the official marks list, which will be used to make the final selection.
Stage-II: MPSC Mains
The Mains exam is the second stage of the MPSC selection process. Candidates who pass this stage and meet the minimum cut-off will advance to the personality test round.
Stage-III: MPSC Interview
A panel of members would question each candidate individually during the personality test. The candidates’ final selection will be based on their Mains scores as well as their interview results.
Mizoram PSC FAQs
To apply for the Mizoram PSC 2022 Recruitment Process, you must be not be more than 35 years old. Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD groups, on the other hand, are given an age relaxation.
Candidates interested in applying for Mizoram PSC 2022 Administrative Services should go to the official website. To apply for the position, the candidate must fill out an application form on the official website.
With the appropriate study materials and tactics, the Mizoram PSC Exam 2022 can be aced. The candidate must familiarize himself with the full syllabus and prepare accordingly. The applicant can split his time by developing a study timetable so that he can focus on all subjects and make efficient use of his time.
In the Mizoram PSC, there are no restrictions on the number of times you can take the exam. The candidate can apply for the exam as many times as he or she wants, as long as he or she meets the eligibility requirements.
Mizoram’s honourable MPSC Chairman is Mr. LalramthangaTochhawng.