MOEF Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate Change is an Indian government ministry. The Indian Forest Services (IFS), one of the three All India services, is under the control of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
At Regional Offices across the country, the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is accepting applications for the positions of upper-division clerk (UDC), multi-tasking staff (MTS), lower division clerk (LDC), Technical Officer (TO), Research officer (RO), Research Assistant, Scientist, and Legal Assistant.
MoEF Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Full Form of MoEF||Ministry of Environment and Forests|
|Name of Posts||Upper-division clerk(UDC), multi-tasking staff(MTS), lower division clerk(LDC), Technical Officer(TO), Research officer(RO), Research Assistant, Scientist, and Legal Assistant|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Salary||INR 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Process of Selection||Interview|
MoEF Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting of Assistant Director (Accounts)||To be notified|
|Starting of Assistant Director (Official Language)||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified|
MoEF Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Go to www.moef.gov.in to access the official website.
- Open the notification by clicking on the link.
- Check to see if you’re eligible for MOEF and CC jobs.
- Eligible applicants must pass all required fields on the offline application form and attach all required documents.
- Before the deadline, submit your application in offline mode.
|NTPC Diploma Trainee||Rajasthan High Court||CWC Junior Superintendent|
|DRDO Technician A||ICMR Recruitment||DMRC CRA|
MoEF Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements for various posts in the MoEF Recruitment 2021:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or an equivalent educational qualification in the field of interest.
- It is expected that the candidate has at least three years of experience in the relevant field.
- The maximum age for various positions is 45 years old. However, due to changes in positions and experience requirements, the upper age limit may vary.
MoEF Recruitment 2021: Selection process
Written examinations or personal interviews will be used in the selection process. Applications were required to be submitted in the prescribed format, which could be found on the official website. The walk-in interview procedure is used to recruit individuals for most of the contractual positions in MoEF Recruitment.
MoEF Recruitment 2021: Exam pattern
Most MOEF & CC Exam Patterns are Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, which means that candidates must choose the correct answers, understand the questions, and begin comparing all of the answers. Based on the differences, applicants can predict the correct answer based on their Exam Pattern preparation level.
MoEF Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
The Ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate Change will release the admit card notification. Following these simple steps, applicants can download their admit card/hall ticket from the MoEF’s official website:
- Enter the Registration Number.
- Select Date of Birth.
- Fill the Captcha form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and print a hard copy of your admit card/hall ticket.
MoEF Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Necessary Documents
The documents listed above will be required when applying for exams as well as at the exam centre, depending on the requirements.
- Employer ID Card (Govt./PSU),.
- Any other Official ID card issued by the Central or State Government.
- Driving License,
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter ID Card,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
MoEF Recruitment 2021: Result/Cutoff
All applicants who took the selection test must achieve the MOEFCC Qualifying Marks for 2021. The environment for cut off marks varies by category. You must clear individual cut off marks to proceed to the next stage of the selection procedure.
Aspirants who meet the MOEF Mali Category Cutoff Marks will be notified if they have been selected on the merit list. To be considered for the job, all applicants must achieve minimum Merit Marks in the final stage of the examinations. So, keep checking this official website for MOEF Expected Cut off Marks 2021.
MoEF Recruitment 2021: Salary
|Consultant (forestry and wildlife)||Rs. 80,000/- Per Month|
|Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)|
Consultant (Strategy, Programme Implementation, and Information Technology)
|Rs.80,000/- per month.|
|Consultant (Finance and Accounts)||Rs.80,000/- per month|
MoEF Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Yes, at least one year of experience as a practising lawyer is required.
Yes. This information has already been provided, but in summary, you can apply for the aforementioned position online. Check out the section on how to apply.
MOEF released a total of 54 vacancies for contractual staff recruitment in 2021, for 2022 its yet to be announced.
It was already mentioned, but MOEF released a total of 34 vacancies in 2021, for 2022 its yet to be announced .