MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022: The MP Patwari exam is held by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) to choose Patwari in Madhya Pradesh’s several districts. In a notice posted on the board’s official website, the board specified the post’s eligibility requirements. Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, with a minimum and maximum age range of 18 to 40 years. Males, on the other hand, have a 40-year age limit, while females, government employees, SC/ST/OBC, and PWDs have a 45-year limit.
Candidates must also have a bachelor’s degree to apply. Those who match the eligibility requirements can apply for the MP Patwari position. Aspirants should study more MP Patwari Previous Year Question Paper and prepare properly before taking the exam.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Key Highlights
The following are some of the most important points about the MP Patwari exam and the eligibility requirements:
|Organized||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or Vyapam|
|Exam Name||MP Patwari 2022|
|Post||Patwarii, Tehsildar, and Nayab Tehsildar|
|Exam Mode||Written test|
|Age||18 – 40 years|
|Exam Fees||General and OBC: Rs. 500 SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250 Rs.50 charged for online payment via Credit card/ net banking etc.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200/- to 20,000/- plus grade pay 2,100/-|
|Official website||Official Website Click here|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification
The board establishes a set of eligibility standards that all candidates must meet in order to be considered for the position of Patwari.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit & Relaxation
For many categories, the board allows for age relaxation. To qualify for an age reduction, candidates must submit supporting documentation. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have at least 40 years of experience.
The maximum age range is as follows:
|Male candidate (unreserved category)||40 years|
|Female candidate (unreserved category)||45 years|
|Govt Employees||45 years|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Age Relaxation
Candidates in the reserved category are given some age concessions, which are listed below:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Education Qualification
For the MP Patwari recruitment 2022, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. The exam authority must approve and analyse the certificates supplied, otherwise the candidate will be disqualified.
- Candidates must have a reputable institution’s or board’s 10th + 2 mark sheet.
- Candidates must graduate with a CPCT scorecard that includes Hindi Typing.
- Candidates must have completed a one-year computer diploma programme.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
Only candidates from the state of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for the MP Patwari position. The Patwari Exam is only open to Indian residents who live in the state.
MP Patwari Domicile
Only those Indian citizens who are domiciled in Madhya Pradesh can apply for the MP Patwari Exam.
MP Patwari Number of Attempts
The number of attempts for candidates is not specified in the official notification. As a result, applicants can apply for as many attempts as they want until they reach the maximum age limit for the respective categories, as determined by the MP Patwari Eligibility requirements.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: Legal Factors
- As a phase of identification, make sure that all of the required archives are referred to.
- Candidates who want to claim an age reduction must show documentation to back up their claim.
- Signatures are required on all documents.
- Candidates with current legal matters are not eligible for the post.
- Candidates who married before reaching their legal marriage age would no longer be able to sit for the exam.
- The board’s decisions on eligibility criteria, application acceptance or rejection, the penalty for erroneous information, mode of selection, examination(s) conduct, centre assignment, and candidate selection and posting will be final.
Candidates seeking reservation must present a disability certificate obtained by a Competent Authority in accordance with Government of India standards. The MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2022 outlines the educational requirements, age restrictions, and reservation requirements that all candidates must meet before submitting their applications.
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria- Important points
- As part of your identity, make sure you have all of the appropriate documentation.
- Candidates claiming an age reduction must submit documentation to back up their claims.
- The signatures on all of the documents must be the same.
- Candidates who have married before reaching their legal marriage age will be unable to take the exam.
- Candidates with pending court proceedings will not be considered for the position.
- The board’s decisions on eligibility criteria, application acceptance or rejection, the penalty for incorrect information, mode of selection, examination(s) conduct, allotment of examination centres, and the selection and posting of the selected candidate will be final. The authority will not respond to any questions.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria: FAQs
Ans. It will not be possible for candidates to request a change in the examination site.
Ans. The MP Patwari exam will be a written examination.
Ans. To be eligible for MP Patwari 2022, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Ans. No, only Madhya Pradesh residents and residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible.
Ans. Click here to see the MP Patwari 2022 official website.
Ans. Yes. During the selection process, candidates should produce the necessary documentation to confirm their place of birth.