MPTET Syllabus 2022: The Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be used to select applicants for the positions of Primary and Upper Primary School Teachers. Applicants must understand the exam pattern and, more importantly, the MPTET 2022 Syllabus before considering taking the MPTET Exam. The MPTET 2022 Curriculum is divided into five distinct subjects, and candidates who are preparing for the exam must have a thorough understanding of the complete syllabus.
Examine the subject and the MPTET 2022 Syllabus to ensure that applicants are prepared when the online exam dates are announced. This article about MPTET 2022 Syllabus will provide you with all of the necessary acknowledgments.
MPTET Exam Overview
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Posts Offered||Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers|
MPTET Important Dates
|Online Registration||March 2022|
|Fees payment through E-challan||March 2022|
|Deadline for fees payment||March 2022|
|MPTET form correction||April 2022|
|MPTET 2022 Exam Date||Not yet announced|
|Result Announcement||Not yet announced|
MPTET 2022 Exam Pattern
The MPTET 2022 Syllabus will be used by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board to administer the Teacher Eligibility Test. Paper-I will be worth 150 points and Paper-II will be worth 200 points. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be presented to the applicants on an OMR sheet. The exam pattern is listed below for applicants studying for the upcoming exam using the MPTET 2022 Syllabus as a guide.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
MPTET Syllabus 2022
The MPTET 2022 Curriculum is divided into five distinct subjects, each of which requires applicants to understand all components of the syllabus. For applicants’ reference before taking the actual exam, the MPTET 2022 Syllabus is presented below, organised by subject and topic.
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Mental health and behaviour issues of a child
- Assessment of learning and its alterations
- Piaget, Pavlov, Thorndike and Kohlberg: constructs and significant aspects
- Assessment based on class or standard, nature and practices (beliefs)
- Sole principles of child development
- The academic aspect of child development
- Study on child’s mental health and behaviour
- A child’s critical behaviour and its measurement
- Prospects of a child’s development and academic growth
- Academic aspects of child-centred and progression
- The method and practice of teaching inclusive of the concept of child development
- Continuation and alterations in the evaluation procedure
- Socialization procedure: a child and the social world (teacher, parents and classmates)
The concept of inclusive education and the respective children with special requirements
- Identifying the needs of children with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Looking out for talented, creative, and special students
- A problem child has from the prospect of identification and diagnosis side
- Child crimes along with their causes and types
- Student identification constitutes a diversified training, comprising private and non-privileged classes
Learning and Education (Pedagogy)
- Knowledge and momentum along with encouragement and learning
- Children’s learning and the reason for failure and success
- Aptitude and its measurement
- A child as a problem solver and explorer
- Alternative conceptions of learning
- The fundamental process of teaching and learning
- Memory and forgetfulness
- Four fundamental math operations
- Centre, radius and diameter of a circle
- 24-hour clock and a 12-hour clock
- Geometric patterns and symmetry
- The volume of a solid from units
- Units of length, weight and volume
- Addition and Subtraction
- 2D figures
- Patterns in multiplication and division
- Number System
- Area and perimeter
- Conversion of Units
- Reading clock time and its format in AM and PM
- Pattern-based on operations
- Representation of a bar graph
- Momentum to think and reason for math lessons
- The creation of newer methods of evaluation, and diagnostic tests
- The significance of mathematics in the curriculum
- Ability to apply new methods of learning mathematics in the classroom.
- Family and social relations
- Our trees & plants
- Our animals & birds
Sports and Activities
- Activities include Sports, Science and Yoga
- Several occupations, industries and businesses
- Family festivals, several festive ways
- Protection and maintenance of local buildings, and public assets, and inclusive of the national heritage
- Bathroom hygiene, cleanliness of the environment
- Different places for animals, birds and people, the requirement for a house for a healthy life
- Valuation of the construction materials
- Excellent accommodation and the materials utilized in its construction
Our food & habits
- Safety of food resources
- A requirement of food and its components
- Measures for food hygiene and safety precautions
- A protein-rich amalgamation of food items
- The importance of fruits and plants; parts of the plant
Water and air pollution and infection
- Pollution and protection of air, water, and soil
- Diseases caused by infected air and water
- Role of humans in climate change
- Sources of water, maintenance and methods of conservation of water.
- Treatment and prevention along with water-saving tactics
- Study of climate, water cycle and its effects
- A requirement for clean air and water.
Natural objects and yield
- Several crops and their production forms.
- Amalgamation of soil, water, seed and crop, organic-chemical fertilizer.
- Significant agricultural works and equipment
Human-made tools and the effect of his activities
- Disaster management
- Ozone depletion, acid rain, global warming, green-house effect and its solutions
- Polythene and plastic as a decomposing agents
- Deforestation and urbanization
- Discussion, debate, presentation
- Methods and activities
- Need for environmental studies
- Practical and project work
grammar and verbal ability, Two unseen distinctive prose passages with questionnaires on comprehension
Pedagogy of language development:
- Learn and acquire languages
- Principles of teaching a second language
- Listening and speaking function and language function
- Language, speaking, reading and writing skills.
MPTET 2022 Books Recommendations
Candidates should read the finest recommended books to pass the MP TET exam. Candidates should ensure that the book they use covers the whole MP TET syllabus and is formatted in accordance with the exam pattern. Check out the following list of the greatest MP TET books for more information:
Pearson Publication & Author name is Geeta Sahni
Mathematics Exam Goalpost (Class 1st to 5th)
Child Development & Pedagogy
Child Development & Pedagogy
MPTET Important Topics
- Pedagogy is a key topic for the MP TET test, as well as any other teaching exam.
- Science is mostly taught in grades 6 through 8. There will be ten questions in the Pedagogy section just for Science.
- There will be 20 questions on history, geography, and social and political sciences in Social Science, as well as 10 questions entirely on pedagogy.
- Mathematics is taught in grades 6 through 8. Pedagogical problems will be the focus of ten questions.
- The majority of the environmental science questions are from NCERT. Approximately 10 questions from the Pedagogy section will be asked only for EVS in EVS.
MPTET Syllabus FAQs
There will be multiple-choice questions on the exam, and it will be divided into two parts: Paper-I and Paper-II.
No. According to the MP TET Exam Pattern 2022, there is no negative marking.
According to the MP TET Exam Pattern, the exam consists of two papers: Paper I and Paper II, each containing 120 and 210 questions. There is one positive mark for each question.