The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is a self-funded, autonomous board established by the Madhya Pradesh state government. In the year 1970, it was established as a Pre-medical test board. It was later merged with the Pre-Engineering test board and renamed Professional Examination Board in 1982. (P.E.B). It is now one of India’s most diverse Entrance Recruitment and Selection Organizing Boards. MP Vyapam is another name for it. It holds more than 30 exams each year, with approximately 20 lakh students taking part on average.
MPPEB/MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Also known as||MP Vyapam|
|Set up in||1970|
|Set up by||The state government of Madhya Pradesh|
|No. of exams (Annually)||30|
|Average no. of students sitting for exams every year||20 lakhs|
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Under the Kishan Kalyan Tatha Krishi Vikas Vyapam, a notification will be posted on MP Vyapam’s website.
|Name of Exam||Application starting date||Last date of application|
|Rural Agriculture Officer||TBA||TBA|
|Group-03(Sub Engineer/Draftsman) Recruitment||TBA||TBA|
|Jail Prahari Recruitment Exam||TBA||TBA|
|Group-02 (Sub Group-04) Recruitment Exam||TBA||TBA|
|Police Constable (4000 Posts)||TBA||TBA|
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any position, applicants should check the eligibility requirements. To apply for any position at MP Vyapam, all candidates must be Indian citizens. The following are the detailed post-by-post eligibility criteria:
Rural Agricultural Officer
- Educational qualification: The candidate must be holding a degree in AgriculturSciencence.
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years for General category (Age relaxation is given as per government norms)
- Educational qualification: Must have completed at least 10 + 2
- Age limit: 18 to 33 years for General category (Age relaxation is given as per government norms)
Group-03 (Sub-Engineer / Draftsman)
- Educational qualification: Must have completed 10 + 2 along with a diploma in the concerned subject.
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years for General category (Age relaxation is given as per government norms)
Applicants must also meet the following physical requirements for the position of Jail Prahari, in addition to the requirements listed above:
|Height||165 Cms||158 Cms|
|Chest||Minimum 83 Cms||N/A|
|Running||800 Meters in 2 minutes and 50 seconds||800 Meters in 4 minutes|
|Shot-put||7.260 Kgs Ball through 20 feet||4 Kgs Ball through 16 feet|
Educational qualification: Must have completed 12th or equivalent.
Age limits: 18 to 33 years for General category (Age relaxation is given as per government norms)MPPEB Application
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Application form
The MPPEB accepts applications for a variety of positions online. Aspiring applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the notification for the position they wish to apply for. Applicants are also encouraged to complete the application form as soon as possible after the announcement is made public. During the final days of the form application, they may experience server issues.
How to fill up the online application form?
To fill out the MP Vyapam Recruitment online application form, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to the official website (http://peb.mp.gov.in/) and choose your preferred language.
- In the top menu, select ‘Online Form.’
- A new window will open, and the page will list all of the current openings for which applications are being accepted. Under the ‘Candidate profiling’ section, select ‘Profile registration Form.’
- First-time candidates will be asked to enter their phone number, confirm their phone number with a one-time password (OTP).
- Following successful verification, you will receive an SMS with your registration ID and password. Keep those specifics in mind for future use.
- You’ll be asked for eKYC after logging in with your registration ID and password that you received via text message.
- For eKYC, there are two options: (1) OTP-based eKYC (2) biometric-based eKYC
- You can start the OTP-based eKYC verification process if your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar card. Otherwise, use biometric verification to complete your eKYC.
- Continue filling out the form for your desired recruitment position after completing eKYC.
- Fill in all of the required details in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Keep in mind that the quality of the documents you upload should be adequate. Otherwise, it may be one of the reasons for your application’s rejection.
- After reviewing all of the completed details and documents, click Submit to proceed with the application fee payment.
- Save the application form and fee receipt as PDF files and print one copy for your records.
The application fee varies depending on the position and category for which you are applying. Applicants who fall into one of the reserved categories (EWS/OBC/ST/SC/PWD, etc.) typically receive a fee reduction.
|RSMSSB||WBSSC||RSMSSB Junior Instructor|
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
Before applying for any exam, it is always a good idea to learn everything there is to know about it. Depending on the position you’re applying for, the exam format may differ. For each post, MP Vyapam usually conducts one or two papers, each with 100 multiple-choice questions. The first paper is generic and nearly identical for all of the positions. Paper-I is made up of questions about the position you’re applying for. For some positions, such as police constables, the exam may also include physical examination tests.
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Various Exams
Throughout the year, MP Vyapam holds various recruitment and entrance examinations, as shown in the table below:
|Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) e-governance Recruitment Exam||Assistant Sub-Inspector, LDC & Stenographer, etc. Recruitment Exam for Police HQ, Home (Police)|
|Jail Department – Prahari (Karyapalik) Recruitment Exam||Police Recruitment Exam for Subedar and Sub-Inspector Cadre Recruitment Exam for Police (Home) Department|
|Group-3 Sub Engineer- Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Draftsman Recruitment Exam||Police Constable Recruitment Exam|
|Group-2 (Sub Group -2) Combined Recruitment Exam for Asst. Auditor, Asst. Accountant Officer (AAO), Accountant, and other equivalent designations||Sub Engineer Recruitment Exam|
|Group-4, Assistant Grade -3 Stenographer, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator Combined Recruitment Exam||Samagra Samajik Suraksha Vistar Adhikari Recruitment Exam|
|MP Rajya Sahkari Vipnan Sangh Maryadit Recruitment Exam||Jail Department, Principal Chief Conservator of Forest & State Forest Development Co. Ltd Bhopal Combined Recruitment Exam|
|Group-2 Sub Group-4 AG1 &3 and other post Recruitment Exam||Drug Inspector Recruitment Exam|
|Group – 2 (Sub- Group -3) Combined Recruitment Exam for Junior Supply Officer, Fisheries Inspector, and other equivalent posts||Recruitment Exam for Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab Technician & other equivalent designations|
|Group – 2 (Sub Group -1) Combined Recruitment Exam for Assistant Quality Controller (AQC) and other equivalent designations||Directorate of Integrated Child development services (ICDS) Recruitment Exam (for Female supervisor and Supervisor Female Anganwadi Worker)|
|Nayab Tehsildar Departmental Recruitment Exam||Group-2 (Sub Group -3) Combined Recruitment Exam For Lab Technician, Physiotherapy Technician, Staff Nurse, and Other Posts|
|Patwari Recruitment Exam||Group-2 (Sub Group -4) Labour Inspector and other equivalent posts Recruitment Exam|
|Group – 01 (Sub Group -3) Block Extension Officer & other equivalent job posts combined recruitment|
|Teacher eligibility tests (TETs)|
|Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test||High School Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test||–|
|PPT: For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses||PAT: For entrance to B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)|
|GNTST: General Nursing Training (Entrance exam only for girls)||PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)|
|PAHUNT: Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Degree Courses entrance exam||Pre B.Ed. : Bachelor of Education and M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed. (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. ( Combined Three Years) entrance exam.|
|DAHET: For entrance to Diploma in Animal Husbandry||P.V. & F.T.: entrance to Veterinary and Fisheries|
|SOE: For entrance to Schools of Excellence||SOM: For entrance to Schools of Model|
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
Applicants must also have a thorough understanding of the exam’s syllabus in order to achieve satisfactory results. Throughout the year, the MP Vyapam holds exams for various positions. Questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Grammar are included in Paper I. In Paper-II, you’ll be asked questions about topics related to the position you’re applying for.
General Reasoning Ability
General Computer Knowledge
|Paper-II||Related to post you’re applying for||100|
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Selection process
A written test and a physical test are usually part of the MP Vyapam selection process (if required). Following the written examination, a merit list based on the marks will be prepared for each category, and candidates who score higher than the cut-off marks will be called for document verification (DV) and a medical examination. Only after successful document verification and medical examination will a final appointment be made.
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Admit Card
Aspirants for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022 can only download their Admit Cards for their respective examinations from the official website. Applicants are encouraged to visit the official website on a regular basis for the most up-to-date information on exam admit cards. Admit cards are typically available for download one or two weeks prior to the examinations.
How to Download MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022 Admit Card?
Follow the following steps to download your admit card:
- Choose your preferred language on the MP Vyapam official website – http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Now go to the top menu and select the Admit Card section.
- From the list of examinations, select the name of your exam.
- Hit the Search button after entering your application number (found on your application form), date of birth, and captcha.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen with all of the pertinent information, such as the examination date, centre, and time, and you should save it.
- Applicants can print their admit cards for the examination because those who do not have them are not permitted to enter the examination halls.
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Answer Key
MPPEB always releases answer keys for various examinations a few weeks before the declaration of the final results. Candidates are again requested to regularly visit the official website for the latest notifications regarding the answer keys.
How to Check the Answer Key?
Once the answer keys are released, the candidates can follow the following steps to check their answer keys:
- Choose your preferred language on the official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- In the Applicants section on the page’s left-hand side, click on the Model Answer / Final Answer.
- By selecting the name of the examination and the date and time of the inspection, you can download the Answer Keys.
What are the Model & Final Answer Keys?
MP Vyapam is the first to release the Model Answer Keys. The Model Answer Keys are used by the candidates to double-check their answers. If they are not satisfied with the answers provided in the Model Answer Keys, they must contact the exam authorities. All candidate challenges are gathered, assessed, and Final Answer Keys are generated as a result of the findings. The final result is calculated using the Final Answer Key.
MPPEB / MP Vyapam Recruitment 2022: Results
The MP Vyapam results are released after the final answer keys are published. The results will be published on the official website, http://peb.mp.gov.in/. In merit lists, individual scores are displayed alongside their rank. There is no set date for the MP Vyapam 2022 recruitment results. Applicants should keep an eye on the official website after the final answer keys are released.
How to check MP Vyapam Results?
Aspirants can check their MP Vyapam results by following the steps outlined below:
- On the MP Vyapam official website, http://peb.mp.gov.in/, select your preferred language.
- Choose your exam from the top menu’s Results tab.
- Your Application number OR Roll number, as well as your date of birth, must be entered.
- Click the Search button after entering the security code.
- Get your MP Vyapam results here.