The revised MPSC Rajyaseva Exam Date 2022 has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The announcement of the new exam dates was made via an announcement on the official website. The preliminary examination will be held on January 23, 2022. The qualified candidates will be invited to take the mains exam on May 07, 08, and 09, 2022.
MPSC 2022 will be held for the purpose of filling 200+ positions in various departments. Candidates preparing for the upcoming MPSC exam should review previous years’ papers to get a better understanding of the types of questions that will be asked. The candidates’ scores in both the Mains and the Interview will be used to compile the final merit list.
Overview of MPSC Exam 2022
The key details of the MPSC Exam are listed in the table below:
|Conducting Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Recruitment||Police Sub Inspector, Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||800+|
|Exam Date for MPSC Prelims||TBA|
|Exam Date for MPSC Mains||May 7th, 8th, and 9th, 2022|
|Procedure of Selection||Prelims ExamMains ExamPersonal Interview|
Important Exam Dates for MPSC 2022
Here are the dates of important exam events given below in the table:
|Exam Events MPSC 2022||Exam Dates|
|MPSC State Services Admit Card 2022||December 21, 2021|
|MPSC Rajyaseva 2022 Prelims Exam||Postponed|
|MPSC Prelims Answer Key Released||January 2022|
|MPSC Prelims Result 2022||February/ March 2022|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Mains Application Dates||To be notified|
|MPSC State Services Mains Exam 2022||May 07, 08, & 09, 2022|
|MPSC Mains Exam 2022 Result||To be announced|
|MPSC 2022 final list of selected candidates||To be announced|
Time Table for MPSC Exam
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the MPSC Time Table and Exam Calendar 2022 for competitive examinations on its official website, mpsc.gov.in. Maharashtra State Services Exam, MPSC Forest Services Exam, Maharashtra Subordinate Services, MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment, Maharashtra Engineering Services, Maharashtra Agriculture Services Exam, and Maharashtra Group C Services Exam will all be held in 2022 by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Candidates who have already applied or who plan to sit for MPSC Recruitment exams in the near future should familiarise themselves with the exams offered by MPSC for various departments and positions. MPSC answer keys are released separately for each of them by the authorities. Below are the specific details for each of them.
Exams are held for the following positions and departments by the MPSC.
- State Tax Inspector Examination
- Maharashtra Education Services (Group B) Examination
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Combined Examination
- Maharashtra Subordinate Services Combined Examination
- Maharashtra Forest Service Examination
- Maharashtra Group C Services Combined Examination
- Assistant Section Officer Examination
- Police Sub Inspector Examination
- Assistant Section Officer Examination
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination
- Maharashtra Agriculture Services Examination
- Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Examination
Time Table for MPSC Mains Exam
|Day and Date||Reporting Time||Exam Start Time||Exam Over Time||Subject||Pattern of Exam|
|December 04, Saturday||7:30 A.M||09:00 A.M||12:00 Noon||Marathi/ English||Subjective|
|December 04, Saturday||2:30 P.M||04:00 P.M||05:00 P.M||Marathi/ English||MCQ|
|December 05, Sunday||8:30 A.M||10:00 A.M||12:00 Noon||G.S – I||MCQ|
|December 05, Sunday||1:30 P.M||03:00 P.M||05:00 P.M||G.S – II||MCQ|
|December 06, Monday||8:30 A.M||10:00 A.M||12:00 Noon||G.S – III||MCQ|
|December 06, Monday||1:30 P.M||03:00 P.M||05:00 P.M||G.S – IV||MCQ|
Exam Pattern for MPSC 2022
The MPSC recruitment process is divided into three stages: preliminary exams, main exams, and interviews. A physical examination will be required for certain positions. The following are some of the highlights of the MPSC Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for MPSC Prelims
- Prelims are a type of objective paper (MCQ).
- Each paper is worth 200 points.
- It will take 2 hours to complete each paper.
- Both Marathi and English will be used in the examination.
- A third of a point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Studies (GS) paper 1||100||200 marks||2 Hours|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test paper (CSAT)||80||200 marks||2 Hours|
Exam Pattern for MPSC Mains
- The Mains exam consists of six papers.
- For the mains exam, there are a total of 800 marks available.
- In Marathi and English, the descriptive articles are written.
- The remaining four papers are all multiple-choice, and they are all General Studies papers (MCQ).
- All papers are required, and the final grade will be determined by adding the grades from all papers.
- Negative marking is applied to articles in general studies.
|Paper Name||Subjects||Total Marks||Duration||Type of Test|
|Paper-3||History, Geography, & Agriculture||150||2 Hours||Objective|
|Paper-4||Indian Polity & laws||150||2 Hours||Objective|
|Paper-5||Human Resource Development & Human Rights||150||2 Hours||Objective|
|Paper-6||Science & Technology, Economy||150||2 Hours||Objective|
To summarise, students must work hard in addition to learning the exam’s pattern and syllabus. Candidates who pass the Mains exam and have good MPSC scores will be invited to the MPSC interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
An exam is held by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) to recruit applicants for various positions in the state’s various departments.
The core subjects in the MPSC Prelims and Mains exams are history, politics, economics, geography, and the environment.
In May 2022, the MPSC Rajyaseva mains exam will be held.