MPSC State Service Exam Notification: Between March 1, 2020, and December 17, 2021, the MPSC has issued an official notification on its website inviting candidates for various posts whose upper age limit has been exceeded. They have until January 23, 2022 to apply online. However, the application fee must be paid by January 12, 2022. The deadline for paying the application fee via SBI challan is January 13, 2022.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) issues recruitment notices for various Maharashtra state service examinations. Every year, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission announces a large number of job openings in the state government for a variety of positions. Candidates interested in Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ government jobs in Maharashtra should review the most recent MPSC recruitment notifications.
The MPSC State Services Exam is used to recruit for various Group A and B posts in various categories. The MPSC Recruitment notification contains all relevant information about the recruitment drive, including job openings, eligibility criteria, important dates, and the application process. Candidates can get complete information and updates on the latest MPSC Recruitment Notifications by visiting this page.
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 – Highlights
The highlights of the MPSC Recruitment Notification that candidates should review are listed below.
|Exam Conducting Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Class of Posts Offered||Class-I and II (Group A and B Vacancies)|
|Frequency of Exam||Annual|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Qualifications Required||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Attempts Limit||No Limit|
|MPSC Advertisement||MPSC State Services Exam – 2022 Notification|
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2019-20 Details
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic in Maharashtra, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has postponed the MPSC Prelims Exam 2019. The MPSC State Services Exam 2022 notification has yet to be released. The following are the details of the MPSC Recruitment for the 2019 exam.
|Name of Exam||State Services Exam 2019-20|
|Exam Conducting Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|MPSC Advertisement||MPSC State Services Exam – 2019-20 Notification|
MPSC 2021 Notification – Important Dates 2021
The notification for the MPSC Examination 2022 has yet to be released by the commission. Following the completion of the MPSC 2020-21 recruitment cycle, the MPSC Notification for the year 2022 is expected to be released soon. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the recruitment process was also put on hold.
|Events||MPSC Exam Date 2022|
|2022 Notification Release||October 04, 2021|
|Application Starting Date||October 05, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||October 25, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 21, 2021|
|Prelims 2022 Exam Date||TBA|
MPSC Exam Dates 2019-20
The MPSC Group B Prelims Exam 2019-20, which had been postponed several times due to the Covid-19 pandemic, was finally held recently. The commission has also announced the results of the same. The important dates for the MPSC State Services Exam 2019-20 are listed below.
|Notification Release||December 23, 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||December 23, 2019|
|Application End Date||January 13, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 01, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||March 21, 2021|
|Prelims Result||September 06, 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||December 04-06, 2021|
MPSC Vacancy 2022
MPSC Notification 2022-22 has yet to be published by the commission. Without any official updates, the tentative number of vacancies is also unpredictable. Interested candidates can, however, refer to the MPSC 2019-20 Vacancies for more information.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services – Group A||16|
|Deputy District Magistrate – Group A||40|
|Room Officer – Group B||16|
|Industry Officer Technical – Group B||05|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service – Group B||25|
|Tehsildar – Group A||77|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer – Group B||03|
|Industry Deputy Director Technical – Group A||02|
|Assistant Group Development Officer – Group B||11|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police or Assistant Commissioner of Police – Group A||34|
|Naib Tehsildar – Group B||113|
MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
To ensure that they are eligible for the MPSC Exam 2022, candidates must check their eligibility criteria according to the commission’s rules. The following are the MPSC Exam 2022 eligibility requirements.
MPSC Age Restrictions:
- To apply for the MPSC Exam 2022, a candidate must be at least 19 years old and no older than 38 years old.
- Relaxations in the upper age limit are, however, permitted under the rules for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- For OBC candidates, the upper age limit is 41 years, while for SC/ST candidates, it is 45 years.
MPSC Educational Requirement:
- To be eligible for the MPSC Exam 2022, the aspirant must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The commission must also recognise the university or institute from which the candidate received his or her diploma.
MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2022 – Application Form
Soon after the exam notification is released, the MPSC Exam 2022 Application Form will be available on the commission’s official website. The MPSC Recruitment 2022 application process is divided into two parts: registration and application.
MPSC Registration Process
The unregistered candidate is responsible for creating a profile for themselves on the MPSC website. The process of registering with the MPSC can be broken down into the following steps.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the MPSC, which can be found at mpsc.gov.in, as the first step.
- Step 2: Once you are on the homepage, locate the Online Application System under the Online Facilities section and click on it.
- Step 3: Navigate to the User registration tab and fill out the accompanying form with your email address, mobile number, and any other pertinent information.
- Step 4: Use the OTPs provided to verify your contact information, then continue with the registration process.
- Step 5: After completing your registration on the MPSC website in a successful manner, you will be given a Registration Number. You’ll need it for references in the future.
The Application Process for the MPSC:
You will be able to submit an application for the MPSC Exams 2022 through the same portal that you used to register for the MPSC Portal. To submit your application for the MPSC Exams 2022, please follow these steps.
- Step 1: Navigate to the homepage of the MPSC and look for the notification you are interested in clicking on.
- Step 2: Once you have located and selected the apply now option, the next step is to log in using the registration number and password you created earlier.
- Step 3: After you have uploaded any required documents and filled out the application form completely, click the “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Finally, in order to finish your MPSC Application form, you will need to pay the application fees online.
- Step 5: For your own records, make sure to print out the application form and keep the receipt from the payment of the application fee.
MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2022 Concerning Application Fees
The following table provides information regarding the application fees that are expected to be paid by candidates falling into the various categories.
Candidates will be chosen in three stages: preliminary examination, main examination, and interview. Candidates will be contacted for the Document Verification Round after that. Shortlisted candidates will be assigned to one of MPSC’s branches or offices across Maharashtra following the document verification process.
MPSC State Service Exam Notification : FAQs
The MPSC is the Maharashtra Public Service Commission, and it is responsible for administering the state service examination for the state of Maharashtra. In contrast, the UPSC is the Union Public Service Commission, and it is responsible for administering the UPSC Civil Service Examination, as well as a number of other examinations, to recruit candidates for all India services.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is an acronym for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The MPSC State Service Exam, also known as the MPSC Rajyaseva Exam, is held by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission to select candidates for various Group A and Group B officers across the Maharashtra Government. The syllabus and pattern are nearly identical to those of the UPSC exam.
You must have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern in order to effectively prepare for MPSC exam 2022. Here’s how to get started on an MPSC Rajyaseva project:
Examine previous year’s MPSC Rajyaseva papers and syllabus to determine the weighting distribution of various topics.
Make a study plan based on your strengths and the amount of time you have until your exam.
Cover the entire syllabus in detail, seek expert advice, and make notes.
Revise the topics and practise with the MPSC mock test on a regular basis to improve your score.