NIACL AO 2023: New India Assurance Company Limited, Administrative Officer exam is a national level exam and it is popularly known as the NIACL AO exam. The NIACL AO exam is conducted to fill the vacancy of NIACL AO post in its various branches across the country.
If you are going to fill the form of NIACL AO for 2023 then you must have to read this full article to get more information about Application, Exam process, Result, Vacancies, etc.
NIACL AO 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||New India Assurance Company Limited, Administrative Officer Exam 2023|
|Popularly Known As||NIACL AO 2023|
|Conducted Authority||NIACL- New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Stages of Examination||3 (Prelims, Mains and Interview)|
|Job Location||All over the Country|
NIACL AO Generalist
NIACL AO Specialist
|NIACL Official Website||https://www.newindia.co.in/|
NIACL AO 2023 Job Profile
NIACL AO recruitment for the Administrative Officer post is done for two categories.
- NIACL AO Generalist
- NIACL AO Specialist
NIACL AO Job Profile for Generalists
Candidates who are going to appointed under AO Generalists in NIACL then they have to perform the following tasks such as-
- Claim settlements
- Verification of claims
- Authorization of claims
- Verification of risk proposals
- Supervision of Assistant work
- Risk Assessment
NIACL AO Job Profile for Specialists
The Job profile under NIACL AO specialists are as follows-
- Company secretary: The responsibilities of a company secretary involves,
- Company Secretary includes efficient administration to look forward to the decisions made by the board’s directors are being implemented or not.
- To look forward to the maintenance of compliance with regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Finance and accounts officer: The responsibilities of a Finance and accounts officer involves:
- Sending of bills
- Resolving billing issues
- Processing the refunds
- Preparation of budgets
- Reconciliation of transactions
- Relationship with collection agencies on past-due accounts
- Management of records and receipts
- Preparation of balance sheets
- Management of financial documents of the company
- Legal officer: The responsibilities of a legal officer involves,
- Preparing, arranging, and maintaining the legal documents
- To provide the legal support in several objects being overlooked by the firm.
- Examining the mistakes and errors.
- Handling all types of records and accommodations made by the company.
NIACL AO 2023 Important Dates
The notification of the NIACL AO 2023 exam date is not announced yet. To get the latest information about the dates, candidates are instructed to visit the official website regularly.
|Notification of NIACL AO||To be announced soon|
|Online Registration/Application Starts From||To be announced soon|
|Last Date of submission of Application form||To be announced soon|
|Prelims exam date for 2023||To be announced soon|
|Prelims result for 2023||To be announced soon|
|Mains exam date for 2023||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card releasing date||To be announced soon|
|Mains result for 2023||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of Interview call letter||To be announced soon|
NIACL AO 2023 Application Form
The application form for NIACL AO will be released in online mode on the official website of NIACL. Here is the step by step procedure to apply for NIACL.
How To Apply for NIACL AO 2023 Application Form?
- Go through the official website of NIACL i.e. www.newindia.co.in/
- Now click on the option “Apply online”.
- Now click the option for “New Registration”.
- Here enter the required details such as name, valid mobile no. and mail Id.
- After successful registration, a registration number and password will be sent to your registered mobile number and mail id.
- Now, log in with the required details such as registration number and password provided during the application and then click on “Save and Next.”
- Now recheck the entered details, and choose “Validate your details” and then click on the “Save and Next.”
- After entering the details upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the information brochure.
- Now preview the application form and then choose “Final Submit” after verifying.
- To pay the application fee click on the Payment Tab and then proceed with the details.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of the final application form for future reference.
The application fee for the NIACL AO exam is submitted in online mode via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
The application fee for different category candidates are different as given below:
|General & OBC||Application Fee + intimation charges i.e. Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Only Intimation Charges i.e. Rs. 100/-|
|LIC ADO||LIC AAO||ESIC Recruitment|
|PNB SO||Bank Of India||NIACL Assistant|
NIACL AO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen/ candidate of Nepal/ subject from Bhutan/ Tibetan permanent immigrant who had come to India before January 1, 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from countries such as Burma, Zambia, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, Vietnam, and the United Republic of Tanzania.
- All the migrated candidates should have an immigrant certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
- The candidates must have the minimum qualification as a Bachelor’s degree or Postgraduate degree depending upon the post who belong to General/OBC categories having at least have a minimum score of 60%.
- The candidates must have the minimum qualification as a Bachelor’s degree or Postgraduate degree depending upon the post who belong to ST/SC/PWD/EWC categories having at least a minimum score of 55%.
|Discipline||Minimum qualification for General/OBC candidates||Minimum qualification for SC/ST/PWD/EWC candidates|
|Legal officer||An undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in law with a minimum of 60%.||An undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in law with a minimum of 55%.|
|Company Secretary||ACS/FCS from ICSI and an undergraduate degree or a postgraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60%.||ACS/FCS from ICSI and an undergraduate degree or a postgraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60%.|
|Finance and Accounts||Chartered accountant/ An UG or PG degree in any discipline/Cost and management accountant/MBA finance or PGDM finance with a minimum score of 60%.||Chartered accountant/ An UG or PG degree in any discipline/Cost and management accountant/MBA finance or PGDM finance with a minimum score of 55%.|
The minimum age limit should be 21 years and the maximum age limit should be 30 years. The relaxation criteria for the candidates under different reserved categories are as follows:
|For SC/ ST candidates||5 years|
|For OBC candidates||3 years|
|Candidates with disabilities (defined under “The rights of persons with disabilities Act, 2016”)||10 years|
|Ex-serviceman/Disabled while their serving period for the country.||5 years|
|Defense service personnel disabled in operation during the hospitalities with other countries or survived in a disturbed area and released.||3 years|
|Candidates who ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.||5 years|
|Candidates who are permanent employees of the public sector general insurance companies that include Agricultural insurance companies of India limited and GIC.||8 years|
NIACL AO 2023 Vacancy
The 2023 vacancy for NIACL AO will be released very soon along with the official notification.
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies||Finance & Accounts|
NIACL AO Salary
|Basic Pay||Monthly Pay||Pay Scale|
NIACL AO 2023 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of NIACL AO will include the three stages namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- Total Questions- 100
- Total Marks- 100 marks
- Duration- 1 hour
- Exam Mode- Online
- Question Type- Objective
- Sections- 3 (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability)
- Total Marks- 200 marks
- Exam Mode- Online
- Question Type- Objective and Subjective
- Sections- Four (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Reasoning Ability)
Candidates who have qualified for the mains examination would be called for an interview round.
- Interview Mode- Offline
- Total Marks- 20% of the total marks.
Section-wise Distribution of Marks
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
NIACL AO 2023 Syllabus
The Syllabus of NIACL AO is almost the same except for the General Awareness topic and difficulty level of the exam. Here we have given the topics for each section for both prelims and mains exam.
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Error spotting
- Para Jumbles
- Para completion
- Sentence correction
- Phrase replacement
- Numbering series
- Ration & proportion
- Profit & loss
- Time & work
- Speed, time & distance
- Train, boat & stream
- Allegation & mixture
- Train, boat & stream
- Simple interest & compound interest
- Age-based Problems
- Pipe & cistern
- Alphabetic series
- Order ranking
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
- Data sufficiency
- Finance Awareness
- Banking & Insurance Awareness
- Static Awareness
- Current Affairs of the nation and worldwide
- Policies and schemes of the government
All the topics, mentioned above are critical for the examination so candidates are advised to read more on these topics to gain good marks to qualify for the exam.
NIACL AO 2023 Admit Card
Admit card will be released in online mode on the official website of NIACL. The admit card will be released 15-20 before the examination.
How to download Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of “NIACL”.
- Select the “Recruitment Section”.
- Now find the link for NIACL AO Admit Card.
- Now enter details such as the registration number and password and click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
NIACL AO 2023 Result
The NIACL AO exam result will be released after the successful attempt of the examination. For your convenience, we will provide a direct link to Download the Result after the commencement of the result, officially.
NIACL AO 2023 Cut off
The Cut off will be released after the NIACL AO examination depending upon the average marks scored by the candidates and the number of vacancies available. Students can have an idea for the cut off depending on the previous year NIACL cut off for 2021.
NIACL AO 2021 Cut off
Note: Due to the Pandemic of Covid-19, most of the exams either have been cancelled or postponed. Consequently, the NIACL AO exam has also been postponed that’s why we haven’t mentioned the cutoff for NIACL AO exam 2021. We will update the cut off columns once after releasing the cut off officially after the examination.
NIACL AO 2023 FAQs
What is the official website of NIACL?
The official website of NIACL is www.newindia.co.in.
How many stages are there in the NIACL examination?
There are three stages in the NIACL examination namely, Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
What is the application fee of NIACL for General Category candidates?
The application fee of NIACL for General category candidates is Rs. 600/-.
How many vacancies are there for NIACL AO posts?
Since the officials of NIACL haven’t released the official notification of NIACL so we can not predict the no. of vacancies before the release of the official notification. But we will notify you about the vacancies once after the release of notification.
What is the procedure for selection for the NIACL AO post?
The selection will be made on the basis of NIACL mains examination marks followed by an interview round after qualifying the prelims.