Two weeks after the examination, the NIACL Assistant admit card will be available on the official website. The admit card will be given to students who have successfully applied. It is important to note that the NIACL will not send the admit card by mail or email. You will need to print the admit card. At the examination centre, a hard copy of the admit card is required, and a soft copy will not be accepted.
Applicants must first check their internet connection before downloading the admit card, as a poor network connection may cause problems. Applicants are allowed to bring extra copies of their admit cards to the testing centres. In fact, the extra copies will take care of any errors or misplacements. Applicants must gather all required documents and bring them with them along with their admit card. If the applicant fails to produce the required documents, the test centre will not allow them to take the exam.
On the admit card, the location of the online test will be written. Applicants must report to the specified location at the time specified on their admit card. If they don’t, the test centre will deny them the opportunity to take the test. Following that, the applicants must travel to the test centre on their own time. In most cases, the NIACL or the test centre authority will not be held liable for latecomers. Furthermore, NIACL will not cover the necessary travel expenses to get to the examination centre.
How to download NIACL Assistant admit card/hall ticket/ interview call letter?
The procedure for downloading the NIACL admit card is outlined below.
- Visit the NIACL’s official website.
- Select the tab for recruitment.
- Click on the exam’s name, for example, NIACL Assistant.
- To obtain a copy of the exam call letter, click the tab.
- Please enter your registration number.
- Please enter your password.
- After you’ve filled out all of the required information, click the submit button.
- On the screen, the admit card will be displayed.
- Finally, save the admit card to your computer and print it out.
Key points to keep in mind about the NIACL Assistant Admit cards:
Applicants must carefully examine the information on their admit card. It should correspond to the application form.
If an applicant notices any discrepancies or missing data on his or her admit card, he or she should report it to the authorities so that the error can be corrected as soon as possible.
To put it another way, the applicants must double-check the information to avoid any inconsistencies. The following information can be found on the admit card:
- Application number/registration number
- Name and address of the examination center
- Exam roll number
- General instructions
- Name of the examinee
- Left thumb impression
- Valid identity proof.
- Date and time of the examination
To summarise, the information listed above must be included on the Admit Card.
List of documents to carry with NIACL Assistant admit card
- The admit card’s original printout. The test date, time, and location should be noted on the printout.
- Identity verification that is valid. In the identity proof and admit card, the candidate’s name must be the same.
- Identity proof photocopy In addition, the candidate must sign the photocopy.
Valid identity proof for NIACL Assistant exam:
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- Identity card issued by college/university authority
- Voter card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Photo identity proof. It must contain a photograph of the candidate.
Some forms of identification will not be accepted. Finally, here’s a list of Identity proofs that aren’t valid.
- Ration card
- Learner’s driving license
Last but not the least, take extra copies of the Id proofs
NIACL Assistant Interview Call Letter
For this position, there will be no interview. Applicants will be asked to take two exams. There will be a language test after the exams. The applicant will be given a provisional allotment if he or she passes the language test.
NIACL Prelims admit Card:
Applicants who have successfully completed their registration process without making any payments will be issued a Prelims admit card.
NIACL Mains admit card:
Candidates will be informed of their preliminary exam results. The successful candidates will definitely receive an admit card for the mains exam.
NIACL Language test:
The results of the main exam will be released by NIACL. As a result, the successful applicants will be asked to take the language test, which will require a separate admit card.
Applicants must read the general instructions on the admit card carefully. They must adhere to the guidelines outlined in it. Students can also consult the instructions on the NIACL’s official website.
- Applicants must double-check their seating and room numbers. It is only available at the testing centre.
- For rough work, blank papers are provided.
- They are not permitted to use the virtual calculator or any other gadgets.
COVID 19 protocols for NIACL Assistant exam
COVID safety protocols must be followed by applicants. They should keep their distance from others and wear a mask. At the time of verification at the test centre, candidates must remove the mask. Applicants will be asked to wear the mask for the remainder of the competition.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card FAQ’S
Setting legal and non-legal claims, data entry, checking balance sheets, and payment details are all part of the job description.
The original identity proof, a photocopy of that identity proof, and a printout of the admit card must all be carried by the applicants. Furthermore, students will receive an email notification to download the Admit Card to their registered email address.