NIELIT Recruitment 2022: In order to fill the following Scientific B Posts at the National Informatics Centre, NIELIT is inviting applications on behalf of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) (NIC). Candidates who completed a B.E. or B.Tech. during their undergraduate studies or who obtained a post-graduate MCA, M.E., or M.Tech. 16 positions are open for this position. A written test plus a personal interview makes up the NIELIT recruitment selection procedure. The NIELIT exam date will shortly be made public. Before applying for the position, candidates should ensure they meet all requirements by visiting the NIELIT website.
NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2022
A job posting for the position of Scientist “B” has been made by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on behalf of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. For this role, there are 16 available positions. The application deadline is January 18, 2022.
NIELIT Recruitment Overview 2022
Candidates can review the main recruitment features in the table below.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology ( NIELIT)|
|Post Vacant||Scientist B|
NIELIT Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The table below includes the NIELIT Exam as well as other important dates.
|Commencement of Application Process for NIELIT Scientist B||December 20, 2021,|
|Last Date to Apply for NIELIT Scientist B||January 18, 2022,|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Notified soon|
|Written Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Result Announcement||Notified soon|
NIELIT Recruitment Vacancy 2022
For this role, there are 16 available positions. View the list of open positions offered below.
|Electronics and Communication||5||1||1||–||7|
NIELIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
The specific eligibility requirements for the NIELIT Exam 2022 have been made public by NIELIT. Candidates may adhere to the eligibility requirements listed below:
B.E. or B. Tech; B-Level (DOEACC); AMIE; Graduate-IETE; or M.Sc., MCA; M.E. or M.Tech. in the following fields:
Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Communication, Industrial Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer, Computer & Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology
Candidates that apply for the position cannot be older than 30. Age Relaxation for NIELIT Scientist B is provided below, though:
|SC/ST||Up to 5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||Up to 3 Years|
|PWD candidates||Up to 10 years (15 years for PWD-SC/ST and 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates)|
|Ex-servicemen||Up to 5 years|
NIELIT Recruitment Application Form 2022
The programme will be accessible between (20. 12. 2021 to 18.01.2022). To apply for the position, candidates must confirm their eligibility. To apply for the position, interested candidates should follow these instructions.
- Visit the official NIELIT website.
- Click on the New Registration option on the homepage if this is your first time enrolling.
- Complete the application.
- You will get a unique registration number and password in the mail when you join up.
- After successfully registering, you may complete the NIELIT STQC Application Form 2022 by logging in with your registration number and password.
- Upload your signature and photo in the appropriate sizes.
- The “Submit” button must be used to complete the process.
- Spend the required application fee.
- Keep the application on hand for future use.
Before submitting their application, candidates must pay the application fee. Candidates can choose between making payments online or offline. Fees by category are shown below.
|General and all others||INR 800|
|IGCAR Recruitment||BTSC SMO Recruitment||Hartron Deo|
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak||AAI JE ATC||GSECL Junior Programmer|
NIELIT Recruitment Admit Card 2022
Important information like the exam date, location, and time are included on the NIELIT recruiting admit card. Candidates can download their admit cards by following the instructions below.
- Check out the official webpage.
- Go to the hiring area.
- Select the link that says “Download admission card.”
- Candidates must enter information such as their Registration No., birth date, and a Captcha code.
- Download the admission card by clicking the submit button.
- The admission card must be printed by the candidates, and it is suggested that they print two copies of the admit card to ensure their safety.
NIELIT Recruitment Exam Centers 2022
The following exam centres are available for applicants to select from for the written exam:
Note: Only Delhi will be the location of the interviews.
NIELIT Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
The Pattern for NIELIT Scientist B is stated below and will be used in the selection process for NIELIT Scientist B.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- The written test will consist of objective-type questions and be given using an OMR sheet.
- The value of each question is one mark, while the value of each erroneous response is 0.25 points.
NIELIT Recruitment Syllabus 2022
The Generic and Technical Assistant component makes up the first part of the syllabus for the position of NIELIT Scientist B. The list of assignments is below.
Below is the general syllabus:
- Analytical Reasoning Capabilities
- Quantitative and Qualitative abilities
- Logical Reasoning
- General Aptitude
Below is the Technical Syllabus:
- Probability, Statistics, and Combinatorics
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Digital Logic
- Programming and Data Structures
- Web Technologies
- Operating System
- Cyber Security and Emerging Technologies
- Analog and Digital Communication
- Computer Networks
- Cloud Technology
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electrical Engineering
- Compiler Design
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process 2022
For the position of NIELIT Scientist B, a written test and an interview are held. The cut-off criteria are used to select qualified applicants for the position. If there are any changes, they are updated here. The selection includes
- Written Exam
NIELIT Recruitment Answer Key 2022
The NIELIT recruitment answer key contains all of the solutions to the test-related questions. The answer key will be made accessible after the exam is over. After the release of the solution key, candidates may object to the incorrect answers to the questions. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official NIELIT website.
NIELIT Recruitment Result 2022
The merit list of the chosen students will be published on the NIELIT official website following the candidate interviews. You can follow the steps listed below to view the outcomes.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Locate the “NIELIT Result 2022” under the “Latest Notice” tab.
- Step 3: Complete the required information, including the Registration No. and DOB, and submit.
- Step 4: The findings will be shown on the screen.
- Step 5: Save it for a later time.
NIELIT Recruitment Expected Cut-Off 2022
The exam notice has not yet been made public by NIELIT. Cutoff scores are based on a variety of exam-related parameters, including those listed below:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of applications
- Total number of appearing candidates
- The difficulty level of examination (easy, moderate and hard)
- Category of candidates
- The accuracy level of candidates
The table below provides the Expected Cut-Off:
|Category||Expected Cut off|
NIELIT Recruitment Salary Details 2022
Below is a payment information list for the NIELIT Scientist B position.
|Post Name||Salary||Pay Level|
|NIELIT Scientist B||Rs.56,100/ – Rs.1,77,500/||Level 10|
The list of benefits and compensation for applicants is shown below.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Provident Fund (Where IDA Applicable)
- HRA, in case not given the accommodation.
- Domestic Servant
- Leave Travel Allowance/ Tour Allowance
- Official Vehicle
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Facility
NIELIT Recruitment FAQs
Candidates in their last year are ineligible to apply for the NIELIT Recruitment, thus no.
Yes. For each erroneous response, 0.25 points will be taken away.
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is known as NIELIT.